• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING!!! Sidney Powell press conference!

I have goosebumps!! No lie!!!

E8A13DD0-0EA9-4C37-83A5-8E27EBD2EBDC.gif

Talking about the voting machine/software used to twerk the tabulation algorithm.

Reactions: E-Tool
One key part I heard was there was two incidences of reported numbers being EXACT to one another in two different states twenty minutes apart. For example WI reported 335,431 votes for Biden, 100,000 for Trump....AND the exact same numbers reported 20 minutes later in KY.

Let's hope the SCOTUS does the right thing. Will they actually be able to rule properly, knowing that their decisions could result in massive unrest and/or violence? They are Supreme Court Justices, yes, but they are also human beings.

Let's hope the SCOTUS does the right thing. Will they actually be able to rule properly, knowing that their decisions could result in massive unrest and/or violence? They are Supreme Court Justices, yes, but they are also human beings.
Tough titties.
They signed up for it.
Feels is how we've gotten here.

R

If nothing happens and China Joe is inaugurated, you will make me a sammich @Bender. If “HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING!!!” and Trump is inaugurated I will make you a sammich or something.

I hope you are right.

Better get your squirrel gun out.

Bender, how about a link of some sort?

Reactions: Bender
One key part I heard was there was two incidences of reported numbers being EXACT to one another in two different states twenty minutes apart. For example WI reported 335,431 votes for Biden, 100,000 for Trump....AND the exact same numbers reported 20 minutes later in KY.
The round numbers for Trump are a hint of something fishy also. The probability of exactly 100,000 votes is slim to none.

Watch the whole thing and it was very damaging to the media. Plenty of affidavits to show fraud. And for those that don't believe Eva David's can be considered evidence please go talk to your attorneys please go talk to a judge.

For those of you that are considering no evidence consider this that our vote count for some areas were done out of country. Would you find that appropriate?

watched it as well, and hoping for the best

but until i see real evidence and a actual pile of ballots that all have the same name its all hearsay

watched it as well, and hoping for the best

but until i see real evidence and a actual pile of ballots that all have the same name its all hearsay
No that is not what hearsay is. What they have is actual direct witness testimony. Hearsay is you make a claim to me and then I report the claim as fact... That's hearsay. If what you say is true then no police officer would be able to be a witness to a traffic citation.

No that is not what hearsay is. What they have is actual direct witness testimony. Hearsay is you make a claim to me and then I report the claim as fact... That's hearsay. If what you say is true then no police officer would be able to be a witness to a traffic citation.

i with you, but its not like people have never lied under oath before

but until i see, hear or have the witness some out and say it...

only way this keeps going is physical/hard/corrupted data evidence

Reactions: Darkside-Six
WE DO THESE THINGS NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE EASY

WE DO THESE THINGS BECAUSE THEY ARE HARD

-JFK-

We will fight because the results are worth it. Not because it’s popular.

-Bender-

Bro where is this at I'm not seeing anything online?

all the people asking for links or where to find this really need to evaluate how they receive news.

The biggest scandal in US history is happing and you’re not following the patriots fighting against the world?
Being deployed makes it tough to do my normal news-junky shenanigans.

i with you, but its not like people have never lied under oath before

but until i see, hear or have the witness some out and say it...

only way this keeps going is physical/hard/corrupted data evidence
They did come out and say it in a sworn affidavit! What more do you want? Not one, many! Let me ask this. If your wife was gang raped, but you didn’t see it, but there were several that sworn witness to it, would you need more evidence that she was raped and didn’t actually want it?

I'm normally pretty suspicious of stuff like this, thinking that either the fix is in, or it'll all get swept under the rug.

However, I was reading THe Epoch Times this morning, and caught the bit that, some of the sworn affidavits are by Democrat canvassers in Michigan(!). They too are saying ballots were incorrectly counted in favor of Biden.

That really makes me go, hmmmm.....

Sooo, if the rules (judges decree) say that the signatures don't have to match, and there doesn't have to be a chain of custody on the ballots, where is this "proof" of fraud going to come from?

Would tens of thousands of ballots that are blank except a vote for Joe Biden be proof? Proof of a crime? I don't get where you think the proof is going to come from when the Democrat party and judges changed the rules so that this is a vote by the honor system.

What exactly is going to constitute proof for you?

Reactions: HousePlant