• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I sold a lot of state secrets....

You know, I’m sure they were just the bad secrets, pro American secretes, that didn’t need to be kept secret anymore so we could be less bad ya know. I totally trust him and all, I’m sure it’s nothing to be concerned about, I mean he’s president and all and can do whatever he thinks is best. Keep your eyes on the orange man, that man man right there is worst thing to ever happen to the country. I hate cheap gas, food, housing, lower taxes and all; those things suck!!

Reactions: lash
Remember....... Kamala is but a single heartbeat away, and I seriously doubt any of us would prefer that.......

Reactions: charbroiled
Remember....... Kamala is but a single heartbeat away, and I seriously doubt any of us would prefer that.......
There would be zero difference. She is just a little more functional than the potato. They both are puppets.
If you think that Joe has any input into what is going on. You are way behind the curve. I'd suggest watching this.

There would be zero difference. She is just a little more functional than the potato. They both are puppets.
If you think that Joe has any input into what is going on. You are way behind the curve. I'd suggest watching this.

One of the worst things about all this is that Joe thinks....if you can call it think....he does have input, and is running the show. If that addled brain of his ever figures out that he is but a pawn that will be the last you will see of him.

Hey goddammit, I posted this Monday.

Anyway, FJB. It's apparent by all an outlaw NWO regime stole the election and plugged him in as their puppet dictator crash dummy.

It's now rubbing the Right's face in it with a "Yeah? What are you going to do about it, pussies?"

Reactions: FWoo45
Would there be a difference? Neither Biden nor Harris have any power and both are babbling idiots. I really doubt anything would change.

Reactions: lash
My friend I fear the proverbial shit show is just beginning, for the grand daddy of all shit shows wait until 2024.
Even if Trump were to somehow miraculously prevail in another rigged election in '24 and be declared president by a corrupt DemoRINO uniparty government, anyone dumb enough to believe a criminal regime currently holding America hostage will pack up and leave the White House peacefully also believes Pedo Joe isn't a pedo.

A regime that overthrows a government normally doesn't follow that government's laws.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pbgt
7qxj1r.jpg