• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HCQ+Zinc+Z-pak now recommended for early Covid-19 treatment

theLBC

Shiftless
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    doh!

In a retrospective inpatient study of 2541 patients hospitalized with COVID-19, therapy associated with an adjusted reduction in mortality was HCQ alone (hazard ratio
    = 0.34, 95% confidence interval [CI] 0.25-0.46, P <0.001) and HCQ with azithromycin (HR = 0.29, 95% CI 0.22-0.40, P <0.001).
    HCQ was approved by the US Food and Drug Administration in 1955, has been used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide since then, is sold over the counter in many countries, and has a well-characterized safety profile that should not raise undue alarm

before xiden:
    there is no treatment!
    HCQ doesn't work and it will kill you!
    pcr tests are accurate and we are all going to die!

after xiden:
    there is a cheap and effective treatment!
    HCQ is completely safe!
    pcr tests are bullshit, not that many are actually sick!

It’s been shown in numerous randomized controlled trials that HCQ is worthless for COVID. This paper is retrospective, which is prone to bias and can’t be relied upon.
    Post the links please, I'd like to read the trials. Thanks

Reactions: Forrest84
    It’s been shown in numerous randomized controlled trials that HCQ is worthless for COVID. This paper is retrospective, which is prone to bias and can’t be relied upon.
    HCQ is effective for COVID-19 when used early: real-time meta analysis of 192 studies

• HCQ is effective for COVID-19. The probability that an ineffective treatment generated results as positive as the 192 studies to date is estimated to be 1 in 1 quadrillion (p = 0.00000000000000097).

• Early treatment is most successful, with 100% of studies reporting a positive effect and an estimated reduction of 67% in the effect measured (death, hospitalization, etc.) using a random effects meta-analysis, RR 0.33 [0.25-0.43].

• 91% of Randomized Controlled Trials (RCTs) for early, PrEP, or PEP treatment report positive effects, the probability of this happening for an ineffective treatment is 0.0059.

• There is evidence of bias towards publishing negative results. 88% of prospective studies report positive effects, and only 75% of retrospective studies do.

• Studies from North America are 3.8 times more likely to report negative results than studies from the rest of the world combined, p = 0.00000017.

Total 192 studies 3,037 authors 166,705 patients
    Positive effects 150 studies 2,360 authors 123,080 patients
    Early treatment 67% improvement RR 0.33 [0.25-0.43]
    Late treatment 25% improvement RR 0.75 [0.69-0.81]

Around Christmas my wife was scheduled for an appointment at the hospital and the day before was required to take a covid test. That same night, she had a terrible headache, low grade fever, and the next day no taste and no smell. Her test came back positive. I started taking HCQ at that time and continued for 7 days. I never had any symptoms and my wife was basically feeling pretty good in two weeks.

Three weeks after she tested positive, my hunting partner also tested positive. We had been in the same pickup and sxs for 3 days in a row and on the third day he said he had a nasal infection. The next day he texted me with the news and again I started taking HCQ. I continued 7 days and never had any symptoms.

I have no idea if it works, but I am in my 60's and previous pneumonia so kinda high risk.

• HCQ is effective for COVID-19. The probability that an ineffective treatment generated results as positive as the 192 studies to date is estimated to be 1 in 1 quadrillion (p = 0.00000000000000097).

• There is evidence of bias towards publishing negative results.
    88% of prospective studies report positive effects, and only 75% of retrospective studies do.
    That’s not really what p values mean or how they work. It’s garbage in, garbage out. If you have a bunch of poor quality retrospective studies they don’t get better with volume.

And there’s no bias to publish negative results. That’s actually the opposite of the truth, the reality is unless it’s something high profile it’s harder to get negative studies published. The reason more RCTs are negative (and it’s a bigger difference than you suggest) is because it’s very common to find effects in retrospective data that aren’t real, and then they don’t hold up in a prospective study.

Everyone wants effective therapies for COVID, believe me. But HCQ isn’t one, and anyone who knows anything about the history of drug development would have known that most efforts here would fail. Remdesivir doesn’t really work either. Convalescent plasma doesn’t work. Steroids have a small benefit for those requiring oxygen, jury still out on the monoclonals.

Around Christmas my wife was scheduled for an appointment at the hospital and the day before was required to take a covid test. That same night, she had a terrible headache, low grade fever, and the next day no taste and no smell. Her test came back positive. I started taking HCQ at that time and continued for 7 days. I never had any symptoms and my wife was basically feeling pretty good in two weeks.

Three weeks after she tested positive, my hunting partner also tested positive. We had been in the same pickup and sxs for 3 days in a row and on the third day he said he had a nasal infection. The next day he texted me with the news and again I started taking HCQ. I continued 7 days and never had any symptoms.

I have no idea if it works, but I am in my 60's and previous pneumonia so kinda high risk.
    Where do you buy HCQ? Over the counter?

Ive been taking selenium which I heard can prevent the C19 from attaching to the cell wall. I usually get at least one cold and so far not even a sniffle. Added zinc and Vitamin D3.

