• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Help pick AI AX chassis color pics please

Snipenace

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2011
GA
I am wanting to order a AI aics AX chassis for my Remington 700 .308 with a vortex gen2 scope. It will be going on a custom action later on. Most of my gear is kryptek or tan or brown so I’m thinking of going with the pale brown. But I really like the sage green and can’t decide if my tan barrel will look ok or should I Cerakote it like a patriot brown or black or a green. Or should I just Cerakote it in a camo pattern like kryptek or a sponge pattern. If anyone can help me figure this out or has a option please chime in and if you have pictures please post them so I can get some ideas. Thanks

Yeah that sage green looks good and doesn’t stand out too much from that kryptek in the background.

Is that Sage Green? It looks different than my Sage Green (factory AI color). It looks almost FDE in that pic. Maybe it's the lighting.

RWS6.5.JPG

Love that Michigan Mud color Dan! I'm still partial to sage!

Attachments

• photo84203.jpg
    photo84203.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 109
  • photo84372.jpg
    photo84372.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 83