• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I have it on good word...

Status
Not open for further replies.
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Would you believe this man has gone as far as tearing Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars and he voted for George McGovern for President
I'm a faithful follower of Brother John Burch and I belong to the Antioch Baptist Church, and I ain't even got a garage you can call home and ask my wife

Would you believe this man has gone as far as tearing Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars and he voted for George McGovern for President

I bet you he's even got a commie flag tacked up on the wall inside of his garage.

I'm a faithful follower of Brother John Burch and I belong to the Antioch Baptist Church, and I ain't even got a garage you can call home and ask my wife
Y’all should check out the 88 version, might be a bit more appropriate for today’s day and age.

So how come a new poster comes here with information like this? Stinks worse than my shit after a good curry.

It's far more likely the OP is the glowie..

God almighty how much curry do you eat? And by the way I like the German, at least most of the time.

If this was true id be fucked, me and him talked about German Scharf Mustard in PM’s...fuck! Also @clcustom1911 would also glow since he’s hung out with TheGerman lol.

Knew that was a Fed boy haircut 🤣 He does look like the guys from the Fed meet up meme though.

Last edited:
@Bender would be voted most likely to Fed, but I still like him. Hes just doing his job😬

Edit- Fucking iPad update adding words and bullshit. Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bender
Fuck, throw shade at 168 and Dirty D too. Unleash it all.

Maybe everyone’s a Fed, but you...
Which of course, reflecting upon the glow causing said shadow, realizing the Yungian influence, inter-polling the tangential inverse of the classic swarm intellect theorem, add a small amount of hypocrisy, carry the 1........

We have concluded, that indeed, the inverse is the correct analogy.

Observe details, note specifics.

Oh, and don't make me have to do that again.

I know! The OP is Theis returning is disguise!
His names Louis C. I’ll be nice and not blast out his families business they sound nice, or all his info that’s been found. He did have 2-3 fake FFLs and a few fake addresses near me though. He was known for scamming on multiple sites.

Last edited:
Op, you SON OF A BITCH ...... you are fixing to fuck up my only chance to ride on a U- Boat . I hate you !
Didn't get the memo ,huh? Insurance won't cover U-Boat rides either....we're all S.O.L. for that adventure...... And I was so lookin forward to it.

Reactions: akmike47
So Frank says the site knows if you have multiple profiles and that’s a no no. He claims if you make them he will know and ban you. We think these are all the same person, yet they haven’t been ban yet.

So that can only mean one thing, the OP is....(watch the link before reading answer dick heads)

FRANK!

🤣 I’m just blaming everyone, confusion for the win.

you gotta be one hell of a loser to not only be a fed, but then to go on gun message boards to try to find people who care enough about this country to do something about it.

fucking losers

• Love
Reactions: MJF
you would have gotten further by saying frank is the german you know tiny people are sneaky people .

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
you would have gotten further by saying frank is the german you know tiny people are sneaky people .
Didn't you see the sign at the door ?
"You have to be this tall in order to enter"
Looked like the height was set to 48 inches.
So no, it couldn't have been Frank.

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner
Just s
I know! Seems the German was a part of a team consisting of 2 others sent to infiltrate this forum. One played it straight (The German) and the other two trolled.
Oh just stfu.....you ain't fooling anyone.

Doc

You know what they say, "Any publicity is good publicity."

It was probably @TheGerman getting name recognition. for his new NV gig

Dem Krauts be sneaky.

I don't read these forms enough to know the drama or who is who type stuff. I couldn't tell if OPs post was real, a troll, or inside joke. After reading 2 pages of replies I still cant...

• Haha
Reactions: Slash0311
I don't read these forms enough to know the drama or who is who type stuff. I couldn't tell if OPs post was real, a troll, or inside joke. After reading 2 pages of replies I still cant...
Well, your cherry is about to get popped. This thread could go to 11.

• Haha
Reactions: EddieNFL
Status
Not open for further replies.