• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help me out with these rifles Please (Questions ?)

Magforce

Private
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2009
Lebanon, Tennessee, USA
Guys, I have a couple questions on the value of a few guns. The first is a Palma 40X .308 28" Hart Heavy Match Grade Barrel, the trigger is a canjar brand set at 2lbs?? sound right?? , it has a shiny black Kevlar stock with a leupold scope that just say 20X on it. I was told it was made for Creighton Audette who was a writer for American Rifleman which I know is true. The rifle was bought at an estate sale. It is in Mint conidition. Can anyone tell me about this rifle and maybe some history about the Palma, is it a higher end or middle end rifle and what would be the value or range? I'd say NRA 95 to 97%

Second I have a Remington 700 PSS .308 maybe 10 rounds though it with a 3rd Generation Springfield Armory scope. What would the value be on it in NRA 99%

Re: Help me out with these rifles Please (Questions ?)

I just asked the guy said the Canjar trigger is set at 2 oz does that sound right I mean the trigger fires just toucching it I hope I can set this up

Its tough to add value when someone says it was made for X person, or owned by X person unless you have printed proof, build, signed letter from the person who owned it etc...as for value I also own a 40x course rifle, mcmillian grey stock- adj cheak, with hart heavy bbl and picked it up for 900 used and its in 95%. since yours has a leup (fixed 20X??) you can add another 200 or so...

($1,100) Sounds kinda cheap to me. Give us a pick and that would help. How many rounds thru the barrel (If that info is available)? More info and we could better help you. Picks would really help......SmokeRolls

I can email pictures I cant post them for some reason. $1000 does sound cheap I mean this rifle is just insanely mint and has just the look about it. the trigger is set at 2oz its a canjar trigger I think and remington custom shop from what remington is saying.