• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

help find a sniper rifle

I don't think anyone is being trashed for using the word xxx rifle…. as I am sure you know, it is all the combinations that make up the tone… 95% of it doesn't seem like trashing the op anyway, as much as it seems to be people, trying to make others laugh…

thats exactly what it is. its called humor. they are having fun. if some un named individuals would change thier tampons they would understand this. and to new people, lighten the fuck up or get a thicker skin. dont be so sensitive.

what a bunch of first rate want to be faggots and I don't mean the OP most of you would go in the corner and jack off for the chance to meet a real sniper but you trash this dude because he asked about a sniper rifle on "sniper's" hide. 95% of you all are fucking wana be's anyway

Does that mean it's OK for "real snipers" to talk trash in these threads? Just wondering where I'm allowed to have a laugh?

Sent from my Sega Dreamcast using Tapatalk

Ha Ha backyard precision, that would have probably been better!! I just get a kick out of the dudes on here that go to a rifle range twice a year and strap on their shemaga and then feel free to talk shit to anybody that doesn't conform to the rules and regulations of the unspoken, underground, secret squirrel, internet keyboard commando sniper community. I don't take it to seriously but you do have to admit that there are some first class want to be douche bags on here

Ha Ha backyard precision, that would have probably been better!! I just get a kick out of the dudes on here that go to a rifle range twice a year and strap on their shemaga and then feel free to talk shit to anybody that doesn't conform to the rules and regulations of the unspoken, underground, secret squirrel, internet keyboard commando sniper community. I don't take it to seriously but you do have to admit that there are some first class want to be douche bags on here

of course there are lol. but, by and large, eare also a LOT of really legit peeps on here. and most of them have sick fucked up senses of humor. i learned a long time ago that anything i say can and will be used to call me a douchebag lmao. so i try to keep my shit sane enough so that i mostly deserve it when it happens. and laugh when i dont.

Do I need a sniper rifle if I only want to shoot 998 yards?

I went over this in the other thread.

And when are people gonna learn that a 338 doesn't have enough kinetic for 1000yards some of y'all know what I mean.

Just don't call yourself Backdoorsniper because that along with the whole jacking off thing throws off a funny vibe :D

You're all fuck'n snipers per "definition";
"to aim a carping or snide attack" — snip·er noun
"to criticize someone or something in a harsh or unfair way"

Full Definition of SNIPE

or plural snipe :* any of various usually slender-billed birds of the sandpiper family; especially :* any of several game birds (especially genus Gallinago) especially of marshy areas
:* a contemptible person
See snipe defined for English-language learners »
See snipe defined for kids »
Origin of SNIPE

Middle English, probably of Scandinavian origin; akin to Old Norse snīpa snipe; akin to Old High German snepfa snipe
First Known Use: 14th century
Rhymes with SNIPE

Cuyp, gripe, hype, pipe, ripe, stipe, stripe, swipe, tripe, type, wipe
2snipe intransitive verb
: to shoot at someone from a hidden place

: to criticize someone or something in a harsh or unfair way
snipedsnip·ing
Full Definition of SNIPE

:* to shoot at exposed individuals (as of an enemy's forces) from a usually concealed point of vantage
:* to aim a carping or snide attack
— snip·er noun
Examples of SNIPE

Enemy fighters sniped at them from vacant buildings.
One of the senators sniped, “What does he think this is, a monarchy?”.
First Known Use of SNIPE

snipe noun ***(Concise Encyclopedia)

Common snipe (Gallinago gallinago).—Ingmar Holmasen
Any of about 20 species of birds (family Scolopacidae) that frequent wet meadows and marshes in temperate and warm regions worldwide. They are short-legged and chunky, with brown, black, and white stripes and bars. The wings are pointed and angular. The long, flexible bill is used to probe mud for worms. The common snipe (Gallinago gallinago) is about 12 in. (30 cm) long, including the bill.
Learn More About SNIPE

ROFL: Did you just call me a slender-billed bird of the sandpiper family?! Because them's fightin' words.?

ROFL: Did you just call me a slender-billed bird of the sandpiper family?! Because them's fightin' words.��

Only if you can succesfully shoot one out of the air, then you're a true "Sniper". ;)

That was funny and I'll admit had I thought it out a bit more I might have omitted the sniper reference in my username but I didn't and now I must live with it for all my internet life. Ha ha

buncha nancy ass faggots defaming my shaggyness. Why cant your fuckin butt lover friend research for himself? backdoorplower approves this message

ty you backyardsniper. is arm a lite a good long range shooter?

backyardsniper...watch your "6"
Looks like code talk to me...
I think he just asked you if your arm is lite and good and long...
Then called you "range shooter"
Hard to tell,can't find y glasses...

On fucking "snipers hide" no less! Oh the nerve of some of these bastards. Who really gives a fuck what they call it. Why are all you fuckin turds so worried about what someone calls a rifle. I get it... It's just crazy taboo to say the word "sniper". Frank...time for a name change cause this place is becoming more gay then aids.
Yep...

Chairborne_2_2048x2048.jpg

This is my budget build 51X51 Sniper cannon. It's the shit ! Shooting minuet of mattress at 25 feet with a 820 gr Idaho round nose flat tail .

I would give him the benefit of a doubt and assume he is serious. For $2400 which is in the price range of a Sako TRG 42 in either 300 WM or 338 Lapua which I found a great value. his friend could also consider a Sako TRG 22 in 308 which is also a great rifle.

DON"T show these!

This is my budget build 51X51 Sniper cannon. It's the shit ! Shooting minuet of mattress at 25 feet with a 820 gr Idaho round nose flat tail .

