• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HUXWRX (OSS) Flow 556

Looks like the new 3D printed OSS is part of the FN MRGG submission. FN also added a forward assist to the SCAR for it. Ian from forgotten weapons is on suicide watch.
Is anyone watching Karl from InRange? I’m pretty sure they have a suicide pact…

• Haha
Reactions: earthtrekker1775
I keep seeing mentions that the new OSS 3d printed Flow 556k isn’t available to the public, but it’s already in stock with RSR and available for purchase by SOTs. Also looks like Huxwrx/OSS will be launching all of their cans in 3d printed variants as all of their current gen cans have discounted close out prices on RSR.

What is RSR?
It’s a major distributor for gun stores. If you Google RSR Group and search their inventory without being logged in, you can’t see prices or actual inventory counts, but you’ll see the Flow 556k listed there. And one of the listings is in stock.

Pretty quiet over here with pew science releasing devastating flow556k numbers
Listen Linda. I don't need any more suppressors! Stop highlighting effective new products. I don't go to PEW research for that very reason. But now you've made me look.

All kidding aside, I've got a photo someplace of these in the wild being used by the FBI in reaction to the July 4th shooting out of Chicago. Was kind of surprised to see them in use so soon after release.

Of course now they're going to go and release an even better 7.62 can with smaller overall dimensions. Progress is progress I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Coffee_and_Pipes
Pretty quiet over here with pew science releasing devastating flow556k numbers
Serious question, maybe I misunderstand your post: why do you call the numbers devastating?
Pew Science summary says this:
"The HUXWRX FLOW 556k is a relatively compact 5.56mm machine gun rated rifle silencer that exhibits class-leading back pressure reduction and sound signature suppression performance for its size. Its sound suppression performance at the shooter’s ear on the standard MK18 is unprecedented. The silencer is constructed of 3D-printed 17-4 heat treated stainless steel and represents one of the most advanced systems evaluated by PEW Science, to date."

Serious question, maybe I misunderstand your post: why do you call the numbers devastating?
Pew Science summary says this:
"The HUXWRX FLOW 556k is a relatively compact 5.56mm machine gun rated rifle silencer that exhibits class-leading back pressure reduction and sound signature suppression performance for its size. Its sound suppression performance at the shooter’s ear on the standard MK18 is unprecedented. The silencer is constructed of 3D-printed 17-4 heat treated stainless steel and represents one of the most advanced systems evaluated by PEW Science, to date."
The results are devastating to the competition.
Traditional baffle cans are now in 4th place with at ear numbers on the mk18, the top 3 spots being held by oss/huxwrx...this performance is not in a different league, it’s a different sport.

It's devastating to the people that don't understand how these things work and so they repeat subjective observations like "OSS cans are too boomy". This applies extra-hard to those making their observations from a nearby bench and not behind the gun.

The results are devastating to the competition.
Traditional baffle cans are now in 4th place with at ear numbers on the mk18, the top 3 spots being held by oss/huxwrx...this performance is not in a different league, it’s a different sport.

I'd love to see Jay do tests with his 11.5" mid length with the polonium, RC2 and flow 556k. MK18 with an H2 isn't exactly an ideal silencer host. Regardless I'll be purchasing the flow 556k and full size flow 556 (providing it is fantastic as well).