• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I am a Proud new Dad!

Re: I am a Proud new Dad!

We are good on diapers! I just bought a GAP rifle in his honor. Will probably be checking in with George at GAP to see if he can build me up a little 22lr bolt action for when he gets older.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are good on diapers! I just bought a GAP rifle in his honor. Will probably be checking in with George at GAP to see if he can build me up a little 22lr bolt action for when he gets older. </div></div>

Don't forget to have that barrel threaded! Just saying, if he's like you, I'm sure he'll want to operate with a can! Congrats and good luck on the new sleeping schedule.

SS

Congratulations what a handsome guy! Take lots of pictures they grow up soo fast. I have a 21 month old daughter and we are expecting our first so in March. Love the name Liam by the way but my hubby nixed that one!