• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I spent 2.5 hrs in a meeting with someone who tested positive for covid.

Similar situation at work little over a week ago. 5 of us with a guy who tests positive the next day. Result? Me and my boss are negative, 3 positives with one of them in the hospital and the other 2 where its super painful for them to breath resulting in being bed ridden. I had 8 hours close proximity with the infected guy and have had a few days where i felt like shit with breathing issues, lightheadedness, cough and chest congestion. I took another test friday and hopefully will have an answer tomorrow, but this is a weird one on who it hits and how each person is affected.

I caught what I though was Norovirus in March. Severe GI symptoms primarily. After about 10 days my breathing became so bad I tried to go to ER but the triage nurse on the phone told me to call my primary in the morning. Went to bed thinking I was gonna suffocate, woke up in a lake of sweat the next morning and felt like it passed. Anyway, severe asthma symptoms have not improved. Currently taking max doses of three daily asthma drugs, and have started taking a biweekly injectable medication for asthma. Even had to take a couple courses of prednisone in the last 8 months. And all of this to have what feels like the lungs of an 80 year old still. Try to play tag with my five year old and within two minutes of play I’m gasping, coughing, lungs burning, dizzy even.

All that said, I never tested positive for Covid-19 or Covid antibodies. Maybe it’s all a big coincidence. But whatever it is I wouldn’t wish it on anybody. I’m 45 but I’m counting my days man. Probably not too many left.

give quail eggs a go, they're supposedly good for a lot of things including the respiratory system

"The increasing air pollution and the stress derived from a fast-paced life can lead to a respiratory system malfunction. A higher number of children and adults are suffering from asthma and bronchitis.

The antioxidants in quail eggs are an effective way to stabilize free radicals and avoid these conditions.

While moderate consumption will definitely give quicker results, this food is essential to maintain a healthy respiratory system."

Reactions: illbits
I’m only here for the memes.

let one rip.jpg

Army Docs don't give a shit! More MOTRIN! 1000mg or more!!!!
The more the better. Actually we are now doing 600mg due to the fact that 800mg doesn't do anything more for you than 600mg does and it less harmful on your stomach over time.

The army medicine is still as backwards as far as temp profiles for 14 days, then physical therapy, then imaging finally.

I dont get why they wait so long to do imaging to see what's wrong with you.

Doc

I have been in contact with dozens of people who supposedly have Covid. As soon as I pull someone over or begin questioning they drop the Covid comment like I am supposed to run away screaming. I have also been to a handful of deaths with the decedent and the family being positive. I have been fine so far but I also believe my whole department had it back in January.

I work 12-14" from 30-40 people's faces all day every day with aerosols. Of me and my seven employees we've had a total of 0 infections or any symptoms. It's not the mask either since our K95's only filter to 0.3 microns. For God's sake quit watching the BS news. It's a virus not unlike many before it. It is very highly survivable to the point that worrying about it is utterly pointless........not nearly as infectious as the news tells you and will run through the population regardless of what ignorant restrictions are used.

In short I'd rather have it than the flu or pneumonia.

Reactions: FishinGuns
CDC website. Anything else in anecdotal.

CDC is wrong about tons of things.

1. CDC says not to take Ivermectin. Lots of RCT show Ivermectin to be very effective at preventing Covid and at treating Covid.

2. CDC says not to take HCQ (w/zinc). HCQ introduces zinc into your cells where the zinc blocks viral replication. HCQ + zinc works during the first 4 days after exposure. CDC ignores that and has a blanket ban.

3. CDC says nothing about serum levels of Vitamin D3 and Zinc. Lots of studies show that low D3 and zinc levels lead to a bad Covid outcome.

In short, CDC offers no suggested treatment at all, although there are things we can do (no. 1-3 above).

CDC says to wear masks after Surgeon General Jerome and Shorty Fauci said masks don't work (because people are wearing women's panties not N95 masks). Now Fauci says masks forever, just not for him. A multi-state analysis showed that there is almost no difference in societal result between states with masks compared to states without.

CDC liked lockdowns. All of the reasoned analysis shows that lockdowns cause more deaths than they prevent. It makes sense for vulnerable people to hunker down, but not the average guy.

So in sum, if you want bad advice, the CDC is there to give it to you.

• Love
Reactions: FishinGuns
OP- Cut to the chase: Was she hot?

Each of us has his own standards.

According to my standards, no.

But she does not carry the excess 50 pounds of adipose common among many middle aged women. So I must give her credit on that score.

She is not a bitch. Another point in her favor.