• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I’m juggling three jobs, and need help.

Whichever has the best hours and benefits. So probably the construction supply job. Just don't fuck it up.
I never fucked up any jobs. I don’t know why people are piling on me calling me a troll, etc. I’m definitely not. Just trying to gather some opinions on what others would do in my situation.

God forbid I don’t want to give up my life to an overnight job, I might be considered lazy.

I’ve been working 60 hour weeks for atleast 4 years…… I don’t think I’m a lazy or unmotivated person, the difference being, I was in my own bed every night.

Ok, so you had legitimate health and safety concerns when you left the 1st job, and somehow you think that they "miraculously " fixed the working conditions in your 30 day absence?
No my friend, you're delusional.
Why are you complaining about working 7-7 with a schedule like that(2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off)....you're brand new to the fkn job. You youngsters are fkn amazing, you want to start at the top and not eat shit to prove your worthiness to your new job.....
I hate to say it, but you need to grow the fuck up. There is a reason why you're stuck doing manual labor.....

Reactions: myronman3
I think you guys misunderstood the bar room pickup thing. He said he is not taking advice from a bar room pick up . He is from his 10 year fiance.

Reactions: RPN and Dot3
("fiance of 10 years" is "a bar room pickup". Good fuckin' grief. This HAS to be a troll......;))

If he feels this way about her now, imagine how he'll talk when resentment really sets in.

OP,
That statement alone, regardless of the 10yr or fiancee thing is enough to know it's time to move on.

Find someone you trust for life advice, not the hide :). then work hard. Hard work always pays off.

Last edited:
I think you guys misunderstood the bar room pickup thing. He said he is not taking advice from a bar room pick up . He is from his 10 year fiance.
They did. My fiancé is not a pickup from a bar room……. I was comparing the two.