• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you can't talk Politics and Police, I will stop it all

16?
barneysitting2.gif

Ha! Boom shakalakka!

She needs to be deposed one way or another...Mussolini style, nip this shit in the bud

"In the Bud" ?........ :unsure:;););)

BTW, you ever look up the Ceaucescu "proceedings" and ultimate conclusion on YouTube ? Seemed like fitting justice. I bet it would warm the cockles of even your black heart if you watched it.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I know the whole story well.

I had heard a long time ago that Nixon and Ceaucescu were connected and that Nixon had done some back channel deals to supply "uniforms" to Ceaucescu/Romanian Armed Forces. I never searched it out, so I don't know if it was bullshit or not. Could have been real or it could have been yet another attempted smear job on Nixon.

She needs to be deposed one way or another...Mussolini style, nip this shit in the bud

Mussolini style? If this bitch was even 10% as interested in maintaining her peoples right to exist as Moussolini that fucking nutcase would’ve been on the clock when he went in that place.

its a POS brittish car that is not particularly good at anything at all, as pathetic as the whole of the shithole island is.

this is a car
View attachment 7047885

NO, thats a ford. this is a n automobile:

V-12 603 hp
0-60 mph -3.2 seconds
Top speed: 155

Mercedes Benz S-65 AMG

https://www.caranddriver.com/mercedes-amg/s63-s65

Last edited:
Reactions: j-huskey
NO, thats a ford. this is a n automobile:

V-12 603 hp
0-60 mph -3.2 seconds
Top speed: 155

Mercedes Benz S-65 AMG

https://www.caranddriver.com/mercedes-amg/s63-s65

Dumbfucks buy that shit thinking, "Wee look at me! Fancy new car"... All they're doing is financing the capability for these fucking commies to smell your asshole and know what you ate for breakfast 24/7 365.

Now this...

This is a fucking automobile.

Dumbfucks buy that shit thinking, "Wee look at me! Fancy new car"... All they're doing is financing the capability for these fucking commies to smell your asshole and know what you ate for breakfast 24/7 365.

Now this...

View attachment 7050250

Theyre nice for Great Britain and Europe where a long ride is 500 km. Here in the US its a bit different. On a drive from San Diego to Virginia Id rather have the Mercedes.

Now this...

View attachment 7050250

Didn’t Oddjob drive that ?
(I know he didn’t, but it seems appropriate).

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmyJerry
Reactions: AMGtuned
They will get the wrong chicken coop, or fuck over the wrong lackey one day. When it happens the cry for weapons control as well as NK's will be loud an clear. Man cages come in many forms, an are in places other than where dirtbags sleep. Some man cages are never seen, but will be felt if they are needed,...

Hmm. That's odd. He's been banned for almost a week now, yet his info pop up says "Last seen yesterday at 5:06 PM". So you can still log into your account, but cannot post on any boards. Is that how it works?
Maybe it logs when you try to view the site?

I think this thread has caused a disruption in the force. The "Police Force" . The reason I say this is because Rahm Emanuel is actually agreeing with the Chicago Police. This is not normal.

I’m not eager to get banned, but find it troubling that so many Leo’s and x Leo’s would show up on a thread were cops killed people in their own home with falsified info and start calling everyone cop haters and calling me a liar when I mention some of my past unpleasant experiences. No one is free when we have cops no knocking kids at a birthday party or no knocking to take kids from their parents that have committed no crime. How many times can you poke a hornets nest before you get swarmed? As much as I love it here if I will be banned for saying the truth maybe it’s time to quit all social media. (This and a airgun forum are my only social media outlets as well as news source)

Just remember the cops that are psycho murderers are a very small percentage, i think the beeef with the 99.9% is that they get lumped in the same group as the psychos... The problem is they are protected by the same separate set of laws even though 99.9% of them will never use the protected class laws..

Just remember the cops that are psycho murderers are a very small percentage, i think the beeef with the 99.9% is that they get lumped in the same group as the psychos... The problem is they are protected by the same separate set of laws even though 99.9% of them will never use the protected class laws..
It’s the opposite with Congress. 99.9% are psycho criminals and .1% are normal. They get lumped in with the psycho crook congressmen and they exempt themselves from the law

@Blutroop

U can poke a hornets nest once......

Sheep let coyotes eat their young, daily, and stay huddled. Unless the guard dog or donkey is working, but sometimes coyote still wins.

Coyote and wolf eat sheep.

Hornets, Africanized bees, yellowjackets, and enough of them will hurt u bad, or kill you...

Unless u poke with at long range with a big 50.....

Ymmv