• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How the BIden admin made sure texans froze to death

Well I don't have proof but it comes down to believing people in Texas or the lying scum in dc.

I would have called Governor Abbott and asked him if he had my back, then burnt tires and trash if I could generate electricity from it.

I think the real story is they did ask..and were told they have to price all energy produced at a $2/Kwh minimum, which didn't matter, since Texas had already pegged it to $9/Kwh. I don't know if there was a few hour delay between these negotiations, but my understanding is it wasn't significant. The real fuck up came when rolling blackouts also shutdown/froze the gas wells to the gas based plants couldn't get enough gas to operate.
I also heard that some of the gas was sold to northern states on existing contracts and left Texas without enough to operate.. but don't know if true or details on that one.

Reactions: Snuby642
The natural gas never cut off at my house so I had heat and my stove top burners.

The electronically controlled oven was out. I cooked and melted snow on the stove top and my propane outdoor grill was a backup oven.

Being without water sucked balls.

There are people still working on new battery backup systems for the (emergency) radio repeaters.

Today they announced that 133 people died in that (storm) and more may be added.

A four inch snowstorm, unacceptable.

Last edited:
The natural gas never cut off at my house so I had heat and my stove top burners.

The electronically controlled oven was out. I cooked and melted snow on the stove top and my propane outdoor grill was a backup oven.

Being without water sucked balls.

There are people still working on new battery backup systems for the (emergency) radio repeaters.

Today they announced that 133 people died in that (storm) and more may be added.

A four inch snowstorm, unacceptable.
Used the fireplace and got water out of the neighbors pool to do dishes and flush toilets along with melted snow. Still beats having to trudge to an outhouse like our ancestors did.

Our ancestors?

I lived on a farm in Oklahoma when I was young.

Outhouse was used every day and bath's were in a #4 wash tub.

We moved to town and water flowed all by itself into the sink no pumping.

Our ancestors?

I lived on a farm in Oklahoma when I was young.

Outhouse was used every day and bath's were in a #4 wash tub.

We moved to town and water flowed all by itself into the sink no pumping.
What about the Indians?

My grandfather rented extra pasture from them and my dad's father was 100% Native American Indian.

It's complicated my dad had a white stepdad his father the indian died.
I also was adopted by my father and not American Indian as I was a product of Germany..

Fried chicken was selected as slowest in the yard not from a grocery. They bleed out better if you chop off the head instead of wringing thier neck.

Horses and dogs got names nothing else.

My grandfather rented extra pasture from them and my dad's father was 100% Native American Indian.

I also was adopted by my father and not American Indian as I was a product of Germany..

Fried chicken was selected as slowest in the yard not from a grocery. They bleed out better if you chop off the head instead of wringing thier neck.

I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar. If your blood grandfather was 100% Native American than you're at least 1/4 Indian and btw, could receive certain benefits from the tribe as well a the gov.

A buddy of mine had a grandpa that was a Texas Ranger and was half Indian, making his father 1/4. When his father passed away he left the family in a lot of debt and my buddy called on the grandpa's tribe to handle the burial expenses.

Years ago (1972), we went back home to visit an aunt and we were going to have fried chicken. I was told to go out and catch a bird and wring it's neck. I did exactly that. Set the chicken down to find an axe to cut off it's head and this bird gets up and starts running around with it's head bopping on the ground. It took me 5 minutes to catch that thing. Obviously it couldn't see where it was running but it made it under cars, trucks and tractors. It finally slowed down enough for me to catch it and dispatch it with an axe.

I look up and the entire family is standing around laughing to beat the band. I gotta admit, I laughed at myself too.

I may have worded that wrong lets see if I can straiten it out.

I was born a basterd in Germany my mom and I were a package deal and moved to America in 1962?

My adoptive father the only one I've ever known was raised by the only grandfather I ever knew his stepfather.

My dad and siblings should have Native American Indian rights but the tribes on the reservations kept shity records. I would not have been eligible.

I became a naturalized American Citizen while serving in the USAF 77-82.

Reactions: TexPatriot