• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Help. looking for a AI sticker

Snipenace

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2011
GA
First off I’m not sure where I should have posted this but I’ll move it if I need too. I’m looking for a better quality image of this Accuracy International sticker. The one I have here will not work right with my stencil cutter. If anyone has one of these stickers and can take a picture of it for me or has a picture of one it would be very appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• photo86871.jpg
    photo86871.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 36
Sure would be nice if the AI store sold this, but that thing has been treated like a red headed step child (unfortunately). I'd love to get one of these...

At 5-8K its not guaranteed, at least it wasn't a few years ago :/

Yeah, I didn't get one with my rifle (2014'ish I think? Was one of the first batches of AI-AT's)

my AI AX 308 should be here Thursday and we will see if it comes with one. I think I got it worked out now I took about 4 different pictures and cut and pasted them together. just need to cut one out and see how it looks.

Sure would be nice if the AI store sold this, but that thing has been treated like a red headed step child (unfortunately). I'd love to get one of these...

I was told by a guy at Mile high shooting that AI got into some trouble over the skull.

OP, if you want one of the actual decals, let me know and I will gladly mail you one.....I have a spare.

If all you are looking for is a photo, I can get you one of those too. I’m a crappy photographer, but I think I can get you what you need.

Sure would be nice if the AI store sold this, but that thing has been treated like a red headed step child (unfortunately)....

I agree.
I was excited when they revamped/launched their website a couple of years ago, but last time I looked it was the exact same thing since it’s launch. I have wanted a cool t-shirt and hat for a long time. The offerings on their website were not my favorites. Not trying to be picky, but I sure was looking forward to a few other options. I would think they would sell well.

When i was looking for for the ai decal I just sent ai north America an email asking if I could buy some. They asked for an address and a week later an envelope came with 3 red skulls in it

Does anyone have any info on what the deal is with the AI store front? Seems like there has to some kind of issues for it to still be "coming soon". Hope all is well there. Actually Its probably better this way, chances are I would have spent wayyyyyy to much money there.