• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If youre going to San Francisco be sure to wear a _________

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    45 ACP in your belt.

Fox News

San Francisco residents fed up with crime, homelessness: 'It’s getting less safe'​

Dunce cap. Because you are fucking retarded

Edit: I actually really like San Fran, it’s a really cool city. The only problem is that’s overseen by the gov of fucking California

I have been to San Francisco once and this was over ten years ago. It was awful then and I can’t imagine what it would be like now. I saw dudes performing on other dudes in public.

Reactions: The D
    I have been to San Francisco once and this was over ten years ago. It was awful then and I can’t imagine what it would be like now. I saw dudes performing on other dudes in public.
    Well, probably don’t walk in the middle of the gay pride parade…

• Haha
    Reactions: 338dude and FWoo45
    Been thru there a bunch of times.
    Back in about 1985-1990 ish pulled up to a stop light and some dude with the hairiest legs was wearing a dress crossing the street.....back then.
    I shudder to think what it's like these days.
    It cost $12 to cross the golden gate bridge back then because they charge by the axle and I was pulling a small utility trailer....nice huh ?

One thing that SF does have going for it is Fishermans Wharf.
    Some of the best sea food you'll ever have and I can definitely recommend the bouillabaisse, it was flat out stellar.
    The rest of the city can fall into the ocean and save everyone the hassle of getting a few hundred thousand people in a line and pushing it.
    :)

pair of boots with a metal shank given how many needles are all over the place

and expect to have urine and feces (human) on your soles walking around any dense area

Been thru there a bunch of times.

One thing that SF does have going for it is Fishermans Wharf.
    Some of the best sea food you'll ever have and I can definitely recommend the bouillabaisse, it was flat out stellar.
    The rest of the city can fall into the ocean and save everyone the hassle of getting a few hundred thousand people in a line and pushing it.
    :)
    This. Fog City Diner roks.

CA is a shit hole, but been to San Fran with the wife 3 times in past year for her medical appointments and not once did we feel unsafe or see something we don't already see in Oregon....

Funny shit here, I work in SF, on a daily basis.

Like every other large metro area in a small confined area there are safe/nice and not so safe/nice areas.

Same goes for Silicon Valley, Peninsula, East Bay, South Bay, North Bay etc etc etc.

Are the politics the shit? Yup.

Is the pricing and taxes the shit? Yup.

Are the gun laws the shit? Yup.

Are the crabbing laws the shit? Yup.

Do I feel any less safe going to the 3rd St versus Dog Patch versus Richmond versus Chinatown? Nope.

I will say this, I have quite a few LEO as clients and their hands are tied when it comes down to enforcing the law. And it's not because they are afraid, rather, it's the orders from the Mayor and PC that handicap them.

I also work there but live up North. I can say in the last 5 years it has gotten worse. Right about the LEO in the city their hands are tied and tied tight. The politics have killed that city. I know a lot of people that live there, there’s still some Americans that live there. I work mainly downtown and have seen it all. Just buying my time and waiting to get the hell out. When I was a kid I remember all the military bases around the Bay Area. I remember seeing military uniforms all over the place. It changed 180 degrees when the dot com boom started and the people that you might not want making decisions became rich and powerful and the rest snowballed from there.

I won't click on that shit-bag site, but many homeless are veterans now discarded from society.

Sure, there are plenty of losers, but the "mainstream media" loves casting the same net over all of them for the sake of clicks.

• Sad
    Reactions: 338dude
    If you are trolling the drug addict areas. Atlanta had 158 murders in 2021 San Francisco had 56 murders in 2021
    A true shit hole you live in sir.

• Wow
    1665927078693.jpeg

• Haha
    If you are trolling the drug addict areas. Atlanta had 158 murders in 2021 San Francisco had 56 murders in 2021
    A true shit hole you live in sir.
    Not going to argue that. But I don’t live in Atlanta. I actually live in the country miles out. But I agree with you. Atlanta isn’t a good area. I do everything I can to avoid ever going in to that cesspool.