• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HCQ+Zinc+Z-pak now recommended for early Covid-19 treatment

They are marvelous. I’ve had both doses of the Pfizer vaccine, but I would certainly recommend either of them. They have both been shown to be highly effective and safe in large clinical trials. Yes, it’s the first time this technology has been rolled out, but it’s been under development for over two decades. A lot of things in medicine don’t live up to initial promise but mRNA vaccines are a really huge advance, with great promise for shortening the development cycle in other diseases too.

Do you still wear your mask in public now that you have been vaccinated?

They are marvelous. I’ve had both doses of the Pfizer vaccine, but I would certainly recommend either of them. They have both been shown to be highly effective and safe in large clinical trials. Yes, it’s the first time this technology has been rolled out, but it’s been under development for over two decades. A lot of things in medicine don’t live up to initial promise but mRNA vaccines are a really huge advance, with great promise for shortening the development cycle in other diseases too.
1611406174720.png

Do you still wear your mask in public now that you have been vaccinated?
I didn’t wear a mask outside even before, but I work in a hospital so I continue to wear one there, and if I go into businesses then yes I still wear a mask because it’s their policy. I’d feel pretty comfortable not wearing a mask indoors with other people who were vaccinated though.

I didn’t wear a mask outside even before, but I work in a hospital so I continue to wear one there, and if I go into businesses then yes I still wear a mask because it’s their policy. I’d feel pretty comfortable not wearing a mask indoors with other people who were vaccinated though.

Would you card them?

Last edited:
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Added zinc and Vitamin D3.
This and vitamin C. My wife and I are on this and have accidentally been exposed to many covid positive people over the past months. We are in our late 60's. Our daughter is a nurse and tests us almost every week. So far so good. Our daughter says that the vitamin C, D3, and zinc seems to be the ticket to preventing serious illness and fast recovery. They will add Z-pak early on if there is any sign of congestion.

Reactions: kriller134
My Grandma tested positive at the nursing home about 4 weeks ago now. She is 99, 0 symptoms, she is fine. Playing heir odds, now if she dies any time in the next 90 days for any reason she will be listed as a COVID19 death. I know 3 people now who have "died of COVID." They were all 90+ with zero symptoms and other choric conditions, one of them was already on hospice because they were no longer eating. Their positive test came back after they died. The death certificate lists "COVID 19" as COD.

Universal precautions, wash your hands don't touch your nose eyes mouth. You don't get sick from breathing water vapor from a sick person. You get sick from touching their body fluids and sticking them in your nose, eyes , mouth.

This and vitamin C. My wife and I are on this and have accidentally been exposed to many covid positive people over the past months. We are in our late 60's. Our daughter is a nurse and tests us almost every week. So far so good. Our daughter says that the vitamin C, D3, and zinc seems to be the ticket to preventing serious illness and fast recovery. They will add Z-pak early on if there is any sign of congestion.
Asking again, where can you buy the HCQ?

Would you card them?
What would be the point? The card they give you is for your records. I filled out mine for the first dose. And I don’t expect my friends to lie about things like this.

Doc,
Here is the link to deaths in the US. Unfortunately it is only for the last couple of years, but it gives you a place to start. The question of "excess deaths" is complicated by how many excess suicides, over doses, and untreated medical conditions from the lockdown are in those numbers along with the Wu Flu deaths.

That's what I'm saying. We are never going to get actual numbers. When you have monetary incentive to put a certain diagnosis on something, when you dont allow people to have life saving surgeries, and when you secluded them and cut off all support channels.

You will never know for sure.

Doc

Lol, as you said earlier " people believe what they want to believe".

You can keep that trash for those who believe the things you believe.

I figured you had a Kool-aid mustache.

You do you.

So the mRNA vaccine leaves the cell nucleus and goes out to the cytoplasm where it induces the production of spike proteins that are then released to the body where then your immune system recognizes them as foreign and produces antibodies.
For the 26 yrs I’ve been practicing medicine when your immune system acts upon something your body produces this is called an autoimmune disease.
Be careful what you wish for. This is a big risk to take for a “cold” virus that greater than 99% will survive without difficulty.

The publication in TheLancet squashed further research into HCQ within days.

Start here:

Then here:

So the mRNA vaccine leaves the cell nucleus and goes out to the cytoplasm where it induces the production of spike proteins that are then released to the body where then your immune system recognizes them as foreign and produces antibodies.
For the 26 yrs I’ve been practicing medicine when your immune system acts upon something your body produces this is called an autoimmune disease.
Be careful what you wish for. This is a big risk to take for a “cold” virus that greater than 99% will survive without difficulty.