Officially, they're illegal, as they shoot a projectile over 1/2 in. and are considered a "weapon of mass destruction". Definitely NOT California legal. What's the twist rate on yours, by the way? I couldn't get mine to stabilize an 820 grner past 50 yds. I built 3, and she took them away. Something about an ammo shortage, and dinner. Damn, they were fun.

People calling their bolt action rifle a sniper rifle bothers me like when people call AR's assault rifles. That being said it's your rifle so call it whatever but don't get butt hurt when people make fun of you

People calling their bolt action rifle a sniper rifle bothers me like when people call AR's assault rifles. That being said it's your rifle so call it whatever but don't get butt hurt when people make fun of you

LOL

what a baby. Why the hell do you care if they call your AR15 and assault rifle. Because its not an full auto so its not an assault rifle. Yet if someone offered for you to have a full auto m16 you would not have a problem owning it. And you would tell the world that you have it. These threads always crack me up. Guy ask a question and every fucking commando in the world comes out. you said "sniper" ohhhhhh ahhhhhh I am telling mommy. yeah Remington, savage, GAP, AI, Ruger, Weatherby and just about every other major manufacture at some point has had a " Sniper Rifle". So you should probably take your politically correct rifle and go hide in the corner. Since your afraid to say what it was designed to do. That is just what the gun haters want us to do. I hope to hell you never go to any sniper shoots, just the precision rifle shoots.

LOL

what a baby. Why the hell do you care if they call your AR15 and assault rifle. Because its not an full auto so its not an assault rifle. Yet if someone offered for you to have a full auto m16 you would not have a problem owning it. And you would tell the world that you have it. These threads always crack me up. Guy ask a question and every fucking commando in the world comes out. you said "sniper" ohhhhhh ahhhhhh I am telling mommy. yeah Remington, savage, GAP, AI, Ruger, Weatherby and just about every other major manufacture at some point has had a " Sniper Rifle". So you should probably take your politically correct rifle and go hide in the corner. Since your afraid to say what it was designed to do. That is just what the gun haters want us to do. I hope to hell you never go to any sniper shoots, just the precision rifle shoots.

Colbert_hurt.gif

What's the twist rate on yours, by the way? I couldn't get mine to stabilize an 820 grner past 50 yds. I built 3, and she took them away. Something about an ammo shortage, and dinner. Damn, they were fun.

Talk about guns and butter economic scenario! Haha, heh heh.... heh... I'm a nerd.

LOL

I care because anti's use those words to scare the uneducated masses into supporting gun bans. You might say that it shouldn't matter what it's called and I'd agree with you but that's not the reality of the situation. Also as a general rule I don't tell people I own guns.

I'd say tools like you who call your bolt guns sniper rifles are the commandos, not the people tired of retarded mall ninjas calling every rifle with a scope a sniper rifle and feel the need to take their ARs to Chipotle. You're the asshole gun haters love because you make all gun owners look like douchebag wanna be operators

"Why the hell do you care if they call your AR15 and assault rifle" We care because this is how the connection between reality and fiction is made that leads to having your AR15 semi-automatic rifle banned because its an "assault rifle". Every company puts the label of "sniper" or "tactical" on their stuff for one reason, to increase sales but this practice is going to eventually bite the system in the ass if they are not careful. There was discussion out here of banning bolt action rifles with "evil features" that are found on "assault rifles" like pistol grips and detachable magazines. People that make up these crazy laws don't know crap about weapons and it won't take long for them to identify a "sniper rifle" as something the average citizen has no business owning as a "sniper rifle" is used for one purpose. If these changes are made, who do you think will be the ones identifying what percision rifles fall into this catagory, none of us thats for sure.

Damn infringed711, you beat me to it....

Last edited:
yes wilwith1L you may laugh if you are indeed a real sniper, but no one else, and I mean it!!

You sir have the name backyard"sniper" yet your occupation is railroader, so there for you have no grounds on which you may use or comment on the correct use of the word sniper. Being a sniper is a Profession which takes hard work and dedication. So in blue caller terms its like a back yard mechanic calling them selves a technician.

Really do you think I been railroading my whole life. Maybe I was in the army and got out and went to work at the railroad. What a dumbass. I guess if ypu ever been a sniper you could never have another job later in life. Wow!!! Dumbass

help find a sniper rifle

Being a sniper is a Profession which takes hard work and dedication. So in blue caller terms its like a back yard mechanic calling them selves a technician.
Being a sniper might be a profession somewhere, but not in our military.

Well then, I can only use the info at my disposal, so there for I have no idea of your past positions. I did to assume of what you have already done in life. Ive been a mechanic my whole life, and railroad is a great job... So unless you would like to tell us about your service and qualifications, you sir can just put your foot into your mouth, or make me put my foot into mine.. I am not sniper just a pure enthusiast, but that does not mean I have family who are, and who have served this country with great honor, and by labeling your self with an accomplished title, can cause bitter emotions to someone who has actually earned the title as this post has proven. So this dumbass here has no idea what the hell you have done. I can understand these feelings because its like the back yard mechanic calling him self a master tech. Good Night all.....

good luck on your sniper rifle search. I stumbled across one literally, in 2012 at Camp Bastion, an AI, nonetheless, some young man had set it down and walked off to get a pizza.. guess I walked by at the right time. holy shit, free sniper rifle. until the Soldier came running back. brits, always good for a laugh. ha.

Last edited:

I'd rather they call them sniper rifles than "sticks" i fucking hate it when people say "what kinda stick you shooting there?"

oh, and here's one for all you people bitchin about snipers out there. :)

15296.jpg

Last edited: