• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Have I been robbed by snipercompany.com?

lknbigfish

Private
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2011
North Carolina
I ordered a rifle from them sept 6th (order 3443), and never heard from them and my card was charged. I called and emailed for two months then posted here and was contacted by shaun about two weeks ago. I was told the rifle was out of stock and they would not be getting more. We were going to look into other options and he was going to call me back in a day. Getting closer to 3 months with nothing.

The other odd thing is that when I posted here, it was a reply to someone else's thread regarding there problem with sniperco. That topic and all posts have been erased and my profile shows I have never posted. I can find them by searching google, but when you get to snipers hide, they are gone.

Does shaun at snipercompany.com have friends on this site who can delete negative comments for him?

google search--
site:snipershide.com lknbigfish

You will find the dead link to "stay away from snipercompany.com"

Re: Have I been robbed by snipercompany.com?

No where near as bad as your deal but I ordered a shirt from them on 2 Aug that I've never received. I have not received the refund I asked for either!

Look in the User List and contact ShaunB via PM. He's helped other SH members who voiced their concerns here.

F9m2X.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look in the User List and contact ShaunB via PM. He's helped other SH members who voiced their concerns here. </div></div>

They may be really busy. I heard they were installing Botach's inventory program.

interesting when I go to their website how it is that various options across the very bottom of the home page don't link to anything. Where is this firm located?

Sniper Company, LLC
Fort Wayne, IN 46818

Sniper Country. Not a popular topic around herre. Believe me, I learned the hard way.
grin.gif

Sniper Company, LLC&#8206;
6011 B Highview Drive
Fort Wayne, IN 46818
(260) 444-5049

Why are you on here about this ?

They have a website, they have a forum, if you have a problem with SCo stay over there and deal with it.

There is no reason to start a problem between this site and that one. It's already populated with banned members from here, so there is a large amount of bad blood, there is no reason to escalate the problems.

He has no friends on here covering for him, what there is a not wanting to be a party to their personal bullshit. Sorry you feel you were burned, but settle it over there, NOT HERE !

You should also contact your CC company and tell them whats going on. If they dont help you, contact a lawyer

Their reporting that they have "annual revenue of $1,000,000" so they should be able to stomach your civil suit no problem...

I agree with LL though, they have their own forum so why not bitch there? This seems like a rallying cry.

Now if'n it were me...and I can guess what kind of money you spent, I'd hop in my car and drive there...Only if I could not get them on the telephone.

I had a couple of swords being refurbished, probably twice the cost of your rifle and my guy hasn't called me back so I started dialing every day and finally got a return call with a sincere apolagy.

Sometimes the phone works, and when that doesn't, then get in the car...face to face almost always works...one way or the other...

That's just me though. I prefer doing business here as everyone I have dealth with has done so with honor.

Face to face usually works best if you have a tic, a lazy eye, and about three days' worth of beard.

laugh.gif

lknbigfish, you've been contacted in numerous ways to try and get to the bottom of this. I've sent you a PM on the site(unread still), you've been contacted via phone, and you've been given the site admin's contact information via email.

What else do you want? You are the one not making yourself available. Snipercompany.com retail side is sincerely trying to help get to the bottom of things, and some of the forum moderators have tried unsuccessfully to contact you. You lurk on the forum, but do not respond to PMs or hails in the shoutbox.

This is a childish method to handle things. You've been reached out to, but you are not responding. You've been given several methods of contact via the email address provided. Check it once in a while and respond to the email or use the contact information provided within.

Coming to another forum to bash someone else when you are the one that does not want to help make it right is beyond me.

I've made myself available, the site admin has made himself available, and you've been provided a means to contact those that can help you. The ball is officially in your court.

As an aside, there is no one covering for anyone.

Just as an FYI, there is no bad blood between anyone that I know of, and the forum is certainly not 'populated' with banned members. Perhaps there are some (two permanently banned members come to mind... Shaggy &Chivas), but certainly not a representation of the populous. Both are very good friends of mine, and neither hold any ill will towards this site, or its leadership.

I'm doing my best to play liaison here. Regardless of how much you think you were screwed, you don't come into someone's house and start flinging poo... It's just bad form.

I find it odd that your only posts are crying about how you've been taken... That is certainly not the case. Perhaps it's time you take the ball that's in your court and run with it...

Angsniper, please contact me via PM and I will get you squared away.

cheers

-Wil

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now if'n it were me...and I can guess what kind of money you spent, I'd hop in my car and drive there...Only if I could not get them on the telephone.

I had a couple of swords being refurbished, probably twice the cost of your rifle and my guy hasn't called me back so I started dialing every day and finally got a return call with a sincere apolagy.

