• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

how tolerant should I be of neighbors dog ?

Just go take a shit on his doorstep every time dog shits in your yard. Be careful about harming someone's pet. I know if their like me it would be detrimental to not only the one who harmed, but maybe his whole family. I like my dogs way more than most people I encounter. At the same time I want allow my dogs to cause problems either. It's an owner problem because he don't respect other people. Talk nicely with him and explain the problems your having and if it doesn't change the situation punish the owner!

on the flip side, my neigbors both own little dogs that try to fence fight with my shepherds. i spoke with my neighbors, 1 ask if she could feed her's to mine. i asked if they she notices them barking or something else that bother's her please let me know and we will correct it. she told us she feels safer with my dogs out at night. they only bark if a person is close to the fence in the back. now my other neighbor is another story, same as you lets his dog run loose, pees and poops in my yard, or did. little dog made the mistake of running up barking at my gsd, went tail tucked whimpering back home and hasn't been back since. my male did not touch their dog, but waited till he got close and let out a real dog bark back. his posture also let neighbor dog know that he wasn't messing around.

there have been good suggestions, talk with neighbor, call sherriff's dept. file complaint with HOA or county.