• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

"heavily armed" guy with armor on goes shopping at MO Walmart.

"I personally think there is a better chance of winning by taking a very strong public stance that no new restrictions are lawful and any new restrictions will be fought tooth and nail."

By walking around a Walmart will full body armor, loaded AR and 100 rounds of ammo? Days after a guy mowed 22 people down at a Walmart?

If so, that's just all kinds of stupid.

Reactions: phxfa and seansmd
I think it was a weird thing to do especially given the timing but it's just sort of one of those things where I think hey that's weird and move on especially if he didn't do anything illegal but I'm not familiar with the laws in that state

got me, that's exactly what i said haha

was there a point in there somewhere other than calling me stupid for something I said in the post above i thought was weird thing to do?

"I personally think there is a better chance of winning by taking a very strong public stance that no new restrictions are lawful and any new restrictions will be fought tooth and nail."

By walking around a Walmart will full body armor, loaded AR and 100 rounds of ammo? Days after a guy mowed 22 people down at a Walmart?

If so, that's just all kinds of stupid.
Whether distasteful or "stupid" if this guy hasn't broken any laws we as gun advocates shouldn't be crying the same shit
the media is.

R

I seen a guy at Home Depot reach up to grab a board and his CCW was exposed.

First of all it's "I saw"

Second, if you need to be explained the difference between an incidental exposure of a handgun or just its grip and intentionally walking around with plates, loadout, and rifle in the same kind of store where less than a week ago over 20 people were murdered by a guy with a rifle, then you sir are an idiot in the first degree.

Seems you need education in both grammar and critical thinking.

We have a guy in our neighborhood who regularly puts on his body armor when he walks his dog. I asked him about it and he is Army reserve and simply wants to stay in better shape by wearing his body armor when he can. Didn't phase me one bit. On the other hand, if he were to start humping full kit with him, loaded Carbine and handgun, I might have some more questions.

Buddy of mine who retired out of SF still wears his light plates and go bag on his morning walks. Just his way of exercising his broke down body in a way he's comfortable with. Another guy who works out in my gym wears a Rogue moly plate vest with 20# inserts. Had he not told me is wasn't armor I'd never have known. Looks just like a moly vest for AR500 to me.

Neither of these bother me at all. Shit it wouldn't bug me if they had a carbine BUT they are both basically training the way they have become comfortable with over decades.

Now, don that same shit and walk into a target or a xxxxx. That changes things, at least for me. Not the actual threat but the perceived threat.

Edit: as far as the optics, it really should make no difference. He either broke the law or he didn't. It's that simple. The truth makes zero difference to the left and when the left doesn't have anything they just make it up. Perfect example was that dipshit FBI Asst. Dir who tried to pull 8-8-19 was a white supremacist day. Give me a fucking break. The evening/cable news is like an old Saturday night live skits. Both unfunny BTW...

I see now he is charged with making terroristic threats. Curious if this is legit or some way to hold him while they figure out WTF to do. If just having a gun and vest in public makes one a terrorst then I guess BLM has been spot on.

Last edited:
Reactions: seansmd
Apparently reading comprehension and the ability for higher rational thought is a challenge for some on this thread.

It is not whether what he did was legal or not. That's entirely beside the point.

It is the fact that he did that is the problem. It was stupid. Idiotic. Thoughtless and every time anyone behaves this way it hurts the cause. It does not help it. It may give people a tingle up their leg about how awesome they are to "defend the RTKBA" but it is absolutely and profoundly stupid and inexcusable.

And to anyone defending this guy, I'll say it again. Let's see you all do the same thing he did. Video yourself doing it in your local Walmart. Let us know how it turns out for you. My guess is none of you will. Why? Because you are all bark, no bite and assertions on a forum like this are just BS chest-thumping. And I would even go so far as to say you know how idiotic this kind of thing is and would not do it yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: seansmd
Apparently reading comprehension and the ability for higher rational thought is a challenge for some on this thread.

It is not whether what he did was legal.

