• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How interested would precision shooters be in another M118LR 308 option?

Some of the new RFA 556.

Labradar is here - Testing moved to early next week.

Just an update to you folks.

Testing was put on pause because my interview is happening much earlier than anticipated.

It looks like I'll have my FFL significantly sooner than I thought.

Because of that, I'm now focused on getting my shop in order. Setting up presses and getting everything ready to go.

Testers, you're still good to go.

Liability has been tricky as well because things have shifted a few times so, I'm still working on everything.

I appreciate your patience, testers I'll have NDA's back early next week.

Thank you.

Benjamin

Last edited:
Okay guys.

NDA completions going back to you tomorrow.

If I missed anyone, let me know.

Liability is in, just waiting on the approval after my interview.

Everything is in place - Will be @ a month to full production.

Testing some more tomorrow and over the next few weeks.

5.56 has been perfected.
308 has been perfected.
300BLK Super/Subs have been perfected. Tweaked them a little more - Hole in hole now from 200.

Some people were asking what my sales model is - Direct to consumer - You deal with me, the owner and I process your custom orders right then and there on custom machines. I box it, ship it, charge it, done deal.

Nobody else is reloading it, or touching it, just me.

Don't like a bullet? We'll figure it out.
Not performing as expected? Let's tweak it a little bit.
Want full custom? 10c/rd + difference.

Moving into the 6.5cm space in a couple months.

30-06 will be up and loaded after I get going for a bit, it'll give me some room to free up a couple of machines.

I'm also offering fully custom AR's day 1 - I'll have CT legal others and high end AR's. Will also be offering gunsmithing services as a manufacturer. Will have custom R700 SA LA actions. Trying to secure a contract as an OEM with a few tweaks.

Going to be a fun year guys.

Any questions/comments - PM me.
Thank you.

Please let us know when these will be on your site with a link. Interested in the 5.56/.223.

Reactions: Basher
The website is a difficult issue right now due to Paypal. Several major hosts use Paypal as their primary payment method and I haven't had the resources to do a custom wordpress checkout.

It's going to take some time, but I'll get there.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Figured out a way around the credit processing and store.

Going to have an email form at the bottom of the page. You’re going to have to manually fill in your order, but it solves 20-30 other headaches.

I’ll have something up within the next few days.

NDA’s got pushed back a little because I was on the phone all day with the web guy rolling my eyes.

Okay, website is updated to reflect ammunition.

www.Smith-Tactical.com

Still needs some work because I have to fit the rifles and pistols I'll be manufacturing, but for now, it's there.

One thing I am able to now do, is offer a 5.56 round with a 55gr FMJ bullet at 70c/rd.

Because I'm a one man show, I can't offer you guys crazy discounts. It's 10%, 5%, that's it. They don't stack - I just can't afford that. I hope you all understand.

I will be offering 338 LM, 375CT, 408CT and eventually, 50BMG.

I'm in a position to do 338 LM now. The others, I'm waiting on a special press to give certainty.

NDA's - I'm slacking. Lawyer and I have met 5 times this week. I'm working on them.

Thank you once again, everyone for your continued support.

I'm incredibly excited to bring forward the concept of factory custom ammunition and make it available to you all!

Reactions: PBWalsh
Looking forward to doing some testing with the 308 and 5.56. Down the road I
can test some 50 if your in need.

The larger calibers we're setup for at the local base - Easy to test the 338/375/50.

I'm going to go through again and function test everything, but we're GTG on the big stuff.

My contractors decided on not doing 300BLK subs, so I'll have an overrun of 125/150 Supers 300BLK pretty much readily available on hand. 24/7/365.

Updated the website with pictures - 300wm did not come out well and all I have right now are the 208 Amax.

Testers, NDAs will be returned to you tomorrow with my signatures. If I miss anyone, give me a holler.

We'll be offering a precision AR with a 20" 223 wylde barrel, a 16" carbine with a 223 wylde/300BLK/9mm and a CT Legal Other Firearm in the same calibers.

Rifles will be built to order. I know how it works in this community - It'll take some time and that's all good.

I think that answers all of the questions I was PM'd about. If I missed any let me know.

Okay guys - Testing week has been going incredibly well.

I'm going out tomorrow to do the final tests on the 5.56/308 at 200.

The 300BLK has been tweaked to what I consider perfect - 1/2 moa or better at 200.

5.56 is right there - This round will determine powder, bullets and metering.

