• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

help me make up my mind!!

bjay

Private
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2009
Aloha state HI
ok i got a aics 2.0 at the moment as a spare for this built.like i said its a spare i always wonder what everyone saying get the aics thumbhole and replace skin for viperskis (149.00) its feel much better.whats is why this 2.0 is now just a REPLACEMENT all my mcm feel better for me.BUT theres a thing on tactical chasis keps me going back and fort to it. should purchase viperskins for my 2.0 ive been wanted to try pistol grip chasis.or should i sell my 2.0 keep the 149 for viperskins and just purchase AX (straight to pistol grip chasis) since ive never witnesed anyone went back to thumbhole after trying viperskins or pistol grip on chasis stock.
20130321_170140_zpsa0cc67d8.jpg

Last edited:
Dayum hitting the bottle a bit early today eh? You might want to slew down a minute and edit your post so we can understand you better

Dayum hitting the bottle a bit early today eh? You might want to slew down a minute and edit your post so we can understand you better

lmao..i can imagine i was trying to understand my own post lol by the way english a second laguangte and mainland english is even harder compare to our english here in hawaii..

If you like the feel of an AR, go with the pistol grip. The thumbhole on the AICS chassis is a tad wide. If you want a true thumbhole stock, go with a T5A. It's all personal preference...

I think you're just going to have to buy them all and sell what you don't want to keep :)

But rifle/stocks are like woman! You can never find one that has everything you want:) sell it? Like my grandpa said before why stick to one if you can have it all lol..
Ok i got the 2.0 anybody wanna trade AX ill pay a litke more.. or W3 krg folding gen3..hit my pm
Ty

To me, the W3 feels a lot more like a traditional vertical grip stock in that it has a shelf for your thumb. The pistol grip AIs feel similar to an AR. However, another thing to note is with the AX AICS you'll need to get a set of rings that will clear the tube. The tube is a great concept to me in that your bipod will be where you want it and closer to the bore, you can run QD flush cups, and you can install what you want where you want. Also you can rest the rifle anywhere on the tube rather resting the barrel. The AX system just makes more sense to me. You may find that you like it, or you may not. Try them both and see what happens. Then you'll know.

To me, the W3 feels a lot more like a traditional vertical grip stock in that it has a shelf for your thumb. The pistol grip AIs feel similar to an AR. However, another thing to note is with the AX AICS you'll need to get a set of rings that will clear the tube. The tube is a great concept to me in that your bipod will be where you want it and closer to the bore, you can run QD flush cups, and you can install what you want where you want. Also you can rest the rifle anywhere on the tube rather resting the barrel. The AX system just makes more sense to me. You may find that you like it, or you may not. Try them both and see what happens. Then you'll know.

tnx tyler...never tried pistol grip on chasis besides on AR i ordered AICS pistol grip skin just a start how i will like the AX.the 2.0 pistol pretty similar to AX ecxept the handguard...still wanna try W3 :)