It is the fact that he did that is the problem. It was stupid. Idiotic. Thoughtless and everytime anyone behaves this way it hurts the cause. It does not help it. It may give people a tingle up their leg about how awesome they are to "defend the RTKBA" but it is absolutely and profoundly stupid and inexcusable.

And to anyone defending this guy, I'll say it again. Let's see you all do the same thing he did. Video yourself doing it in your local Walmart. Let us know how it turns out for you. My guess is none of you will. Why? Because you are all bark, no bite and assertions on a forum like this are just BS chest-thumping.

Nobody is chest thumping. You think he was dumb. I think he was dumb. Rthur thinks he was dumb. Doesn't matter one bit if he didn't break the law. Stupid isn't criminal. As far as your bullshit challange, it doesn't prove a point, it just proves I don't do stupid legal shit. So what? I also don't smoke or ride motorcycles anymore. I must be a cuck....

Reactions: gunman_7

It is not whether what he did was legal or not. That's entirely beside the point.

It is the fact that he did that is the problem. It was stupid. Idiotic. Thoughtless and every time anyone behaves this way it hurts the cause. It does not help it. It may give people a tingle up their leg about how awesome they are to "defend the RTKBA" but it is absolutely and profoundly stupid and inexcusable.

And to anyone defending this guy, I'll say it again. Let's see you all do the same thing he did. Video yourself doing it in your local Walmart. Let us know how it turns out for you. My guess is none of you will. Why? Because you are all bark, no bite and assertions on a forum like this are just BS chest-thumping. And I would even go so far as to say you know how idiotic this kind of thing is and would not do it yourself.

Kinda weird to be filiming yourself in public, IMO...

Reactions: TACC and seansmd
just spell it out for us simpletons that are incapable of "higher rational thought" ...

we can not change what he did no matter how much we want to

we can only control our reactions

if what he did was legal, how does publicly stating what he did is "absolutely and profoundly stupid and inexcusable" in any way, shape, or form help retain rights we have and prevent further restrictions

all that does is send a signal of weakness that the the public will is there for further restrictions

i'm not chest thumping or taking up for the guy but i'm not going to go out of my way to bash him if he didn't do anything illegal for the reasons stated above; i'll say my personal choice is conceal carry and not open carry but i still don't see how shaping public opinion to the effect that exercising a legal right is "absolutely and profoundly stupid and inexcusable" in any way furthers the goal of maintaining existing rights, preventing further unconstitutional restrictions, and repealing current unconstitutional restrictions

Last edited:
Reactions: gunman_7
First of all it's "I saw"

Second, if you need to be explained the difference between an incidental exposure of a handgun or just its grip and intentionally walking around with plates, loadout, and rifle in the same kind of store where less than a week ago over 20 people were murdered by a guy with a rifle, then you sir are an idiot in the first degree.

Seems you need education in both grammar and critical thinking.
Your either for the 2nd amendment or your not! Please feel free to fix the "your"s...as thats critical, right? Oh, and you're missing a comma above.....as if it matters!

He's actually doing simething. It's only dumb until it's normal. SOON.

Yeah that's what I'm doing, rolling over. Don't fool yourself that we are losing the pr war, and folks like this and comments like that will be the fuel they will throw on the fire.

They don't even need to rely on PR as much anymore, people are primed and easily brainwashed through fear and guilt.
Fear is the ultimate weapon, I see people literally getting panic attacks when even thinking about guns and shootings.
I can hear my girl huffing and puffing behind me as I sit in the living room and install my scope lol. People don't realize the most natural right you have is the right to self defense. You do whatever you need to do to survive. Food and even water are not guaranteed, but
that ability to survive a life or death encouter has to be the most deeply rooted natural instinct you and most life forms on the plant possess. If people lose the will to survive, I don't know how much more the human race can lose.

