• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Impact Data Books-How 2 use a DB Video Preview

NOMAD

Owner of the Trailer Park
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2001
    Hugo
    How to use a data book preview is out for your viewing pleasure. The full video is almost complete and we will be working on the editing here real soon to give you a training tool that will improve your data collection and overall shooting.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mUNwZNMu2OA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mUNwZNMu2OA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

When you think we have finally ran out of options to create pages and options for shooters we will show you time and time again that there is so much more needed and that it will be available for you the shooter.

Impact Data Books has quickly set the standard in data books. No company has ever addressed and answered the needs of shooters like we have. We have set the bar and we will continue to raise it as we design, create, and bring you quality, flexibility, and the most advanced options ever seen in a data book.

This preview video is only a taste of what you will see from the leaders in data book production in 2011.

Re: Impact Data Books-How 2 use a DB Video Preview

Looks good. Can't wait to see the full version.

Waiting on the weather to work with us a bit so we can film the last few things we need.

Its coming along well and I know it will answer and help many out!

Id like to see this as well being a noob and all.
    smile.gif

Fantastic news. I just ordered my data book yesterday. Any idea when the full version will come out? Next week? Next month?

It all depends we have one more thing we want to shoot and add into it and then to edit it all out and make it look nice!!

I am hoping sooner then later.

We appreciate everyone's business and we hope you are enjoying your books.

Raising the bar, setting the standard!!

Filming last part here soon. Then to edit and we will have the complete video up for you guys!!

Awesome. Cant wait. Just got my data book and would like know how to utilize it to its full potential.

I'm actually ordering a impact data book this week. If I'm not sure which pages to order and if I have questions should I just call in to Impact?

We have been editing out the video and getting it wrapped up. If all goes well we may have the final cut ready for upload monday!!

That is outstanding news. Thank you for putting the time and effort into an instructional video.

Any word on this? Looking forward to it!

would really like to see the finished product

I am down in Texas shooting the SH cup. We are wrapping up editing won't be much longer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EOD217</div><div class="ubbcode-body">where can I go to see the previews?</div></div>

I'm assuming the very first post
    smile.gif
    which is more of an into but I can't wait for it to come out as I want to start using a data book but really don't know how to go about it!!!!

This will be great. Let us know when it's done

Looking to get a data book so can't wait for the finished product, thanks.

Update on the video!!

Looks like we should be done on Friday with it and we will do the final review to make sure it is exactly how it needs to be!!

I am heading off to shoot a 1 day match on Sat. So the plan is to have this video up on the page by Sunday evening unless we have some major issue.

Impact Data Boooks How to use a Data Book Tutorial

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P6yt1IE3cn4&feature=youtu.be"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P6yt1IE3cn4&feature=youtu.be" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

You guys did a great job on the video. You answered probably everyone of my questions.

For some reason I thought you'd be taller.
    smile.gif

Now if someone will video a build on an AR for zombies , explaining the pros and cons of the different accessories. That would hopefully cut down on the threads on this site.

Great video for a new long range shooter like myself.