• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I may have spilled some Hoppe's on the wall.. *facepalm*

i suggest jewelry might cover it

for the future, needle tip bottles are cheap and convenient and less messy...

895165.jpg

I use 4 oz glass eye dropper bottles. Leave it in your slot on the cradle and all you have to do is pick up the dropper.

Fuck,
I've got a nice "heated" garage to work in. Air conditioning is what I need.
I've neede to upgrade electric service to house and redo shed . Gonna run heat and ac to shed for reloading . I've got an ivy covered fence hiding shed from street view and am gonna hang a shingle over the door . Magazine .
Edit. Should fit in well with the fort /playhouse/TOC I built for my son . It has shingles hanging from chains . TOC , Ranger .

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
The Texas girls put a couple of drops behind thier ears to attract men.

Love the smell of Hope's #9.

Mineral spirits may take it down a notch.
Wipe it dry it pain over it.
In that case, repeat the blunder with Ballistol.

Hell I seen bigher messes in my house.
Wife and kid knock spray paint off top shelf, jammed nosle open.

Kid grabbs it and heads for front door.
Past computer, hall and tv and out the door he went with it.

They then found out mineral spirits will slag paint and some plastics.

Honey I'm home, whats for supper.lol

There was a 3 dollar trash can 2 foot away.

I love the smell of Hoppes #9!
I leave all my dirty patches in my den garbage can to enhance the ambiance of the place to my liking.

My Dad was a trap shooter. Sunday afternoons in our house stank of Hoppes. I do my best to keep the tradition alive.

Some BIN 1-2-3 primer covers oil based stains well. Hit it with that then touch up paint.

Oops, well good excuse for a new color amirite?

Lol! Every time that I see the title to this thread, it makes me laugh. “Honey, I may have washed greasy car parts in the dishwasher and now it’s full of grease.” “I may have used the measuring cup for chemicals and we probably should get a new one.”
:ROFLMAO: :p??

Hell I seen bigher messes in my house.
Wife and kid knock spray paint off top shelf, jammed nosle open.

Kid grabbs it and heads for front door.
Past computer, hall and tv and out the door he went with it.

They then found out mineral spirits will slag paint and some plastics.

Honey I'm home, whats for supper.lol

There was a 3 dollar trash can 2 foot away.

Drinking and bullshitting in my brothers kitchen and turned over a fryer full of grease which ran in between the stove and wall and under/over/around the washer and dryer. The only cleaning product they had was a gallon of ammonia. It was the worst indoor disaster I have ever witnessed.

Op when you repaint just make sure you use the right color. They get pissed when it’s an almost right.

Reactions: Snuby642
Lol! Every time that I see the title to this thread, it makes me laugh. “Honey, I may have washed greasy car parts in the dishwasher and now it’s full of grease.” “I may have used the measuring cup for chemicals and we probably should get a new one.”

I used the large sauce pan as a mop bucket and then made potato soup?.

• Haha
Reactions: lash and Aries256
Sounds like something I would do ?