308 - Is nearly done - Mostly just metering and results on the Labradar.

Testers.

Lawyer came back and said I don't have to send the NDA's back since you guys have the copies you signed. If you want them back for your records, I'll shoot you the signed page.

I have a feeling that by the time I get my liability, I'll have my 07 so, the NDA will be a moot point, but it just is what it is - I'll be sending an email out to update you all.

I apologize that it's taken so long to get this rolling - Liability for me, year one is 12k. Yea, I didn't stutter. $12,230.00 - So, as you can imagine, it's been a little difficult.

Thankfully I have enough pre-orders to cover it, but that's a chunk of change. Ontop of FEAT and ITAR. Jesus.

Once I'm done with my final round of testing - I'll have a product that I feel will qualify for Beta and that's when I'm going to ship it out to you guys.

Per retail - My prices are going to stay where they are for the time being. - One or two minor adjustments have been made.

6.5cm is actually a lot closer than I had anticipated. The same goes for 30-06.

Within the first 2 weeks, I should have that 30-06 ready to go and I'll be adding it to the website. I'll be using a 168 HPBT unless something is otherwise requested and I'll be at $1.25/rd.

Thank you once again - Any questions/comments/suggestions are always welcomed.

Looking forward to testing the ammo for you.

i'm a buyer once 6.5 is available but also very interested in the 5.56 ammo. i'm on a government computer so couldn't pull the site up but when I get home i'll make an order.

Testing was incredible. I've honed in on where I want the 5.56/308.

Now that development is "complete" - Next week I'll have some shots and results for you guys from 200yds.

I'm going alone this time so, any/all shitty shooting will be my own.

I anticipate being out Mon or Tues.

To clarify a few things...

I'll definitely be doing a run of frangible rounds for LEO's. I'll also be tailoring the loads to your department's weapons (barrel length and chamber) above/beyond that, I'll always have an available stock. So, orders can be made on the fly. This goes for RFA308 and RFA 5.56. 300WM in frangible is tricky because of the velocity, but I believe we can figure something out.

I'm still going back and forth with liability - I can't ship "testing" rounds out until I get my 07 so, we're looking at September.

We'll just use it as a "beta round" and once I get feedback, further tune the rounds in.

Website is GTG - Few people already using it.

California folks, find me your closest FFL and we'll figure it out.

CT folks - Sales tax sucks, but we'll get through it.

Packaging is going to be simple. Long term I'm looking at a nitrogen system. Battle packs almost.

6.5cm is looking like Sept/Oct and I need to do research on what bullet I want to offer as factory. - That'll take a minute.

Then I have to source brass...It's going to be a process.

Thanks again everyone.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Super excited for this option. I'm in for 6.5 once its ready. Ill have to find an FFL who's willing to accept ammo shipping since I'm stuck behind the iron curtain for the foreseeable future.

Always happy to see new ammo providers. Would be interested to see some options with hunting bullets...

Interesting Thread. I just picked up a case of M118LR directly from LC. 19 head stamp. Let me know if you want me to open a couple rounds and weight the charge. BTW the powder used in M118LR is from St. Marks. Fact.

What I get from LC is True M118 LR. The Xm118LR and stuff sold to the public IS different. Right down to the primer mix. If you are lucky and can find M118LR that was mil over run then you are getting the real deal.

Would you like to see a few cases of Winchester 556BK, With employee sale sticker calling out AE223, that also came directly from LC to me? Lots of things come out of LC. How about some Fiocchi 9mm that comes directly from LC? Got that too.

Last edited:
Reactions: M8541Reaper
You can buy Lapua brass for like $60-ish per 100 when buying in bulk and from Lapua. I bet if you arranged a larger order and it was for business you could get an even better deal.

That's brass guys here will appreciate and can reuse. I load all my own, but I'm pretty sure there isn't a quality load using Lapua brass and other quality components that isn't expensive as hell. Figure out something around that and you may be onto something.

If you could load a .300 BLK sub and super that's competitive with what I can load using new components on a Dillon 650, I'd be interested.

PS, piss on Norma, don't shoot yourself in the foot with those assholes.

Interesting Thread. I just picked up a case of M118LR directly from LC. 19 head stamp. Let me know if you want me to open a couple rounds and weight the charge. BTW the powder used in M118LR is from St. Marks. Fact.

What I get from LC is True M118 LR. The Xm118LR and stuff sold to the public IS different. Right down to the primer mix. If you are lucky and can find M118LR that was mil over run then you are getting the real deal.