They don't even need to rely on PR as much anymore, people are primed and easily brainwashed through fear and guilt.
Fear is the ultimate weapon, I see people literally getting panic attacks when even thinking about guns and shootings.
I can hear my girl huffing and puffing behind me as I sit in the living room and install my scope lol. People don't realize the most natural right you have is the right to self defense. You do whatever you need to do to survive. Food and even water are not guaranteed, but
that ability to survive a life or death encouter has to be the most deeply rooted natural instinct you and most life forms on the plant possess. If people lose the will to survive, I don't know how much more the human race can lose.

There's a lot folks that haven't ever been gun owners that are getting interested in the proposition, too.

Homedude was right when he said the fastest way to change someone's mind about gun ownership is to beat them to within an inch of their life and steal all their shit.

Whether distasteful or "stupid" if this guy hasn't broken any laws we as gun advocates shouldn't be crying the same shit
the media is.

R
I'm not crying that he didn't have the right, I'm calling him stupid for making us all look bad. He had intent to create a panic. It makes all of us look bad. The media is making that exact point that we are all gun nuts and don't need these weapons or laws.

@seansmd That is so nice of you to itemize your stuff for the POPO when they come to take it from you.........:LOL:

Masterpiece Arms BA Comp chassis, Defiance Deviant Tactical, Bartlein 6.5CM 1:8 M24, APA Little Bastard, Bix'n Andy TacSport Pro 2 stage, Atlas M-lok, MPA RAT base. ZCO 5x27 MPCT2, Spurh 6002

RPR 6.5 CM, Vortex Viper PST GEN2 5x25 FFP, Vortex rings 1.45, Atlas bipod, Area 419 Hellfire brake

I'm not crying that he didn't have the right, I'm calling him stupid for making us all look bad. He had intent to create a panic. It makes all of us look bad. The media is making that exact point that we are all gun nuts and don't need these weapons or laws.
You can not win a PR war that the deck is already stacked against you.
This ^^^ is more to the point of this entire "discussion".
While we argue about petty shit a no name dick did in walmart in MO they are pushing
policy at and through the law.
Public opinion is only important if it meets the ideology of those looking to change/create
new gun laws.
Case in point, guy stabs a few and it doesn't receive the amount of coverage of this topic.
Wasted effort to convince those who've already made their mind.
This thread is a case study in why we are getting our asses kicked.
We are in a sandbox insulting each other while the real business is happening on the hill.

R

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TACC and seansmd
You can not win a PR war that the deck is already stacked against you.
This ^^^ is more to the point of this entire "discussion".
While we argue about petty shit a no name dick did in walmart in MO they are pushing
policy at and through the law.
Public opinon is only important if it meets the ideology of those looking to change/create
new gun laws.
Case in point, guy stabs a few and it doesn't receive the amount of coverage of this topic.
Wasted effort to convince those who've already made their mind.
This thread is a case study in why we are getting our asses kicked.
We are in a sandbox insulting each other while the real business is happening on the hill.

R
On this we agree sort of, the media is not the audience it's the people we know.

Making that point, 6 mad killings using their definitions in the last 2 weeks. Gilroy, EP,Dayton, sical stabbing, chicago, and philly. And they are killing them all into one shooting EP.

Has any real info come out about this shitheads real intentions? I fucking pray he's a Bernie/Warren guy trying to prove a point.

Missouri is a constitutional carry state.........what he did, considering what has happened the last couple of weeks, was pretty stupid, but not illegal.....they have charged him with making a terroristic threat...........if he has a good attorney, and a pro gun judge, he will probably walk..............he probably should ask for charges against the CCW holder that held him at gunpoint for legally carrying his long gun............

Missouri is a constitutional carry state.........what he did, considering what has happened the last couple of weeks, was pretty stupid, but not illegal.....they have charged him with making a terroristic threat...........if he has a good attorney, and a pro gun judge, he will probably walk..............he probably should ask for charges against the CCW holder that held him at gunpoint for legally carrying his long gun............
2 months ago this would not have made the news outside of local coverage. Idiot looking for attention.

