• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns I "modernized" my lever gun...

Fuck you guys. I think it’s cool AF. I like it just cuz it will piss off some fuds. Now you need some zombie ammo that hornaday sold.
Need to SBR it and find/load some birdshot ammo.

Maybe a lever .410?

And a red dot!

That would a fun fucking gun!!

Reactions: Bender
Ok I can't hold out much longer, I have to have one of these beauties. I won't do a skeletonized buttstock, that ain't my thing but definitely modernize the rest. The only question is...what model and caliber? One of the new Ruger Marlins maybe? .357 mag to match my pistol?
44 Mag!!!!

Reactions: atomic41
Sorry for your buddy Chad, but those stocks are kind of ghey. Removing functionality is not "cool", it's just kind of silly.

A lever gun like what yours started as should be light, handy, and versatile, but you guys took away the ability to shoot it left handed, and probably made it heavier too. An adjustable PRS-style stock (attempted) on a lever gun, really?

I'm no fudd, and love a shortened and suppressed lever gun, but that stock is about as dumb as a big wing on a Geo Metro, and for the same reason - it's copying tech from an application where it makes sense and use it in a way that doesn't. In both cases it makes the original product worse, and looks stupid too.

Heck at this point you might as well attach an Atlas bipod and a rear monopod too.
Lol...well considering he sells them faster than he can make them...i don't think he cares about your opinion.

And to comment on a product you know nothing about just shows ignorance.

But the fun thing about firearms is there is something for everyone and you do not even have to like what the next person does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30calDeath
Reactions: BgBmBoo
Compared to a lot of these, my Henry X-Model .30-30 is just plain boring.

So boring that I guess I haven't bothered to take a pic of it. But it kills deer dead, and is very quiet suppressed.

Lol...well considering he sells them faster than he can make them...i don't think he cares about your opinion.

And to comment on a product you know nothing about just shows ignorance.

But the fun thing about firearms is there is something for everyone and you do not even have to like what the next person does.

There's always plenty of suckers and people with poor taste. Doesn't mean it's a product to be proud of.

And why would you think I know nothing about stocks? Your assertion there is what's ignorant.

You're welcome to like this abortion if you want. Form before function is for retards who care more about a dumb "tacticool" look than how their gun actually shoots.

My lever gun shoots awesome. It’s not modernized just a good old Winchester 94 with iron sights and I like it exactly that way. Been that way for the 20 plus years I’ve had it. I sure feel sorry for whatever is on the receiving end of the 444 marlin cause yes it shoots!

There's always plenty of suckers and people with poor taste. Doesn't mean it's a product to be proud of.

And why would you think I know nothing about stocks? Your assertion there is what's ignorant.

You're welcome to like this abortion if you want. Form before function is for retards who care more about a dumb "tacticool" look than how their gun actually shoots.
Well... that will just about cover the flybys.

Yawn…you win boi.

Got my RPP stock on.

Attachments

• 860979CA-B717-4CD7-99A1-22D46A6B4CB3.jpeg
    860979CA-B717-4CD7-99A1-22D46A6B4CB3.jpeg
    567.4 KB · Views: 95