• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

If you can't talk Politics and Police, I will stop it all

Dammit!
BarnStirringMoulage.gif

So, whydja get banned ? Most of us missed whatever huge priestly sin u committed.
Did u molest 1J's cat ? ?
Did u molest Tuckers ban cat ? ??
Did u ask 1J's blow up doll out ? ??
Or Did u poke n pop her ? ??
WTF u do ? ?
So we can avoid the vacation... ??

So, whydja get banned ? Most of us missed whatever huge priestly sin u committed.
Did u molest 1J's cat ? ?
Did u molest Tuckers ban cat ? ??
Did u ask 1J's blow up doll out ? ??
Or Did u poke n pop her ? ??
WTF u do ? ?
So we can avoid the vacation... ??

I just want to know for salacious and prurient interest reasons......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nothing very exciting...
I was bored so I checked on the progress of SH homepage. If you’ve also checked you’ll notice it’s a generic template that lowlight fills in with snipery stuff.
I saw one of the stories in progress had something to do with “the rhythms of black music-by Frank Galli”, so I pm’d him about it. He asked me if I was being a ‘complete dick’. I responded I was being a ‘partial dick’ and that he should get back to work on the story.
He then gave me a partial ban for being a partial dick.
I’m still waiting for the story....

Oh sweet Jesus am I glad you are back @Loonhunter !
And, there's a burning question, on fire in my mind. You always had the answers, to the ones I couldn't find.
All I'm asking is....
Why does every cop on live PD....except Danny Brown, and I think one of them boys in Pasco...
When they find a gun, they handle it like they are 12, and are handling their very first vagina.
No judgments, I know everyone isn't a "gun guy" but....damn!

Glad you're back.

Oh sweet Jesus am I glad you are back @Loonhunter !
And, there's a burning question, on fire in my mind. You always had the answers, to the ones I couldn't find.
All I'm asking is....
Why does every cop on live PD....except Danny Brown, and I think one of them boys in Pasco...
When they find a gun, they handle it like they are 12, and are handling their very first vagina.
No judgments, I know everyone isn't a "gun guy" but....damn!

Glad you're back.
I honestly have never watched that show. Sorry.
The only cop show I ever enjoyed watching was the one with the Alaska troopers. They had their shit together. Most other shows made me cringe and got my blood pressure up.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
249 episodes over 8 seasons.
Someone isn’t trying very hard.
Barney wasn't there for all of them. The color ones with no Barney suck and Mayberry rfd was an abomination. And Helen crump was the ugliest of the bunch. Thelma was hotter... Wtf Andy, why not marry the hot blonde that could shoot???

Reactions: Bender
Barney wasn't there for all of them. The color ones with no Barney suck and Mayberry rfd was an abomination. And Helen crump was the ugliest of the bunch. Thelma was hotter... Wtf Andy, why not marry the hot blonde that could shoot???

Cause Andy didn't like guns.
I know he was a North Carolina treasure but he was a liberal Democrat.

Well let’s not limit ourselves to Mayberry.
This is the golden age of television.
What about Fish from Barney Miller?
Or Frank Drebin from Police Squad?
Chief Wiggum from the Simpsons?
There’s a deep well of goofy cop characters to choose from.

A few weeks back someone was telling me they saw a documentary on the Andy Griffith show and they said Barney was laying so much pipe the dakota injuns would have protested him. Hard to imagine, but good for him.

Nothing very exciting...
I was bored so I checked on the progress of SH homepage. If you’ve also checked you’ll notice it’s a generic template that lowlight fills in with snipery stuff.
I saw one of the stories in progress had something to do with “the rhythms of black music-by Frank Galli”, so I pm’d him about it. He asked me if I was being a ‘complete dick’. I responded I was being a ‘partial dick’ and that he should get back to work on the story.
He then gave me a partial ban for being a partial dick.
I’m still waiting for the story....

When you can say youre a member of the Sniper's Hide banned for a year club then Ill be impressed. Im a past president.