Ivermectin the Equine med has had human trial runs and has shown to be beneficial. The issues were the trials were not big and repeated attempts to get FDA and CDC to review the data failed.

I would have to go back and find the info but it is out there.

Problem is, the med that you would get from A farm store is designed for large scale animals and would have to be scaled down.

I asked this same exact info to a season medica professional. They said there is really no way to tell due to the low studies which is also the issue with the expedited COVID-19 vaccines as there are NO long term studies to verify effects that will most likely occur to some/many...

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    That’s not really what p values mean or how they work. It’s garbage in, garbage out. If you have a bunch of poor quality retrospective studies they don’t get better with volume.

And there’s no bias to publish negative results. That’s actually the opposite of the truth, the reality is unless it’s something high profile it’s harder to get negative studies published. The reason more RCTs are negative (and it’s a bigger difference than you suggest) is because it’s very common to find effects in retrospective data that aren’t real, and then they don’t hold up in a prospective study.

Everyone wants effective therapies for COVID, believe me. But HCQ isn’t one, and anyone who knows anything about the history of drug development would have known that most efforts here would fail. Remdesivir doesn’t really work either. Convalescent plasma doesn’t work. Steroids have a small benefit for those requiring oxygen, jury still out on the monoclonals.
    that is a hilarious statement, considering at least 2 studies showing hcq to be ineffective and even potentially harmful had to be" withdrawn"

According to Philippe Douste-Blazy, France's former Health Minister and 2017 candidate for WHO Director, the leaked 2020 Chattam House closed-door discussion between the EIC's - whose publications both retracted papers favorable to big pharma over fraudulent data.

"Now we are not going to be able to, basically, if this continues, publish any more clinical research data because the pharmaceutical companies are so financially powerful today, and are able to use such methodologies, as to have us accept papers which are apparently methodologically perfect, but which, in reality, manage to conclude what they want them to conclude," said Lancet EIC Richard Horton.

I know one doctor who fixed his wife up with HCQ, Quercetin/Bromelain and Zinc.
    good.
    in regards to covid-19 or coronavirus treatment, hcq is only an ionophore (transport agent) for zinc, and does nothing without also having efficacious quantities of zinc available in the bloodstream (to interfere with rna replication).
    basically it slows down the virus (if caught early) before it can multiply so much it overwhelms your immune system.
    of course, some people have weak or compromised immune systems that allow them to get sick easily regardless of treatment.

many of the HCQ "studies" were based on elderly patients (low zinc is common in elderly and sick people) with zero zinc supplements.
    they basically design the studies to fail by improper dosages, or leaving out a key element of the treatment.
    but methodology is sound and they get published.

Last edited:
    BLUF, if you dont have pre-existing serious health issues or are old as fuck, it like having the normal flu.

40-60k People die from the flu every year, except last year. We have a "vaccine" for that also.

Old people and younger people with serious health issues die.....period.

I would love to see exactly how many deaths we had last year compared to the past 10 years.

I will put 100 dollars down on the table if there isnt 400k more deaths last year than the previous years.

Doc

BLUF, if you dont have pre-existing serious health issues or are old as fuck, it like having the normal flu.

40-60k People die from the flu every year, except last year. We have a "vaccine" for that also.

I would love to see exactly how many deaths we had last year compared to the past 10 years.

I will put 100 dollars down on the table if there isnt 400k more deaths last year than the previous years.

Doc
    2,854,000 in 2019
    3,187,000 in 2020

Thank you. This thread should be narrowed down to who can interpret statistics accurately enough to even review these types of articles and those that directly work in a Covid unit. But whatever.

Reactions: carbonbased
    good.
    in regards to covid-19 or coronavirus treatment, hcq is only an ionophore (transport agent) for zinc, and does nothing without also having efficacious quantities of zinc available in the bloodstream (to interfere with rna replication).
    basically it slows down the virus (if caught early) before it can multiply so much it overwhelms your immune system.
    of course, some people have weak or compromised immune systems that allow them to get sick easily regardless of treatment.

many of the HCQ "studies" were based on elderly patients (low zinc is common in elderly and sick people) with zero zinc supplements.
    they basically design the studies to fail by improper dosages, or leaving out a key element of the treatment.
    Dr Mark Gordon was talking about this on Rogan. Hqc is only an ionophore and is needed with zinc to help combat c19. You can use substitutes such as quercitin or green tea extract (egcg). But taking just hqc or zinc alone won’t help since the zinc can’t penetrate the cell. He also said most people are vitamin d deficient and that vitamin d is actually a hormone. I’m paraphrasing here but it’s a good listen.