Which begs the question to be asked. What or is there any mechanism that tells the cell to stop producing the spike proteins?

Reactions: jbrand11
The interesting thing will be to see how folks react about 6 months to a year later when they get infected with a somewhat different version.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Which begs the question to be asked. What or is there any mechanism that tells the cell to stop producing the spike proteins?
the lack of more mRNA that prompt the cells to make a spike protein. in general, the mRNA is broken down once it is used.
i think the reason these vaccines are perishable is that mRNA is not that robust, and once it starts to break down i am not sure what the body does with it (ignore or make something else?).

the lack of more mRNA that prompt the cells to make a spike protein. in general, the mRNA is broken down once it is used.
i think the reason these vaccines are perishable is that mRNA is not that robust, and once it starts to break down i am not sure what the body does with it (ignore or make something else?).
Yes, that's exactly right. mRNA does not last long. In fact one of the major challenges in creating these vaccines was stabilizing it to allow for more antigen to be produced.

All vaccines work this way, by introducing foreign material that is then recognized by the immune system. This is also how immunity to natural infection works. I am surprised you would not know this, if you practice medicine. And you should also know the outstanding safety record of vaccines.

And of course, you should know the simple arithmetic that if 99% survive, 1% die, and with a virus that is highly contagious, that is 1% of a large number. It would be good to minimize that.

The publication in TheLancet squashed further research into HCQ within days.

Start here:

Then here:

That was an observational study. It's unfortunate that they did what they did, but it's irrelevant. We have many randomized controlled trials now, all showing that HCQ does not prevent infection and does not treat infection with COVID.

That was an observational study. It's unfortunate that they did what they did, but it's irrelevant. We have many randomized controlled trials now, all showing that HCQ does not prevent infection and does not treat infection with COVID.

Have a good link to a recent study?

Yes, its irrelevant now, agree. But, I also think this type of politicalization (because thats what it was) might be dangerous in the future.

All vaccines work this way, by introducing foreign material that is then recognized by the immune system. This is also how immunity to natural infection works. I am surprised you would not know this, if you practice medicine. And you should also know the outstanding safety record of vaccines.

And of course, you should know the simple arithmetic that if 99% survive, 1% die, and with a virus that is highly contagious, that is 1% of a large number. It would be good to minimize that.
this is patently false.
up until now, vaccines have used dead or attenuated (weakened) viruses themselves to cause the immune system to respond.
this is why people often have the "symptoms" of the illness after vaccination, since the body is responding in the same way it would with a "live" virus.

mRNA vaccines are completely different.
mRNA signals your body to make a protein that is similar to some part of the actual virus.

this is patently false.
up until now, vaccines have used dead or attenuated (weakened) viruses themselves to cause the immune system to respond.
this is why people often have the "symptoms" of the illness after vaccination, since the body is responding in the same way it would with a "live" virus.

mRNA vaccines are completely different.
mRNA signals your body to make a protein that is similar to some part of the actual virus.
All vaccines introduce foreign proteins that are recognized by the immune system. That is true and that is what I said. There is no evidence that the specific manner in which those proteins are created has any bearing on anything.

And if you don’t want your body making viral proteins, I highly suggest getting the vaccine if you can, because otherwise your ribosomes will be making much higher quantities of ALL the viral proteins for much longer, when you get infected. Seems better to just make the spike protein for a day or so.

Have a good link to a recent study?

Yes, its irrelevant now, agree. But, I also think this type of politicalization (because thats what it was) might be dangerous in the future.
Doesn’t work as treatment:

Doesn’t work as prophylaxis:

And yes I agree the politicization of science is bad and harmful, and fraud should be severely punished. But we have an abundance of data now without such problems.

All vaccines introduce foreign proteins that are recognized by the immune system. That is true and that is what I said. There is no evidence that the specific manner in which those proteins are created has any bearing on anything.

And if you don’t want your body making viral proteins, I highly suggest getting the vaccine if you can, because otherwise your ribosomes will be making much higher quantities of ALL the viral proteins for much longer, when you get infected. Seems better to just make the spike protein for a day or so.
your statement was and is false. all vaccines do not work in the same way.

your body's immune system doesn't respond to the mRNA (what is put into your body) but rather your body responds to it like it might to any mRNA that you produce naturally. in this case your own body creates a protein with similar physical properties to the spikes on a coronavirus.

because the proteins are not recognized by the immune system, your body creates other proteins to attach themselves to these "spikes", rendering them inert.
this means that anything else with "spikes" will also be rendered inert, but there are other proteins with this spike that are "normal" and they may also be impacted.

