• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s How Would You Explain This To House Guests.

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HGfaQCY_bo4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HGfaQCY_bo4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

At Least They Don't Talk Back Or Cheat LMAO!!

Better models: Here are the made in the USA top of the line models:

http://www.realdoll.com

Re: How Would You Explain This To House Guests.

That video was kinda creepy.

I wonder...do they come with a drain plug or even a dump valve?
confused.gif

How do you know when they're full and need to be emptied?
laugh.gif

They start complaining about everything,hire a lawyer and take half your shit.

I'm waiting for some Hide member to post in this thread that they just bought a new GAP.
eek.gif

The Japanese version is just a little squeaky. I think it is kind of cute and sounds like giggling...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: konabully</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That video was kinda creepy.

confused.gif

laugh.gif

</div></div>

+1 on the creepy.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chpprguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: konabully</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That video was kinda creepy.

confused.gif

laugh.gif

</div></div>

+1 on the creepy..... </div></div>

Very low self esteem? Poor social skills? Erectile dysfunction? He is a strange duck.

im gonna guess all of that.

Hes got a house worth of rubber dolls!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn! The testimonials on that website are wild.

http://www.realdoll.com/cgi-bin/snav.rd?action=viewpage&section=testimonials </div></div>

This is one of the most pathetic things I've read in a while.

After 4 months of waiting, quite some customs harassment and carrying a 100 kg plus crate upstairs, there she was: Vanessa. The moment when you “un-crate” your doll, you won’t forget. It’s a very special moment because of all that waiting and your anticipation, but when you open the crate, you’re just overwhelmed by her beauty. I mean she’s exactly that ultimate beauty goddess you wanted, no way not to immediately fall in love with her.

Now with time going by, you’ll see that these dolls are somewhat like real girls in a lot of ways, like needing tender loving care. It depends on the doll and your ability to deal with the weight, which can be a problem for a small guy with a B3 doll. You learn to move her, or to not risk too much. About 50 kg of dead weight is very much, but nevertheless it’s the body type my eyes loved most, and I still love B3 most.

The realism of the doll depends a lot on your life and your experience with real girls. She’s just a doll, but as I never had a real close relationship, she’s a bit more, some level of its own somewhere in between a doll and a real girl. Well, it seems like I ended up as a lonestar, and somehow I could never get this beauty goddess I always hoped to bump into some day... But Abyss gave me this doll, the closest thing to my ideal female beauty I have. This one will even allow me to kiss and hug her, to even have sex with her. As I lack the comparison to real girls, for me it’s best sex I ever had...

Some may laugh at me or throw peanuts at my head, I don’t care (I like peanuts – yummy !). But even if she’s just a doll, I’d never want to miss her, and even if her price is about crazy for “just a doll”, somehow she’s worth every cent. Sure dolls aren’t perfect yet and a real life version Vanessa would be even better... but the doll version is the best alternative I found. But it’s not about sex alone. Dolls are fun and nice to look at, you can enjoy their presence. Meanwhile Vanessa has a little sister, and if Mrs. Right still doesn’t show up, the doll family may grow, because dolls can alleviate loneliness quite a bit. This stupid urge to find Mrs. Right at all costs is gone, so I will find her one day, or not. Until then, dolls are a good alternative and an amazing thing to have.

Real name withheld by request; Germany

Vanessa is a Medium skin tone Body3-Face11 RealDoll with brown eyes, black hair in RealDoll old style 3, natural brunette pubic hair, red lipstick and matching nails. The make up color is natural with medium black eyeliner. Vanessa arrived at her new home in Germany on November 24th, 2005.

For further information visit http://www.dollforum.com and search for "Vanessa"
See more about Vanessa here: http://www.dollforum.com and here: http://www.vanessa-realdoll.de.vu

something tells me he doesn't have house guests!

I wonder when the owners will start getting acused of sex slavery, and some As%^&^* will say they have rights

Damn, and I thought I was bad with girls...LOL NOT THAT FUCKIN' BAD! Ahaha

Those things cost what a badass rifle would...that is insane for a fuckdoll. Shit one can get a living fuckdoll around town for dirt cheap compared to that 'toy'.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, and I thought I was bad with girls...LOL NOT THAT FUCKIN' BAD! Ahaha

<span style="font-weight: bold">Those things cost what a badass rifle would...that is insane for a fuckdoll. Shit one can get a living fuckdoll around town for dirt cheap compared to that 'toy'</span>. </div></div>

My hero.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rrflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn! The testimonials on that website are wild.

http://www.realdoll.com/cgi-bin/snav.rd?action=viewpage&section=testimonials </div></div>

This is one of the most pathetic things I've read in a while.