Would you like to see a few cases of Winchester 556BK, With employee sale sticker calling out AE223, that also came directly from LC to me? Lots of things come out of LC. How about some Fiocchi 9mm that comes directly from LC? Got that too.

M118LR was actually fundamentally changed in 03-04. It's a documented change - I have seen the actual paperwork documenting the powder change.

That fundamental change, dropped the velocity and in many people's opinions, the effectiveness of the round, itself.

Now, the powder is from St. Marks and it's a direct variant of RL15...It's also a variant of WC750.

As an instructor, I already have access to 2019 M118LR and it's still anemic when compared to the original loads. We have the nitrogen packed originals from 02 overruns and then the 2019 fresh packs for classes...HUGE difference between the two.

Here's a funny story though - Guess who's supplying my powder? ;)

I'll be posting velocities as well as results on Monday or Tuesday.

You can buy Lapua brass for like $60-ish per 100 when buying in bulk and from Lapua. I bet if you arranged a larger order and it was for business you could get an even better deal.

That's brass guys here will appreciate and can reuse. I load all my own, but I'm pretty sure there isn't a quality load using Lapua brass and other quality components that isn't expensive as hell. Figure out something around that and you may be onto something.

If you could load a .300 BLK sub and super that's competitive with what I can load using new components on a Dillon 650, I'd be interested.

PS, piss on Norma, don't shoot yourself in the foot with those assholes.

Lapua brass would drive my prices up 30-40c/rd and that's with a bulk order of 50,000; but in my research, it doesn't allow as many reloads as LC does. I'm working on an annealing solution for the LC brass - If I so happen to find a good solution, you're looking at @12 reloads per case.

Right now, from my LC, you're probably looking at 6-8 - Conservatively.

I have existing contracts on 300blk so, it's mostly going to be overrun that I have available, which is why they're listed as custom orders...But if someone ordered in enough bulk, that price could go down a bit.

Definitely in for the 6.5 Creedmoor when it kicks off, always happy to support the Hide vendors

Glad to see a new offering.
I would be interested in
300 BO subs
6.5 prc with Berger bullets

A good match load for 243 win and 260 might be a good niche to fill

This is awesome... looking forward to trying out your ammo as a better alternative to 175 grain FGMM!
DW

Testing pushed to tomorrow.

Will always try and have @5000 rds of 5.56 and 308 in stock...

6.5cm is a little difficult.

30-06 will be within the first month.

338 LM will be made to order.

300WM will be made to order - I've been trying to source FC brass for 300wm, but it's difficult - I'm working on it.

300 BLK will be made on order.

TESTERS - For you folks, I need to wait for my liability window. I'm looking at shipping rounds to you day 1 of business. September 3rd. We'll consider it an open beta and go from there.

Thank you everyone.

Shitty weather here today, tomorrow and Thursday.

Range day rescheduled to Friday.

Labradar will be present - Hoping to get results for my 308 and 556 respectively.

Everything is falling into place.

Testing went PHENOMENALLY.

My new presses are coming sooner than I had anticipated.

Because they'll be here so soon, I'm going to take some time and calibrate them with the drives, tweak ammo on there, then get another range day and produce some results.

I know this has been a LONG process, but I promise you, great things are coming.

My shop is officially opening in @ a month.

We are definitely doing a 6.5cm once I source the brass. 30-06 is coming once the new presses get setup in my shop.

Larger calibers will be available on a custom order basis.

ALWAYS looking for reloading stuff. Dies, bullets, whatever - I've had guys ask for home defense rounds, doing a couple police departments - We've got the capability and will to do damn near about anything.

Okay guys.

Testing has been going incredibly well.

My lease finally went into place this week. My shop is opening HOPEFULLY early September.

The machines are on the way, literally.

I'm going to be straight with you guys, with my credit processing and bank I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

We know for a fact the 300blk is sub-moa at 200yds. - Good shit.
We don't know for a fact that 5.56 is as awesome as Masked says it is at 200yds. - Fair.
We don't know for a fact that 308 is as awesome as Masked says it is at 200yds - Fair.

My bank and processors have asked me to do a pre-sale of sorts. Quantities and amounts that people would realistically be interested in IF the rounds perform.

I'm not taking anyone's money - It's a soft opening saying who wants what.

Truth be told, this is going to help me tremendously as well, as I'll know what components to rush on and what I can allow to flow in on a normal schedule.