"normal" vaccines are very specific to each virus they are supposed to combat, which is why the yearly seasonal vaccine may contain several strains of flu (whatever the cdc guesses will be most common any given year), and is why it is sometimes as little as 40% effective (or less).

i am not going to argue whether or not people should take anything.

Last edited:
Doesn’t work as treatment:

Doesn’t work as prophylaxis:

And yes I agree the politicization of science is bad and harmful, and fraud should be severely punished. But we have an abundance of data now without such problems.

Thank you, will read these with my admittedly lack of knowledge on the subject.

I wonder what steps were taken to keep this from happening in the future. The Lancet publications had significant impact to policy at the time. Varying degrees of scrutiny based on where aligns on a corporate and thus political spectrum is not good for any of us. Thats all...

:/

Reactions: theLBC
Traditional adenovirus vaccines with decades of studies and lengthy safety profiles do not work in the same or similar manner as theses “ emergency use only” mRNA vaccines so just stop. Back to reading and not commenting. Don’t have the demeanor

Traditional adenovirus vaccines with decades of studies and lengthy safety profiles do not work in the same or similar manner as theses “ emergency use only” mRNA vaccines so just stop. Back to reading and not commenting. Don’t have the demeanor
agreed.
while i support free speech, one should not say "i work in healthcare" and then spout off completely false information and represent it as fact.
even worse is to be corrected and still push on with the same bullshit.
some people refuse to admit when they are wrong (not that i am great at it either).

Thank you, will read these with my admittedly lack of knowledge on the subject.

I wonder what steps were taken to keep this from happening in the future. The Lancet publications had significant impact to policy at the time. Varying degrees of scrutiny based on where aligns on a corporate and thus political spectrum is not good for any of us. Thats all...

:/
money controls everything, as we can see by the first few days of the xiden administration.
rolling back price controls on insulin? who can that possibly help?

Reactions: Jip4012
money controls everything, as we can see by the first few days of the xiden administration.
rolling back price controls on insulin? who can that possibly help?

And while i am sure some of it is just natural. Former drug execs sitting on the board of these publications is concerning when taken into the overall context. Not to mention the offshoot foundations and their corresponding donors. No conspriacy here, but on the surface certainly questions for conflicts of interest or at minimum, the perception of...

Reactions: Jip4012 and theLBC
your statement was and is false. all vaccines do not work in the same way.

your body's immune system doesn't respond to the mRNA (what is put into your body) but rather your body responds to it like it might to any mRNA that you produce naturally. in this case your own body creates a protein with similar physical properties to the spikes on a coronavirus.

because the proteins are not recognized by the immune system, your body creates other proteins to attach themselves to these "spikes", rendering them inert.
this means that anything else with "spikes" will also be rendered inert, but there are other proteins with this spike that are "normal" and they may also be impacted.

"normal" vaccines are very specific to each virus they are supposed to combat, which is why the yearly seasonal vaccine may contain several strains of flu (whatever the cdc guesses will be most common any given year), and is why it is sometimes as little as 40% effective (or less).

i am not going to argue whether or not people should take anything.
I never said your immune system recognizes the mRNA. It recognizes the spike protein. Your comment that “there are other proteins with this spike that are normal” is false. The spike protein was chosen exactly because it is highly specific to the coronavirus.

You do not understand immunology as well as you think. You may want to consider that specialized education has some value. Would you go to someone who has never fired a gun for advice about shooting, or a professional shooter?

Please do not spread misinformation. Nearly all vaccine adverse reactions occur immediately or nearly so, not years later. The only difference between these vaccines and others is how the antigen is generated, and everything about the immune response afterwards is the same. And both of these vaccines went through the full clinical trial process, with tens of thousands of patients, and have very robust safety data. Nothing was rushed, it’s just that less time was wasted than normal.

Is it utterly impossible that there could be some terrible side effect twenty years down the line? No, of course not. But you can say the same thing about the latest addition to the McDonald’s menu. On the other hand, looking at the safety data for vaccines in general, and these in particular, and comparing it to the safety record of COVID-19, there is no comparison. That is why I and all my colleagues were literally lining up to get vaccinated as soon as possible.

And while i am sure some of it is just natural. Former drug execs sitting on the board of these publications is concerning when taken into the overall context. Not to mention the offshoot foundations and their corresponding donors. No conspriacy here, but on the surface certainly questions for conflicts of interest or at minimum, the perception of...
not unlike former military on the boards of companies that sell to the military, or dupont sitting on the government panels that decide what level of pollutants are dangerous.