After 4 months of waiting, quite some customs harassment and carrying a 100 kg plus crate upstairs, there she was: Vanessa. The moment when you “un-crate” your doll, you won’t forget. It’s a very special moment because of all that waiting and your anticipation, but when you open the crate, you’re just overwhelmed by her beauty. I mean she’s exactly that ultimate beauty goddess you wanted, no way not to immediately fall in love with her.

Now with time going by, you’ll see that these dolls are somewhat like real girls in a lot of ways, like needing tender loving care. It depends on the doll and your ability to deal with the weight, which can be a problem for a small guy with a B3 doll. You learn to move her, or to not risk too much. About 50 kg of dead weight is very much, but nevertheless it’s the body type my eyes loved most, and I still love B3 most.

The realism of the doll depends a lot on your life and your experience with real girls. She’s just a doll, but as I never had a real close relationship, she’s a bit more, some level of its own somewhere in between a doll and a real girl. Well, it seems like I ended up as a lonestar, and somehow I could never get this beauty goddess I always hoped to bump into some day... But Abyss gave me this doll, the closest thing to my ideal female beauty I have. This one will even allow me to kiss and hug her, to even have sex with her. As I lack the comparison to real girls, for me it’s best sex I ever had...

Some may laugh at me or throw peanuts at my head, I don’t care (I like peanuts – yummy !). But even if she’s just a doll, I’d never want to miss her, and even if her price is about crazy for “just a doll”, somehow she’s worth every cent. Sure dolls aren’t perfect yet and a real life version Vanessa would be even better... but the doll version is the best alternative I found. But it’s not about sex alone. Dolls are fun and nice to look at, you can enjoy their presence. Meanwhile Vanessa has a little sister, and if Mrs. Right still doesn’t show up, the doll family may grow, because dolls can alleviate loneliness quite a bit. This stupid urge to find Mrs. Right at all costs is gone, so I will find her one day, or not. Until then, dolls are a good alternative and an amazing thing to have.

Real name withheld by request; Germany

Vanessa is a Medium skin tone Body3-Face11 RealDoll with brown eyes, black hair in RealDoll old style 3, natural brunette pubic hair, red lipstick and matching nails. The make up color is natural with medium black eyeliner. Vanessa arrived at her new home in Germany on November 24th, 2005.

For further information visit http://www.dollforum.com and search for "Vanessa"
See more about Vanessa here: http://www.dollforum.com and here: http://www.vanessa-realdoll.de.vu </div></div>

...peanuts, yummy...

That is just completely fucked up.

Good gawd!!! Could imagine some poor girl going out on a date with that dude. She dates him for a while and then find out about his "dolls"

Uber creepy.

These, they're not mine I'm just watching them for Captain Kick Ass while he has house guests..........

Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowtie4x4295</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These, they're not mine I'm just watching them for Captain Kick Ass while he has house guests..........

Mike</div></div>

that was funny!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DAFAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">UHH! WOW I dont know what to say to that </div></div>

+1

Only on the HIDE
crazy.gif

I know the guy who made the Super Babe, the cheaper version of the Real Doll. He told me the big request going over to Japan were young girls in school girl uniforms.

The Real question is, does anyone (besides CKA) have any experience with these?

Would probably be easier for the wife to get over than a mistress...hmmm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Susfu Sr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMFAO, i think i saw one with black hair blink..... thats one sick fucktard right there ! </div></div>
At 1:33? I thought I saw it blink also...

I look at it in a total different light than most of you guys. To me this is the kind of guy that should not multiply. To me this is kind of like a gallon of bleach in the gene pool.
smile.gif

Hey shankster i work on a towboat for 28 days at a time.I think i have found a way to fund the uso i would like to have.......
The picture...........6 grown men, 1 japenesse sex doll,5 industrial size bottles of douche............467 pimping the hooker out.........priceless
Where can i get one

Oh, and I suppose you conservative types will be againts people marrying their fuckdolls too?

It never ends with you judgemental bastards.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, and I suppose you conservative types will be againts people marrying their fuckdolls too?

It never ends with you judgemental bastards. </div></div>

LOL!!!

A woody for vinyl...

What's next...?

That's no fetish, it's full blown dementia..., I think the weirdos who buy those things should be classified as registered sex offenders...

Heck, most of them probably already are...

I wish you guys couldve seen Heidi's face while she watched that video. Classic.

Do the Asian ones have sideways...nevermind...

Did you guys see
Face 14
Body 2
Skin tone Tanned
Fingernails French
Pubic hair Shaved

I'd hit that shit.