Testers will ultimately be taken care of first - They're putting a significant amount of effort into helping me perfect this ammunition. I hope EVERYONE understands that.

Now, as soon as my liability goes in, testers will have ammunition in their hands week 1. By week 3, I expect most results and a 2nd round of test ammo to go out. By week 4/October, I expect to be in full production with Smith Tactical factory ammunition.

It's a tall order, but I'm stubborn, I don't sleep and I live for this shit so, it's getting done.

I'll let you guys know when I'm "soft opening" - Email me, hit the website, PM me - What your orders would be/will be if I wow you like I say I'm about to. Be realistic please.

I know that 6.5cm not being available is a big deal - The way I want to do it requires another machine and I need cash flow to get there. So baby steps guys, baby steps.

Exciting news.

Yesterday, I was given access to a very special supply of defensive bullets.

These bullets range from double penetration to, chaotic wound formation to, sub/super applications.

I'll be offering them in 556/300blk/308/338/375/408.

Due to the fact that I have to have the bullets custom manufactured, I'm going to be around $2.50/round.

In the same breath, I was also given access to Military grade Frangible bullets. I'm slightly modifying their design and they'll manufacture my custom frangible bullets moving forward for 556/300blk/308.

Doing another range day later in the week with some results for you guys.

I anticipate sub-moa or better @ 200yds from everything. - These will be loaded on my new machines.

Before production starts in October, I'll have some gel results for you guys on the defensive ammunition.

Exciting news.

Yesterday, I was given access to a very special supply of defensive bullets.

These bullets range from double penetration to, chaotic wound formation to, sub/super applications.

I'll be offering them in 556/300blk/308/338/375/408.

Due to the fact that I have to have the bullets custom manufactured, I'm going to be around $2.50/round.

In the same breath, I was also given access to Military grade Frangible bullets. I'm slightly modifying their design and they'll manufacture my custom frangible bullets moving forward for 556/300blk/308.

Doing another range day later in the week with some results for you guys.

I anticipate sub-moa or better @ 200yds from everything. - These will be loaded on my new machines.

Before production starts in October, I'll have some gel results for you guys on the defensive ammunition.

Will your defensive ammo be offered on the website?

Whenever you’re ready with the 77gr .223, I’ll order a couple hundred for a club match.

Have a new .223 project finishing up soon.

Will your defensive ammo be offered on the website?

Yes.

I just finalized the agreement this morning and we're moving forward.

I'm going to offer several variations of each defensive round.

Most of these bullets are around $1.00-$1.50 themselves, but they're incredible.

Frangibles will be around my standard cost - Slightly more because they take a special die.

-----

The moment I get ATF approval, the testers will be sent their ammunition.

I'm going to take that window to tool my machines and get them where they need to be.

Once I get round 1 results, round 2 ammunition will be sent out the next day.

Once they hit me with round 2 results - We'll have what I consider stock product.

-----

As for the defensive ammunition results and testing - Hopefully I'll have some more info in the next few weeks, with Gel kits and we'll go forward from there.

----

So the general idea is that you email me an order. I call you, we discuss your firearm, build you a customer profile and based on that information, we tweak the stock product a little if necessary. You pay. I ship you ammo. You shoot it, hit me with results.

This will be an offline computer that's locked in our vault - I'm the only one that has access to it and I will not be keeping your payment information anywhere at anytime. - I'm HUGE on persec and because we have pending military contracts, I'm not taking a chance on anything.

Based on those results, we now have your profile - Does it need more powder? Done. Slightly longer to the lands? Okay. Is it perfect as it is? Okay.

If it shot like garbage - Okay, let's find you something that works in your rifle. We'll split orders, do 10/10 with different bullets - I want you to have the best ammunition you possibly can for your rifle and I assure you, we will get you there.

That way, whenever you call me for ammunition - I can manufacture that product to your exact specs and you have a customized product made just for you.

-----

That being said, I've had to redact the whole RFA thing. Unfortunately, people are people, I'll have the new names up on the website hopefully today.

Who thought anyone would have an issue with Real F'ing Awesome ammunition? Apparently a lot of people do.

-----

Again, thank you everyone.

I promise you, this is a journey worth taking and I appreciate everyone's support.

It's been a journey to get this far and we're finally on the cusp of everything coming together.

As always, if anyone has dies, or components you're looking to get rid of, PM me and we'll go from there.

Who thought anyone would have an issue with Real F'ing Awesome ammunition? Apparently a lot of people do.

