• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Im an idiot troll look at me

K12pilot

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Jun 12, 2020
HE SOLD ME AN ACC CHASSIS WITH DEFECTS THAT WERE NOT DISCLOSED.

HE THINKS WHO HE IS, AND HE IS ABOVE COMMON COURTESY TO DISCLOSE ISSUES WITH THE PRODUCTS HE SELLS!!!!

HE WILL PROBABLY DELETE THIS POSTING & MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE HE IS A "SUPERMOD" BUT I HAVE MANY EMAIL ACCOUNTS )))

BUT BEWARE OF THE CHEAT IN SHEEPS CLOTHING HIDING BEHIND HIS SUPERMODNESS LOOSER STATUS!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: JC0352
1593195217214.gif

This should get interesting.

i usually stay away from this stuff (wife and kids give me enough shit) but...

Thems’ fightn’ words

Goodbye.

So someone that has sold $100k+ in the PX without EVER a single complaint this clown takes the cake.

He bought my ACC with EVERY accessory you can get for it for it $1750.00. Well over $750 off retail. No damage no problems a few superficial scuffs. 100% working

This dude gets it and asks how am I going to make it right he thought he was getting a NEW chassis cause I said "like new" lightly used. He said he didn't need to clearly look at the pictures in the FS post and that I'm nuts for thinking people do that. Long story short, this guy is a scammer looking for something for nothing and wanted some money back.

Zero defects thats 100% and my track record speaks for itself.

Goodbye this is over.

Had so much potential! Started off strong!!!
Now time for him to come back under an alias and have more fun!

Man we need a self emulation sticky . A thread where all the greatest morons of our time crashed and burned .
Edit : or would that be the Legendary threads threa

Reactions: brianf
Wellmy grandson was looking forward to what a good old fashioned Can of a** whooping Looks like.

Goodbye.

So someone that has sold $100k+ in the PX without EVER a single complaint this clown takes the cake.

He bought my ACC with EVERY accessory you can get for it for it $1750.00. Well over $750 off retail. No damage no problems a few superficial scuffs. 100% working

This dude gets it and asks how am I going to make it right he thought he was getting a NEW chassis cause I said "like new" lightly used. He said he didn't need to clearly look at the pictures in the FS post and that I'm nuts for thinking people do that. Long story short, this guy is a scammer looking for something for nothing and wanted some money back.

Zero defects thats 100% and my track record speaks for itself.

Goodbye this is over.
Tsk, tsk, tsk......... :rolleyes:

@padom ;

Are you "LOOSER" or tighter ? Asking for a friend....... :whistle: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: brettb614