• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

hey guys, this is messed up

Re: hey guys, this is messed up

lmao now u even question that i called the police? lmao heres the case #0964525 deputy kyle joy. wow people here are so quick to call bullshit on everything, i see it here i see it in the thread where brute trashed his rifle lol. wow maybe u guys should stop being so "the governement is after us" about everything and maybe shit really does happen lol. ttyl

Dude....be here a while and then realize shit like these two incedents don't just happen all the time...few and far between that anybody gets a firearm back after it is stolen....shit I wans't even skeptical of your post untill I saw the exact same type of chatter as in the smash-em thread and just skipped to the last page....so as to not waste 10 min reading the exact same posts.....yeah wierd shit happens but not very often...guns don't just go off and stolen rifles just don't become returned on a regular basis.

Glad to see you have the ability to retrieve your rifle....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lumpy grits</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They BOTH sound like grade school kids with the "F" word flying. Both need to grow-up(IF possible?)
BOTH of you need to take this crying, and the "For Sale" post, OFF the forum and move it to PM's cause no-one cares about this B/S "drama".
This is a shooting site for ADULTS. If you "little girls" can't handle that, feel free to leave at any time and don't let the door hit you in the arse on your way OUT.......
MODS, would you PLEASE make this happen ??
Respectfully,
LG
</div></div>

What we have here is a...

70913194926569.jpg