Some people are real f’ing stupid. You seem to be on the right track though, keep up the good work! Wish I could have gotten in as a beta tester, but my AR is only just now getting dropped off at the smith to get put together, so I’ll hang tight and keep my eyes peeled for when the MK263 Mod1 hits the site. ;)

Hey folks,

Website is updated.

I'm a will not yield type of guy. My fiancee will attest that I actually don't give a shit about anyone's opinion; unless there's actually merit...In the RFA regard, there was just so much general opposition, especially from underwriters that, I had to change it.

You'll notice on the bottom of the ammunition section that Smith Tactical Security Ordinance is there. Currently, that's what I'm naming it...If you have something better, hit me up.

I'm trying to get 6.5cm up and running faster, but my defensive ammunition has longer legs. - It looks like that'll be our real niche right there. - I didn't forget you guys, I'm working my hardest.

Officers that wanted frangible ammunition for their departments - There were a few of you. Please PM me again with what caliber and bullet types you were interested in and I can throw in 20rds or so extra, out with my test ammunition.

Also if any officers "missed" the testing round and would like to hop on board, please do so. Message/Email me. There is a tremendous amount of interest in our custom frangible ammunition in the LEO community.

As always, questions...comments...poo flinging...I'm here.

Save me the time of finding it in this thread and hopefully others need it as well.... What us your website again? Thanks

Update.

Custom presses came in. Autodrives are here.

Ammo testing took a backseat to getting the safes in, having my ATF interviews at both locations, building the vault, etc.

Testing will FINALLY be happening next week - I expect amazing results.

We're pushing forward with our defensive ammunition and our frangible products.

Looking at going into full production by October 1.

Testers, I'll be sending out an email.

I appreciate the patience and your willingness to test out a new product. - Thank you once again.

Thanks everyone.

Yes sir, those are the results I'm seeing out of a 20" barrel.
[/QUOTE
I recently applied for my manufacturing FFL's and a gentleman that will be a customer of mine, suggested that I look into offering M118LR.

The bulk of my ammo manufacturing will be 300 BLK 220 Subs so - I could easily source the bullets and go from there.

I have liability insurance and what-not lined up already...I also have the capital.

I was part of the Southwest order and ultimately never received my ammo so, I obviously don't want to create that situation again.

I actually know and have the military workup for M118 LR to spec - So, it'd be legit M118 LR, not the commercial shit you buy from Lake City or Federal that are "seconds". - There's a post somewhere on the forum about how they're undercharged and inconsistent...This will not be that.

I know the 6.5CM game is big right now and demand for that is booming...Maybe I'll switch over to 6.5 since it's the same powder - If the demand is there, but for the time being, I know I can bang out an incredibly consistent M118 LR to spec.

I completely understand that I don't have a big name like Prime or Freedom, Hornady or anyone else - I want to keep this low key, for shooters.

How many would be interested in picking up a box? A few boxes?

Real M118LR goes for like $1.50/round. I can do 175 SMK's or 178 Amax and since I'm reloading the case, it will all be LC - I could probably swing it at $1 even/round.

Satisfaction guaranteed - Match Ammunition. Sub MOA.

Any comments/suggestions/interest?

Any further news on this? I would be interested in the Mk262 and a 6.5CM round.

Sorry for the delay in comms folks.

Had my first interview last week, second one tomorrow.

Building a vault and the benches etc.

Weather's been garbage too.

We're leading with our version of the MK262 - STM556 - 75 since there's the most interest, there.

Sometime this week I'm going to be reaching out to testers and setting a couple of you up for long term testing. I have a lot of product, especially contract product that I need tested in various uppers and bolt rifles.

Frangible stuff is going great.

I'll have some pictures of the defense ammunition over the next few weeks.

Our timeline was pushed back a little bit due to some unforeseen circumstances. We're looking at full production by November 1.

I'm still looking for reloading stuff - At this time, I could use a couple Dillon 1050's. If anyone has one and wants to sell it or, knows a guy looking to move out of his - We're offering top $.

Thanks.

Just another update.

Shop is almost all setup.

Weather is finally cooperating - Range day either Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Machines are finally going in next week...God, I can't wait.

My frangible manufacturer offered me some further customization that we're getting on board with.

Our defense rounds are...Wow.

Getting some rounds down range next week - It's been insanity here, lately.

Thank you everyone for the PM's and such.

Just got my presses setup comfortably. Looking at a +- 0.01 precision.

