• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hog Hunting by Helicopter -- unreal!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
This is pretty amazing stuff. Texas hog exterminator.

Uses rifle hooked to video aiming system. Not sure if the mount moves or if he is just using his controls to aim. Consider a moving helicopter... against running hogs... and his hit percentage. His shooting is amazing.

http://vimeo.com/21181307

He'es shooting Alvin York style. Shoot from the rear of the pack so as not to spook the leader.

Ribs anyone?

Cheers,

Sirhr

Re: Hog Hunting by Helicopter -- unreal!

I am definitely going to try this when I move to Texas!

I'm going to send that link to one of the guys over on The High Road who has a big hog problem.

It is amazing to see a flat field that extends to the horizon in all directions.....

Good luck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mo_Zam_Beek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is amazing to see a flat field that extends to the horizon in all directions.....</div></div>

You can watch your dog run away for three days...

Cheers, Sirhr

Get some, get some ... BBQ!

Did that once in Viet Nam, but we had 5 Hueys and 10 M-60 machine guns. Became known as "The Tanh Linh Pig Shoot".

Picked up about 9 or 10 pigs.

One of the better days over there.

pretty cool vid. I think there was one floating around of the guys shooting them at night out of a heli.

I'd love to get in on that.