Is this from the same sob's that said repetitively that masks don't work, till they hoarded supplies for themselves and got controll of the supply chain.

Then magically recanted thinking people to stupid to notice?

Reactions: OldSalty2
Much of the false information about COVID was called out from the beginning. Some defended it. Some even claimed status as a Dr. to strengthen their position while they explained away every bit of misinformation. We know for a fact most of the scare mongering was false at this point. Phlegethon, I am looking at you. You are the one spreading information and you have been since you joined when the COVID hit. 1% death rate my ass.

Reactions: Snuby642
Much of the false information about COVID was called out from the beginning. Some defended it. Some even claimed status as a Dr. to strengthen their position while they explained away every bit of misinformation. We know for a fact most of the scare mongering was false at this point. Phlegethon, I am looking at you. You are the one spreading information and you have been since you joined when the COVID hit. 1% death rate my ass.
Yes, I have been spreading information, all of it correct. 400,000 people have died partly because of human garbage like you.

Yes, I have been spreading information, all of it correct. 400,000 people have died partly because of human garbage like you.

When the stats are fully available, it would be interesting to see total USA deaths from all causes, in each year from 2010 through 2020
Did we actually get 400,000 MORE deaths than average? (percentage normalized for population growth).

When the stats are fully available, it would be interesting to see total USA deaths from all causes, in each year from 2010 through 2020
Did we actually get 400,000 MORE deaths than average? (percentage normalized for population growth).
There have been more than that. Mid year excess deaths were running about 25-30% higher than covid deaths, suggesting undercounting.

I may be wrong, but isn't that what is called an ad hominem attack?

Fail!!!
Yes, it is. What can I say, sometimes people push your buttons, even if you should really just pity them for being so stupid and delusional.

Na, you are full of shit. Pretty much a total clown. And proving you will believe and regurgitate anything you are told. 400,000 people have not died from COVID. 1% of people are not dying from COVID. I can guarantee my town and county are not the only one lying about people who have died from COVID, because we have all seen the reports of COVID deaths from gun shots, suicides, and accidents.

Fucktards like you are the reason we have lockdowns.

Reactions: Snuby642
Out of one side of the mouth.....Numbers aren't out yet.

Out of the other side.......Look we have 330k execs deaths based on some articles and manipulated graphs and statistics.

What a fucking joke.

Out of one side of the mouth.....Numbers aren't out yet.

Out of the other side.......Look we have 330k execs deaths based on some articles and manipulated graphs and statistics.

What a fucking joke.
And the punchline is all the people that took the bait hook, line and sinker without questioning the "data" in any way, shape, or form. I'm not laughing.

Wait, so the IFR for covid is 1%?

What is the IFR? Surely, there are stats available by now? After all, knowing how deadly something is (within some degree of a accuracy) would help with necessary and applied mitigation. Or, nah?

I would like it explained to me how pieces of human garbage like myself are responsible for all COVID deaths. Why don't you splain to me Phalsathon.

It’s amazing talking to people who so consistently want to ignore legitimate sources of information and only listen to nutjobs. It’s like if you had a question about guns and decided to ask Everytown instead of Jake Vibbert.

Anyway, I’m getting out of this thread and adding to my ignore list. Obviously some here are deluded, and others like blue sky and wade2big are probably paid Russian trolls, but if anyone sane is reading, please get your COVID information from legitimate sources.

Now aint the pot calling the kettle black. I guess that means you aren't going to explain how I am responsible for COVID deaths. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

The nuts jobs are the people who said one thing before 2020, then another during 2020, and then another in 2021. And the people who keep believing them.

Last edited:
I was just about to ask if phlegmathon was still using the same ppe from March. Then he up and leaves again. And I didn't get to ask about the false positives he said were impossible.
Ohh well. Maybe next time

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I was just about to ask if phlegmathon was still using the same ppe from March. Then he up and leaves again. And I didn't get to ask about the false positives he said were impossible.
Ohh well. Maybe next time

Don't even bother... I almost got into "debates" with similar kinds of people on YouTube. You cannot get them to see what you are seeing. Best thing to do, just carry on the conversation with other likeminded folks and post links, facts, etc... Some will get curious enough to check the links out and educate themselves. Getting into heated discussions with them is a waste of time. Younger me might have found this thread a perfect rabbit hole to jump down and 'prove my worth', but me and my GF are cooking tonight and I rather joke and laugh with her, rib her for being 'slow at learning Chinese cuisine' while she "accuses" me of being the same with western cuisine, all while we are chopping up bell peppers, onions, and having an awesome time...