• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hoplite Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Table full of madness, lol.

20200113_161253.jpg

Sincerely,
Theis

I’m very interested to feel how that grip works with the angle you’ve cut. Ergo tactical deluxe is my go to grip, but it usually at 45 so using it at almost a 90 degree should be interesting.

Hi,

To me it feels really good by putting trigger finger in better position for my hands/fit, BUT that is why there are about 6 rifles being sent out for independent assessments instead of just going off what I like because it is easy to be tunnel visioned when the product is your own.

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: adamjma and lash
I’m running the newer straight ergo on my 260.
it’s pretty nice.
the angle on the Hoplite should make the regular ergo similar.

Reactions: lash
Doesnt altering the typical A2 grip angle on the chassis negate a lot of grips orienting properly?

Looking forward to a full rifle photo ?

Waiting for some AAR reports.
Actually dying for some of the original reports

@THEIS any dummied up in Sentinels ?

Hi,

We actually do not because OSHA is making us seal and install vacuum system on one of the machines that we now have to "dedicate" to machining the Sentinel.....I now it is absolutely BS because shops machine/inlet fiberglass stocks all day without such. My safety guy is pulling all the regulations/requirements/restrictions right now.

But by the time @Dthomas3523 hands off his 6GT reamer we will be finalized the Sentinel situation.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

We actually do not because OSHA is making us seal and install vacuum system on one of the machines that we now have to "dedicate" to machining the Sentinel.....I now it is absolutely BS because shops machine/inlet fiberglass stocks all day without such. My safety guy is pulling all the regulations/requirements/restrictions right now.

But by the time @Dthomas3523 hands off his 6GT reamer we will be finalized the Sentinel situation.

Sincerely,
Theis
Definitely paint his 6GT in pink or in unicorn.

Hi,

@goosed
Triggers, Triggers, Triggers..LOLOL...they sure do cause a lot of "triggered" reactions ;).

We did not attempt to reinvent the trigger wheel at all. We purposely sought out a trigger design that we felt paired with our thought concept of the receiver and built the receiver to function with that trigger.

I personally hate roll pins in anything, especially when installing a trigger..so that ruled lots of designs out.

All Hoplite Arms rifles utilize the Timney Howa 1500 trigger.
Single screw mount.
Easy weight adjustment.
Effective safety mechanism.
Proven sear engagement design.

Sincerely,
Theis

Is a R700 hanger or direct mount going to be an option?

Is a R700 hanger or direct mount going to be an option?

I might be missing it but @THEIS

"I personally hate roll pins in anything, especially when installing a trigger..so that ruled lots of designs out. "

Unless there are different ways to attach a R700 trigger other than pins...im thinking a big no

could be wrong though

I might be missing it but @THEIS

"I personally hate roll pins in anything, especially when installing a trigger..so that ruled lots of designs out. "

Unless there are different ways to attach a R700 trigger other than pins...im thinking a big no

could be wrong though
Terminus uses screws not pins

Reactions: Abrakadabra338
Status
Not open for further replies.