Maggie’s How Can I Tell If My Girlfriend Is A Hoochie?

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RX7-wAO4qGs"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RX7-wAO4qGs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

They know who they are...they brand themselvses. Tattoos on their lower back, tattoos on their arm, tattoos up their damn neck..tattoos down the the leg, …. that’s the key…to tell you that "I’m a ho… I sells pu&&y"

LOL.

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
Re: How Can I Tell If My Girlfriend Is A Hoochie?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jimmy2Times</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let her spend about 2 hours with me. I'll tell you. </div></div>

Jimmy, you couldn't handle my women. Trust me.

Queequeg

Door Man
Minuteman
May 16, 2008
Florida, Hillsborough county

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jimmy2Times</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let her spend about 2 hours with me. I'll tell you. </div></div>

Jimmy, you, <span style="text-decoration: line-through">couldn't</span> nor any other man with functioning eyesight, should handle my women. Trust me. </div></div>

Fixed it for ya

chpprguy

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Supporter+
Feb 8, 2004
Los Alamos NM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jimmy2Times</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let her spend about 2 hours with me. I'll tell you. </div></div>

Jimmy, you, <span style="text-decoration: line-through">couldn't</span> nor any other man with functioning eyesight, should handle my women. Trust me. </div></div>

Fixed it for ya </div></div>

Bwahahaha!
grin.gif

GardDog

LT
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2009
New Orleans

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">all women are money grubbin selfish hoes.
</div></div>

+1.. Sounds like my ex-wife.

Maggot

Let's Go Brandon.
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia

Dat brudder be tellin de truuf.......RIFLMAO

Gosu

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Feb 18, 2012

I loved it and already forward to a couple friends.