Sometimes the phone works, and when that doesn't, then get in the car...face to face almost always works...one way or the other...

That's just me though. I prefer doing business here as <span style="color: #FF0000">everyone I have dealth with has done so with honor </span> .
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lkbigfish Wil's good people, listen to him. </div></div>

And if your really nice he will teach you how to suck start a shotgun
laugh.gif

Now that the drama is over lets get back to our regularly scheduled program:

Posting camel toes.

2dieo2w.jpg

2m6twsm.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that the drama is over lets get back to our regularly scheduled program:

Posting camel toes.

I SECOND THAT
2dieo2w.jpg

2m6twsm.jpg
</div></div>

did not know there was bad blood. i found this site from google where i was directed to a thread about problems with them.

i had no intentions of starting any trouble, just looking for info/help.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you on here about this ?

They have a website, they have a forum, if you have a problem with SCo stay over there and deal with it.

There is no reason to start a problem between this site and that one. It's already populated with banned members from here, so there is a large amount of bad blood, there is no reason to escalate the problems.

He has no friends on here covering for him, what there is a not wanting to be a party to their personal bullshit. Sorry you feel you were burned, but settle it over there, NOT HERE ! </div></div>

I must have gotten someones attention. I just got an "approved return transaction" notice. I'll check with my card company to make sure it goes through.

Thanks for all your help.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lknbigfish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">did not know there was bad blood. i found this site from google where i was directed to a thread about problems with them.

i had no intentions of starting any trouble, just looking for info/help.

</div></div>

1. There is none.
2. Once you saw the first thread was gone, why start another?
3. You gotta meet me halfway, man. I've been trying to tell you that you've been provided with info/help via multiple sources.

If you care to discuss this further, please take it to PM. This thread is clogging up bandwidth

Fish,
Youve gotten lots of attention...

You never bothered sending us an FFL. The FFL that you used as your ship to, we had to reach out to, and they took 4 weeks to call us back. By then, it was out of stock.

We've called you. We've PMd you. We've emailed you. And, we've gotten nothing back from you. Heck, you have had Shaggys personal cell number in his email to you, and you havent called him.

Youve got a forum account on our site, and youve not bothered posting there or answering your PMs there either.

Now - to answer the "bad blood" - it doesnt exist.

Shaggy is banned from this site.

Ive spoken with him about that, and he harbors no ill will to this site or to Frank. (He went so far as to shake Frank's hand at SHOT Show last year.) He also, if you check our site, will see Shaggy dress down one of our members for bashing this site, calling it "divisive" and "unprofessional." Does that sound like a guy who's mad at this site?

Now I feel like a big dink for using my GoogleFoo and posting results to help this Fish person

1. I have no pms on this site besides the welcome and i dont deal with my transactions over pm anyway.

2. on sept 6th at 9:14pm just after placing the order, I sent you an email to [email protected] asking where to send the signed ffl. I can forward the old email if you would like.

3. I was called once to say you were at a match then two months later and told we would work something out on another rifle and I would be called back in 1 day.

4. The internet was my last resort, why should someone have to post on any site to get something done. I have called and emailed dozens of times and I will forward them to anyone who wants proof, I can also show my phone bill will the number and dates I called.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ShaunB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fish,
Youve gotten lots of attention...

You never bothered sending us an FFL. The FFL that you used as your ship to, we had to reach out to, and they took 4 weeks to call us back. By then, it was out of stock.

We've called you. We've PMd you. We've emailed you. And, we've gotten nothing back from you. Heck, you have had Shaggys personal cell number in his email to you, and you havent called him.

Youve got a forum account on our site, and youve not bothered posting there or answering your PMs there either.

Now - to answer the "bad blood" - it doesnt exist.

Shaggy is banned from this site.

Ive spoken with him about that, and he harbors no ill will to this site or to Frank. (He went so far as to shake Frank's hand at SHOT Show last year.) He also, if you check our site, will see Shaggy dress down one of our members for bashing this site, calling it "divisive" and "unprofessional." Does that sound like a guy who's mad at this site?</div></div>

send them to me...

I'm also requesting proof...

sept 6----me-What email should I send the signed ffl to?

sept 13---me-please send a tracking #

sept 14---them-We are at the Indiana swat challenge and won't be back until Friday to check the status of your order.
Would you like us to cancel and refund your order

sept 14---me--no need to cancel, just got worried when i didn't hear anything and couldn't get anybody on the phone.I'm in no hurry.

sept 14--them--I apologize, we were behind due to some issues with our system and now are out at a swat event and remote access is down.

sept 14--me--no problem
good luck out there!

oct 4---me--any word on my order?

oct 25--me---what is going with this order? its been almost 2 months and no word and you dont answer calls or emails.

i have read all the complaints about your growing pains, but there is no excuse at this point.

oct 25--them--CC Shaun,
See below and advise the status of this order ASAP.

nov 3--me--any word on this order yet?

nov 14--I was told I would get a call back a week or two ago about this matter.

