• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I try to be an optimist

Was in Gatlinburg about 2 months ago. Downtown was literally shoulder to shoulder packed. Saw a really big dude, probably 6'7" and 350 wearing this T-shirt.

I really wanted to say how is that working out for you today! :)

IHPOD1_900x.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Believe it or not, Air France is still absolutely awesome. Smoking hot flight attendants, good food for free, free checked bag, free wine, etc. Oh, and they were much less mask Nazi ish than US carriers.

One of their flight attendants that I saw was literally shaped exactly like a Barbie doll. I didn't think that was possible, which is why I remember it, but I saw it.
Oh, it’s very possible for women to be that way!

I know the typical ones, I almost married one, but this one looked like she was out of a comic book. Her waist was probably about 10 inches across.

Seriously, you flew on Frontier? I haven't done that for at least 20 years; you deserve at least a Bronze Star.

Frankly, if I had to choose, skinny or these, I'd always choose these; at least I'm not starving if we crash in the Sierra Nevadas, and I haven't been successful in banging a stewardess for almost 30 years.... and if very cold, gut and climb inside.

1651789372433-jpeg.7863710