Reactions: FatBoy
JFC, there's no reasoning with the retarded.
Said the original "flat earthers" or the people standing by watching the three percenters. Just because some men have discharge in there groin slit, from the sight of guns or bad grammar doesn't mean we all do.

imo, you're just not ever going to get the country club moms that sit around drinking wine and playing tennis while their kids are at school that we "need" ar's

Hell, they already have to take xanax and drink all day just to go hang out at the country club ... you're not ever going to convince them that our right to bear arms and to defend ourselves is essential to a free state to protect from further government overreach

Imo, the only thing that will be effective is drawing a line in the sand, are you for a complete ban or not for a complete ban which fortunately the numbers are still on our side for now
We don’t need to convince anyone especially country club types. If they don’t like it they can leave. Not another inch.

The responses to this post give me a good idea how so few understand the constitution. So quick to talk shit to those that were prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice for that piece of paper.. so many brainwashed idiots. Fucking sheeple. Some of y’all should be ashamed to call yourself Americans..

• Haha
Reactions: seansmd and Rthur
You can’t just pull on people because they are armed... am I still in America here?

Of course, but the similarities to what just happened in TX puts everyone on edge. With that taken into consideration, you SHOULD be on the defensive, depending on body language and access to cover, I MIGHT not have drawn on him, but I sure as HELL would have had my hand on my pistol. Say your caught in a bad spot with your family, you going to wait until he levels the AR and starts spraying before you decide to act? No one is going around and "randomly" drawing down on people, it's all about the TOTALITY OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES.

Reactions: FatBoy and phxfa
Of course, but the similarities to what just happened in TX puts everyone on edge. With that taken into consideration, you SHOULD be on the defensive, depending on body language and access to cover, I MIGHT not have drawn on him, but I sure as HELL would have had my hand on my pistol. Say your caught in a bad spot with your family, you going to wait until he levels the AR and starts spraying before you decide to act? No one is going around and "randomly" drawing down on people, it's all about the TOTALITY OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES.
If you aren’t able to pull a pistol and fire quicker than someone could take a rifle slung on their back and point it at you then you shouldn’t be carrying. Why do you feel you have the right to be armed but that guy doesn’t?

I live in one of the few free states were you can carry open. You can wear a rifle on your back. I understand your rights end when they infringe on others. Y’all have already drunk the kool aid and don’t even know it if your not bothered by most of the comments on here. I’m sad to think y’all might be a representation of the People I risked my life for. I watched great men die.. and now I’m hearing this talk on a shooting forum? From supposed Americans? You wanna talk about circumstances? NO circumstances make it ok to deny my rights. I bet most of y’all have never even had a gun pointed at you let alone been shot at. Sad sad sad

If you aren’t able to pull a pistol and fire quicker than someone could take a rifle slung on their back and point it at you then you shouldn’t be carrying.
So you're going to impose your own standards on who can or can't carry? Sounds like one for me and another one for thee.....

So you're going to impose your own standards on who can or can't carry? Sounds like one for me and another one for thee.....
Read what I said.. shouldn’t carry. Just like that guy.. shouldn’t have worn armor.. yet it’s his right.

"I’m sad to think y’all might be a representation of the People I risked my life for. I watched great men die.. and now I’m hearing this talk on a shooting forum? From supposed Americans?"

Thanks for your service but you have no more right to express an opinion than anyone else, and being a vet makes your opinion no more legitimate than anyone else's. So, you can drop the virtue signalling. It is not working.

The issue is not if what he did was legal or if it was his right.

The issue is one of wisdom, common sense, and sound judgment. "Winning hearts and minds" and this ain't the way to do it.

This apparently is far too hard a concept for some to understand.

Last edited:
I think most here would agree even being legal, it is abnormal. If I'm going to pay closer attention to someone wearing baggy or too hot for temp cloths, someone sweating inside, someone erratic or otherwise raises the hair on my neck I am sure as fuck going to give this cat a once over, maybe a thrice over. Will I pull on him? That depends on how he's acting. Just walking around with a rifle slung on his back recording himself with one arm outstretched, no. Fucker has it in low ready in the coffee and creamer isle, probably.