The rifle was ordered sept 6th, please get in touch with me asap so we can get this worked out.

Feel free to double check, but i'm certain this is all the emails between us.

You've yet to answer the question as to why you did not use the contact information provided to you by the site admin (Shaggy)?

You were given his personal contact information via the email address YOU PROVIDED, yet the information provided in said email was not utilized...

What say you, sir?

send me your email

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">send them to me...

I'm requesting proof...</div></div>

Send them to me too. Id love see this.

I, too, have an inbox of your emails.

Funny this is, I just went back and checked the FFL you sent us... and its not the FFL. Just some Word doc you sent.

I also have the email where Shaggy sent you his personal cell number, and you never bothered to call.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lknbigfish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sept 6----me-What email should I send the signed ffl to?

sept 14---them-We are at the Indiana swat challenge and won't be back until Friday to check the status of your order.

sept 14---me--no need to cancel, just got worried when i didn't hear anything and couldn't get anybody on the phone.I'm in no hurry.

sept 14--them--I apologize, we were behind due to some issues with our system and now are out at a swat event and remote access is down.

sept 14--me--no problem
good luck out there!

oct 25--me---what is going with this order? its been almost 2 months and no word and you dont answer calls or emails.

i have read all the complaints about your growing pains, but there is no excuse at this point.

oct 25--them--CC Shaun,

The rifle was ordered sept 6th, please get in touch with me asap so we can get this worked out.

</div></div>

Out and out LIE.

when did you send the email? I'll check on that.

Why do you insist that that is the main problem? What is wrong with a company answering a phone every once in a while or returning an email?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You've yet to answer the question as to why you did not use the contact information provided to you by the site admin (Shaggy)?

You were given his personal contact information via the email address YOU PROVIDED, yet the information provided in said email was not utilized...

What say you, sir?
</div></div>

If there was a problem with the ffl, why are you just now bringing it up? I could have easily re sent it.

what is magic about me having someones cell #, i called the number from the website and used the email from the website. if they were not correct somebody should have udated me months ago.

just because someone has a phone number in there sig doesnt mean that i'm going to see it or know thats what i'm supposed to use.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ShaunB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Send them to me too. Id love see this.

I, too, have an inbox of your emails.

Funny this is, I just went back and checked the FFL you sent us... and its not the FFL. Just some Word doc you sent.

I also have the email where Shaggy sent you his personal cell number, and you never bothered to call.</div></div>

I have been civil here, but if you are going to call me a liar, please provide proof. all i did was go back through our emails in order, if I missed something please let me know.

Why is it so easy to get in touch with you today vs. the last 3 months?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ShaunB</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lknbigfish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sept 6----me-What email should I send the signed ffl to?

sept 14--me--no problem
good luck out there!

oct 25--them--CC Shaun,

</div></div>

Out and out LIE. </div></div>

You have been provided multiple methods of primary and alternative contact information. You've chosen not ti use it.

You are outright lying right now, and you're trying to crawfish to cover your ass.

Not gonna happen bud.

I suggest taking this to PM or handling this on the other site... you know, the folks you have beef with... instead of cluttering up this one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lknbigfish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Why is it so easy to get in touch with you today vs. the last 3 months?

</div></div>

Because, apparently, you only respond to public forums. And, are you serious? Someone gives you their personal cell number in an attempt to HELP you, and you dont call? Asinine.

Im done here.

You have anything else further, come over to our site and talk.

This whole thread has been shitting on Frank's shoes for no reason, other than the fact that you cant read LL's post in the last thread, telling you to take it off his site and onto ours.

But im enjoying watching the drama !!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tansinator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Take this to Snipercompany site please. No need to argue about this here. </div></div>

+ a gazzillion

Me thinks this is a successful attempt at trolling for contact.... he has found it...

<insert 'you mad, bro' joke here>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But im enjoying watching the drama !!! </div></div>

Frank or one of the mods is about to napalm this bitch......

please let me know what i am "outright lying" about?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have been provided multiple methods of primary and alternative contact information. You've chosen not ti use it.

You are outright lying right now, and you're trying to crawfish to cover your ass.

Not gonna happen bud.

I suggest taking this to PM or handling this on the other site... you know, the folks you have beef with... instead of cluttering up this one.</div></div>