• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"heavily armed" guy with armor on goes shopping at MO Walmart.

He was stopped almost immediately and held for police at gunpoint by an off-duty firefighter with a CCW. Good on his rapid response and assessment of the threat.

Sources say prior to being stopped, he was "pushing a shopping cart around and recording himself with a phone camera"... Sounds like some idiot with absolute zero common sense trying to "help the 2A cause" by making an irresponsible and dumbassed public statement, or testing public reaction. If so, fuck him and I hope he gets in a world of legal troubles. We don't need "friends" like that and if he is just a douchebag prankster, he can explain that to a not-so-amused courtroom in the near future.

Last edited:
What a dumb fuck. Wonder if he has a suicide wish?

He is damned lucky to be alive that the CCW'er who stopped and detained him had a lot of restraint and razor sharp analysis of the threat level. (Rifle had been slung and barrel pointed downward, not in deployment position). Many others would have opened fire on his ass until slide lock. Every sign this nutter had displayed, starting from donning the armor and rifle upon getting out of his car, had signaled a "Oh hell no!..." situation.

He is damned lucky to be alive that the CCW'er who stopped and detained him had a lot of restraint and razor sharp analysis of the threat level. (Rifle had been slung and barrel pointed downward, not in deployment position). Many others would have opened fire on his ass until slide lock. Every sign this nutter had displayed, starting from donning the armor and rifle upon getting out of his car, had signaled a "Oh hell no!..." situation.

Agreed. Especially with the recent walmart shooting.

At the least I would of checked to see his body armor actually work, can't get in trouble for that worst case scenario awarded the Key to the City for stopping a heavily armed nut in Walmart. Sort of a win win situation , CCW'er blew it big time!

Its assholes like this that will tip the scales, we are on the precipice of losing our 2A rights, this is not helping.

We're not on the precipice of shit. The 2A is just words on a piece of paper that restricts .gov from writing more words that make people think their opinion means a god damn thing.

The RKBA is inalienable. You can't lose it... You can't even give it away!

We're not on the precipice of shit. The 2A is just words on a piece of paper that restricts .gov from writing more words that make people think their opinion means a god damn thing.

True, but more restrictions are already on the way. The Left knows it can't totally abolish the 2A, so they're gonna do the next best thing which is make legal gun ownership such a pain in the cunt, that nobody wants to go through the hassle of owning a gun.

Reactions: seansmd

One election away from losing more than you know, enabling illegal voting, eliminating electoral college, restricting guns to the point that companies go out of business.

One election away from losing more than you know, enabling illegal voting, eliminating electoral college, restricting guns to the point that companies go out of business.

You saying you give a shit what the communists think you should and should not do?

Cuz they can say whatever they want to say, but the COTUS is the supreme law of the land.

Reactions: seansmd
Shit man in today’s America, hell I don’t blame him for going shopping ready for combat.

Think about it like this, would you rather be John Smith buying preparation H in your jammies and flip flops or Mr. paramilitary ready for battle buying tampons for your old lady when some nut job comes busting in Walmart with an AK?...

Fuck that, think about it like I drove by here today. If the timing had gone another way, I would have been shot at while driving down the god damn road!

and then I'd have shot the motherfucker that shot at me!

I could still be dealing with the fucking cops if things had been +/- a few hours on either end. (or dead, if things didn't work out)
https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...w-hours-driver-opens-fire-in-houston.6955958/

You go ahead and roll the fuck over. I'll be watching through the scope.
Yeah that's what I'm doing, rolling over. Don't fool yourself that we are losing the pr war, and folks like this and comments like that will be the fuel they will throw on the fire.

Need to mount some AR500 on your vehicle....

That’s actually not a bad idea, get an old pickup and armor plate the cab. Hell between all the shoots in the city’s and county’s anymore, wouldn’t hurt

Eh, 1/4" plate would do well in most circumstances. Can always add AR500 later.

Reactions: Dpp
Yeah that's what I'm doing, rolling over. Don't fool yourself that we are losing the pr war, and folks like this and comments like that will be the fuel they will throw on the fire.
Let it burn

He was a dumbass. Y’all are a bunch of Hippocrates though. In a lot of states the ccw could find himself in more trouble than the guy in armor with a rifle. No wonder why the 2a is under so much attack.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
He was a dumbass. Y’all are a bunch of Hippocrates though. In a lot of states the ccw could find himself in more trouble than the guy in armor with a rifle. No wonder why the 2a is under so much attack.
9700_4997_654_Drabik_939.gif

never understood open carry.........
In my state (Nevada) for a ccw you need a nine hour course learning when to shoot and must qualify with a weapon.
but for open carry you just need to be a resident. so I guess people who open carry don't need to know when or how to shoot...
makes perfect sense.

I would take the crazy guy loaded with gun over the fat chick in a thong in the frozen food isle at Walmart any time . Somethings cannot be unseen my poor eyes . His intent unclear his timing sucks .. no law against stupid , but it is forever .

That guy has the emotional intelligence of a fucking broom. What a complete, utter, and unredeemable fucking moron.

I was thinking the same thing. I'd really like to know if they eventually charge him with anything.

I suspect he's going to be going in for a psyc hold and evaluation. If he's just a callous dipshit he should walk. If he was a nut job with intent, toss him in a padded room and play the Carpenters 24/7 until he gets his mind right.

Problem with him being a callous dip shit is what is the businesses or council going impose on the rest of us who aren't stupid dickheads.

Another option is he's a lefty, proving a point. Again, he should walk. Being a fucking asshole isn't criminal. If it was, the hide wouldn't have half the members if does ;)

The guy is very lucky he did not get shot by the or any other CWP holder or the POPO. He was probably one of those guys that used to go to Starbucks with their AR15s strapped on their side thinking that they were helping the 2A cause. While I totally agree with them on principal the optics just look bad for the gun community.

What if he left the rifle home and just wore the vest?

We have a guy in our neighborhood who regularly puts on his body armor when he walks his dog. I asked him about it and he is Army reserve and simply wants to stay in better shape by wearing his body armor when he can. Didn't phase me one bit. On the other hand, if he were to start humping full kit with him, loaded Carbine and handgun, I might have some more questions.