• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing howa trigger job in AUS (ebay)

jimi

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2009
Victoria, Australia
hey guys, i had the trigger on my last howa worked over by a smith on ebay who just did howas/weatehrby's etc. he did an absolutley amazing job, but now that i need another job done, he is not on ebay anymore, or any other gun parts or services as far as i can tell, are being sold on ebay.... but were about 2 months ago when i last checked??

has there been ANOTHER change in ebays gunlaws???

anyway, if anyone had their trigger done by this smith, or knows him??? can you pm me his number so i can contact him, i think it was $40 and the best trigger afterwards that i have ever used other than match 54 anschutz......and that doesnt count coz that was made by the gods of accuracy in germany,hahahaha

the guy was located somewhere in rural NSW from all i can remember but it was so long ago his details arent in my ebay anymore....

cheers in advance if you can help me,

jimi

Re: howa trigger job in AUS (ebay)

You might get more responses on some of the Aussie based hunting forums... Couple of smiths that come to mind in rural NSW are: Shane Clancy and David Stendell

Re: howa trigger job in AUS (ebay)

never mind, made contact with him and he is simply out of the country for a while, thanks anyway, jimi

ps, for any howa owners in aus i highly recomend his trigger jobs 100 percent!!!!!! turns it into a match trigger

they should be back on ebay in a few weeks