• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

If you can't talk Politics and Police, I will stop it all

I did it. My life is now complete and I can graduate to my next incarnation.

giphy.gif

When you can say youre a member of the Sniper's Hide banned for a year club then Ill be impressed. Im a past president.

You got a year of "time off"? What in the hell did you have to do to pull that off!?

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
FINALLY. Somebody who has his phone fully charged.

I cannot fathom not having my essential devices and equipment always juiced up and on full. Ya' never know what the next few hours might bring.

I have 3 phones. Personal, work, and internet. I swear to God all my phone batteries troll me because I can't even count the amount of times I go to charge either of my phones and they always say 69%. Guess it could be worse. It could say 88% and I'll be called a racist.

You got a year of "time off"? What in the hell did you have to do to pull that off!?

A long story involving a charming lad who called himself 'Shaggy' and pissed off Lowlight. I'll just say, dont piss off Lowlight.

A long story involving a charming lad who called himself 'Shaggy' and pissed off Lowlight. I'll just say, dont piss off Lowlight.

Damn. I thought you were taking a "personal break". I do remember "a" Shaggy... past-tense.

Oh damn... High heels and one of those goofball wristband phone things.

Dude is livin' on the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Ok, so, how did AJ piss off both Maggot and Lowlight ?
Whaddahe dodis time ?

20190409_135810.jpg

IMHO he likely didnt pay attention and posted some rude shit about cops after being warned here.

The shit you miss when you work 100 hours a week

What did AmmoJerry do and what was the thread topics that got deleted

None that I know of. If I didn't know any better I'd think a few people are trying to throw a monkey wrench in things.

Good tools cost too much to throw away, some people are not bright that way. Perfect waste of a good monkey wrench....
@Loonhunter
Never opened that to start with. A bunch of people would be better off never opening some of the stuff on here.
There were times I hated walking a railroad track with a red bag n sharp tool, but there are times I'd rather do that than read some of the junk here. Here a finger, there a toe, nice splatter, where'd the head go.....