Looking at opening October 1.

Test ammunition will move when I get liability in place. I understand that you cannot double load anything I'm producing, but I want it to be up to par so, that's why we're waiting.

Frangible ammunition is taking off.

Defense rounds are taking off.

Awesome shit.

Another update.

So, had some delays due to zoning in town.

I'm on hold.

At this point, I'd say we're formally opening on October 14th.

Nobody is more disappointed than I am, believe me.

I'll give an update tomorrow as to how the meeting progresses.

Defense rounds are amazing.
Frangible rounds are incredible.
Match grade ammo is being produced at +/- 0.01...

Just one last hurtle.

We purposefully sought out 2 locations, knowing that one of my neighbors is an epic liberal.

She appealed my business because of her emotions. Lost tremendously last night at a zoning board hearing.

Second location passed zoning and is waiting it's final approval.

So, I now have 2 FFL's and 2 SOT's.

Theoretically, I could start today, but I told my insurance company that the hard date was the 14th.

On the 14th, I'm shipping the test product.

We re-designed the frangible bullets so, those are going to lag a bit behind. - I apologize guys. They were tumbling and I inquired if we could get more of a boat tail, they obliged so, we postponed that order.

As discussed, I'll have 10rds of M118LR and/or Mk262. For everyone, some in certain combinations. Every load is going to be SAAMI and I'm starting a little light.

The loads are what we will ultimately consider to be "factory".

My nitrogen machine is running a bit behind and so are my mylar bags so, at this point, nothing fancy - I'm just sending the rounds loose in a ziploc probably.

I'll be including my signed copy of your NDA's and some basic questions.

By the time we do the 2nd run with the "fixes", I'll be shipping those out in actual packaging, with the actual labels and what-not.

Looking at FULL production by November 1st, I anticipate.

When I enter into full production, I'll be shipping to samples to American Rifleman, some police magazines...I don't know - I care more about how it performs for you guys than marketing.

Testing the 300BLK Defense rounds was put on hold because my gel block has literally been MIA for about 2 weeks. It went to Nevada, which is the wrong direction, Seattle and...I guess it's making it my way, finally? Who knows.

That's about where we are.

As always, if you contact me, you're literally talking to the manufacturer.

Okay.

We had an appeal to our zoning permit - Won the appeal hands down.

Now there's more drama.

My manufacturing space is moving forward, slower than anticipated - Fire marshal finally signed off and everything is progressing.

Round testing has been halted until I get open. Reason being is liability was pushed back and I want product testing on exactly what I'm shipping to customers.

It's a shit sandwich, but nothing a little ketchup can't solve.

Looking at opening Nov 1st, Friday and having rounds shipped to testers on Nov 4th.

Sorry guys - Just trying to navigate the bullshit.

Nothing is ever simple or easy, so I’ll simply say keep it going and some day it will be worth it.

In spite of many setbacks and attempts to hold us back - We're opening November 4th, 2019.

Website is: Www.Smith-Tactical.com

We're releasing our own version of M118LR - STM 308.

We're releasing our own version of Mk262 Mod1 - STM 556.

We're releasing a custom 300BLK Super/Sub round as well as defensive rounds.

6.5 Creedmor will be released when we get our second wave of new machines.

30-06 will need to be a group buy and I'll get one setup in the coming weeks. After the group buy and we have a proven load, it will be something that's in stock, regularly.

I've partnered with a frangible bullet manufacturer and a defensive bullet manufacturer to bring you the highest quality product in the industry.

My ballistics gel literally got lost in Alaska, I have some new stuff coming, won't be here until after I open.

I AM going California Compliant because Prop 65 can suck a dick. I will have a special sheet with warnings that costs me $10c a piece that you can do whatever in God's name you want with. If there are holes in it at the end of the day, I won't be offended.

I have to enforce a minimum quantity order - I actually lose money shipping 20 rounds. - I'll be asking testers about sizes etc moving forward. In my mind, 50/100/250/500/1000 - Sounded good.

I hope to be in full production by December 1.

I'm sorry this process has taken so long, but we won and I guess that's what matters, right?

What's the latest and greatest with this ammo? Would love to hear what the testers and anybody else has to say about the Match 308 [168 or 178].

^^ federal has that formula so locked down that if a 308 cant shoot FGMM 168 or 175...you should just throw it out.
The jacket profile of the 175gr SMK is very forgiving...lending to the working capability in a multitude of different chambers/throat/lead angles