• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Victoria, Australia

KillerJoe

Private
Minuteman
Aug 17, 2014
Hello all, Ive been an avid hunter with both bows and guns from my early teens to mid teens and have a few rim fires and small bore stuff in my safe but my current job has allowed me the funds to buy myself something a little more serious, A DTA SRS A1 in .308win and .338lap fitted with a Nightforce scope and a whole bunch of goodies for reloading, i figure the best place to learn the ins and outs is where the snipers hide :p

the laws are a bit lame in that regards, no firearme is "illegal" it all comes down to proving a need for a firearm, in Victoria you can get a .50bmg but you need to be part of a club with a range that can cater for that round and then only use it for target shooting.....Tho a .338lm has no such restrictions :) hence my new toy.
If you want an AR or something like that in Australia you need to be able to prove you need that rifle, some clay shooters use the excuse of bad shoulders to get a semi-auto shotgun