Again. I stand at legal but stupid. We're not at that point yet thank God. This isn't Israel. I still feel comfortable with a P365 or a G43. They would/should buy me enough time to get my family out of the AO.

Now, if ANTIFA rolled up in mass and this was commonplace, the situation changed and will dictate what I carry. In reality, I would likely just avoid the area again as spoiling for a fight right now is stupid, which is why I think this guy is stupid.

One of you asked what gun owners have won in the last 20 year? A shit load. #1 being Heller. Though the decision wasn't perfect it finally laid to rest an individuals right to keep and bear arms. I am not so happy with the Scalia restrictions clause but and overall win. We have won the assault rifle ban, both Chicago and the aforementioned DC handgun case, more states than ever as "shall carry" states. Seems the only places going backwards are some of the New England states and all the west coast states. We are making huge strides. If we can make progress post New Town, this guy is irrelevant.

Last edited:
Reactions: TACC and 308pirate
The issue is not if what he did was legal or if it was his right.

The issue is one of wisdom, common sense, and sound judgment. "Winning hearts and minds" and this ain't the way to do it.

This apparently is far too hard a concept for some to understand.

Your assessments is spot on. I think what you may be overlooking is a lot here don't care to win over hearts and minds anymore. We live responsible lives every day and are still represented daily as delusional murderers in waiting. There is no hearts and minds with the media and the people I influance daily are probably carrying too.

Fucked up thing here us we are all arguing and we're all right. God bless us and all who sacrifced so we could do this without the proletarian guards beating down our doors.

Last edited:
The issue should be the unlawful act committed by the ccw holder based on his opinion, not how much of a idiot the constitutionaly protected idiot was.
And that hearts and minds bullshit.. you need to take that to some other country that allows the majority vote on rights. Ours are ours already. If they can be taken away then it’s not a right now is it?

You can’t just pull on people because they are armed... am I still in America here?
I agree, if you are that worried, call the cops and wait. As soon as he brings the gun to the ready, and places finger on trigger guard dust him. Until then be a good witness.

I still fail to see how these autistic OC activists think they're actually helping the fight against the gun grabbers. What they're doing is like fighting a fire with buckets of gasoline instead of water. And yeah, we all know that most of them are just attention whores who wanna film themselves being held at gunpoint by cops and trying to educate them on gun laws just so they can grow their YouTube channel.

Just because something is legal doesn't make it smart to do! There's been plenty of cases of cops killing unarmed people, so what makes you think they'll hesitate to shoot someone who is armed?

13-500x388.jpg

I still fail to see how these autistic OC activists think they're actually helping the fight against the gun grabbers. What they're doing is like fighting a fire with buckets of gasoline instead of water. And yeah, we all know that most of them are just attention whores who wanna film themselves being held at gunpoint by cops and trying to educate them on gun laws just so they can grow their YouTube channel.

Just because something is legal doesn't make it smart to do! There's been plenty of cases of cops killing unarmed people, so what makes you think they'll hesitate to shoot someone who is armed?
Cops have kicked in people’s doors just to shoot them and their dog unarmed. Funny over the last few years I’ve noticed a trend of swat and entry teams not wearing any insignias or identifiers.. I’m curious to hear from all the posters in support of the ccw holder that violated the armed guys rights.. why are y’all not concerned about the gov when they walk around armed wearing armor and nothing visible to even tell What branch, organization, 3 letter alphabet they claim? are y’all the type like in nazi Germany that just close the curtain and say I didn’t like any of my neighbors anyways? Or are you really trying to claim your gonna grab your sack, man up, and go pull on them? Hold em till someone in uniform shows up?

Last edited:
Here is the deal IMO. If open carry is legal in your state, then the arrest was wrong unless the guy was making actual threats.
Should you expect the public to not notice or be afraid of you? No. But that should have been sorted out right when the police responded,
not in the court room. That part of the situation is an infringement of his rights no matter how scared people were or how "stupid" the idea seems to some. If you are really on the side of protecting our second Amendment rights, you should not be putting the media and a liberal leaning society's ideas of what is stupid before the realities of the rights of free Americans.