Reactions: gigamortis
    It’s been used as an early treatment for viral infections for years. And at least one of the bogus studies I’ve seen was noted to have a major flaw in dosage and timing of dosage

But moving past that. The vaccine makers couldn’t get their super ultra mega rush job exemption if there was an effective treatment available, hence the demonization of hcq then and the backflippies now

before xiden:
    there is no treatment!
    HCQ doesn't work and it will kill you!
    pcr tests are accurate and we are all going to die!

after xiden:
    there is a cheap and effective treatment!
    HCQ is completely safe!
    pcr tests are bullshit, not that many are actually sick!
    Comrade Xiden is a national hero.

Reactions: The D
    2,854,000 in 2019
    3,187,000 in 2020
    And where did you get those numbers from.......

• A chart that compares annual U.S. death tolls using CDC data is incomplete. It doesn’t accurately represent the number of deaths in the country in 2020.
    • The health agency has reported that an estimated 198,081 excess deaths between late January and early October 2020 in the U.S. are attributable to the virus.

vh9ze6xx.jpeg

Everyone knows the cure. Same as anything else. Vitamins, water, and light exercise.
    Sun exposure also. Adequate vitamin D levels are an excellent marker for only having mild symptoms and recovering quickly.

The best treatment is not being diabetic and/or having rampant inflammation in your body. And that means not eating a diet full of sugar/processed carbs/excessive seed oils. If you are remotely healthy you stand a great chance of having mild symptoms and recovering quickly

Did she happen to have the Deep nasal test?

And where did you get those numbers from.......

• A chart that compares annual U.S. death tolls using CDC data is incomplete. It doesn’t accurately represent the number of deaths in the country in 2020.
    • The health agency has reported that an estimated 198,081 excess deaths between late January and early October 2020 in the U.S. are attributable to the virus.
    Just off the CDC website. I was curious and that’s what I found. Supposedly they used the weekly death numbers to come up with that total

She had the deep nasal test.

And to answer LBC....we already had a bottle of HCQ which had been prescribed for arthritis. Sad part was it had a refill and the pharmacist would not honor it.

Just off the CDC website. I was curious and that’s what I found. Supposedly they used the weekly death numbers to come up with that total
    Not dismissing your info, but we have been on an increase in deaths for the past 10years. Lots of baby boomers dying off.

Doc

Reactions: gigamortis

The thing with attempts to replicate studies is that it is hard to be published when your results do not replicate the results of a previous study. In research it would be more helpful to know the number of times a study could not be replicated rather than the number of times it could be. There is also a school of thought that argues P values are worthless without other information, such as effect size. With that said, I would not agree that all retrospective research is unreliable, as many times this is the only available data. It is also important to remember that all research is subject to researcher bias. Every single one of the papers on this subject are written by someone who wants their name to be cited at some point.

good.

Know what else has A LOT of zinc plus many other alkaloids that aggressively promote cell health?

blueberries.jpg

Make sure you are getting at least 2-3 servings every day. Especially if you are in advanced age.

Do muffins count?

Unfortunately no. The ones in the muffins are too low in number to provide a decent serving.

Fresh ones. Are you able to obtain fresh ones where you are? They are usually packaged in 1 dry pint trays.

1 dry pint = 2 servings. For me every day, 3 servings is normal. My mother did not like them a couple of years ago but after her stroke last year, I basically laid down the bottom line. AT LEAST 1 serving every day. Now she consumes 1 and a half to 2, which is a great improvement.

Not dismissing your info, but we have been on an increase in deaths for the past 10years. Lots of baby boomers dying off.

Doc
    I saw that too. It wouldn’t surprise me if maybe not this year, but next year we have a decline in death rate after the Rona wipes out all the people who were on borrowed time as it was.

Edit- does that mean I get $100 or....

• Haha
    Reactions: Doc68
    And just like that after all the early bullshit of The Vaccine Is Good For The New Strain. Turns out that they were just blowing smoke up your ass again.
    Looks like it will be just like the Flu shot. Worthless in 2/3 of the people that get it and the Pravda will cover for it.

Ohh yeah. Fauxci is still a piece of shit camera whore

Seems most people believe whatever their political party of choice says is true. Maybe it's time for a third party; WHO and CDC have had their way long enough.

How about a no party system where we just look at the laws we already have on the books. Then we study them and take the ones off the books that are a violation of the Constitution, unnecessary, or provide too much power to the government. It'll be a system that has no discernible name given to it...only facts, logic and reasonableness that doesn't violate our constitutional rights.

The last thing this country needs is another name of division.

Reactions: Waco Kid

Doc
    Doc,
    Here is the link to deaths in the US. Unfortunately it is only for the last couple of years, but it gives you a place to start. The question of "excess deaths" is complicated by how many excess suicides, over doses, and untreated medical conditions from the lockdown are in those numbers along with the Wu Flu deaths.

What do you think about the mRNA vaccines?
    They are marvelous. I’ve had both doses of the Pfizer vaccine, but I would certainly recommend either of them. They have both been shown to be highly effective and safe in large clinical trials. Yes, it’s the first time this technology has been rolled out, but it’s been under development for over two decades. A lot of things in medicine don’t live up to initial promise but mRNA vaccines are a really huge advance, with great promise for shortening the development cycle in other diseases too.