• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hello from SW Michigan

Wivm1014

Private
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2013
Hello everyone,

I’ve been an on and off lurker of the forum for quite some time. Every time I get the inspiration to delve into long range shooting, I usually quickly stray from it thinking I don’t have the time to learn and/or the money to allocate. But with the latest advancements in both bullets and platforms, I feel my time has finally come. Which caliber and platform I will choose have yet to be decided. I have been leaning towards the AR platform, more specifically the 5.56/223/Wylde. It seems to be the “easy way” in to the hobby, but I do acknowledge its drawbacks. Im not very familiar with bolt guns but have intentions on learning the platform, as well. What’s most uncertain is my range goal. I look forward to hours of reading and picking of your brains. Thanks for having me.

option to get started in long range is 22lr
At Red Flannel gun club in Cedar Springs they are have a training class and small practice match this Saturday starting at 8am .
8 to 12 in class then lunch then match 20.00
PRS shooting

Reactions: Wivm1014