• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

How to turn a $1k Rifle into a $1750 Rifle in 5 Minutes...

Infidel45

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 12, 2014
Bristol, VA
Dear Tom :

Your invoice is attached.

Thank you for your business - we appreciate it very much.

Sincerely,
Kyle Miller
XLR Industries

Simple as a quick phone call to XLR Industries ....my Element Chassis (R700 SA-.308) ships tomorrow and my new Trigger arrives Wed direct from Timney.

You know you are dealing with a solid company when the guy building the item you are ordering calls you himself to take the order. Left him a VM around 1pm and he called back promptly.

Thanks Kyle/XLR. Best CS I have encountered in many, many years. Can wait to get my hands on it...

Great guy to deal with and a great product.

I'm excited for you.

I ordered one from redhawk rifles today and it shipped today. I'll have it Friday, and they are only blocks from XLR.

Got mine today. Awesome.

3699A066-171C-48DF-B662-05440BDAA598_zpscve8h7bz.jpg

Kyle is great. He even fixed stuff under his "warranty" that I screwed up. As in, I called him and begged to give him my CC number for a part I jacked up. I sent it in, he sent me a new one.

Read some discussions of his work in the forums and then dealt with Kyle exactly one time= cheek pieces x3 for bolt guns.
That pretty much cleared the board of competition in the chassis considerations department.
Looking forward to the element in some savage and maybe tikka.