• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Impulse buy of the Week - with pix

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Well had to meet someone at Machine Gun Tours in Lakewood and walked out with a Sig P220 Combat with an AAC TiRant
    73453_161417280548470_100000405966076_361667_3039852_n.jpg

69145_161417330548465_100000405966076_361668_3755499_n.jpg

Pretty nice, plus Alan gave me good guy pricing I know he posted some combo deals on here earlier in the week, I took advantage of this one.
    smile.gif

Re: Impulse buy of the Week - with pix

How'd you just walk out w the TiRant?? lol

That's prolly one impulse buy you won't regret!!

Don, I walked out with the Sig, and the Paperwork for the TiRant... LOL

But i know where it is, next to my SBR lower in their safe, along with my Tac Ops suppressor, and now the TiRant... I have my own section of their vault.
    wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well had to meet someone at Machine Gun Tours in Lakewood and walked out with a Sig P220 Combat with an AAC TiRant</div></div> I can think of a lot worse ways to spend money
    grin.gif
    Nice set-up...now wring it out & lets hear a range-report.

you wont regret that purchase.love to shoot the .45 supressed,and the sig is a good platform right from the get go.

Because that is how it was... and I am fine with it as it sits, not like i am gonna be shooting it for score at 25 yards... it's just fun, not practical.

Plus I can point shoot pretty well

damn very nice, a 220 is next on my list as well. gotta love sigs

If you want to see how much of a nerd Kevin is .... look at the end of the can, I cant remember which end but it is designed around the Ti Fighter from Star Wars.... hence the name TiRant.

The Tirant is an excellent suppressor. I'm planning on getting one in 45 and in 9mm. I run an Elite Iron Tango Down 45 on my G21 SF. Very qiuet. I can shoot it dry without ears on. Wet it's amazing!
    Steve

Isnt it made out of "Ti"tanium? Just sayin... Sweet setup Frank
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you want to see how much of a nerd Kevin is .... look at the end of the can, I cant remember which end but it is designed around the Ti Fighter from Star Wars.... hence the name TiRant. </div></div>

Ive got a Sig P220 Combat like that. You will really enjoy it. They are accurate and tough as hell. The TiRant is an awesome can, I have a 9mm and I am very happy with its performance.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOPO-sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Isnt it made out of "Ti"tanium? Just sayin... Sweet setup Frank
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you want to see how much of a nerd Kevin is .... look at the end of the can, I cant remember which end but it is designed around the Ti Fighter from Star Wars.... hence the name TiRant. </div></div> </div></div>

Topo, the titanium materials played a factor in it too. I shot one of the preproduction cans and Kevin actually pointed out the thing about the Ti Fighter, thats how I knew about it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats a hell of an impulse buy, most impulse buys are a candy bar or a coke. </div></div>

Yeah, but just think of the pogey he can get with a suppressed SIG. I'd call that an upgrade from a Coke and a Clark bar.

good impulse LL, how about a short vid to make us drool some more, PLZ

You have good taste.... and a lighter wallet.

tag for vid of you shooting it.
    i've got an HK USP tactical with SRM Hems-2 and LOVE IT!!!

Great purchase!!!

tirants are nice i though about ditching my evo for one but iam not sure havent really looked into it... now if that was a mk23 or hk45 and a tirant i would be wicked jealous, but congrats on new toys, nothing wrong with that at all

Any chance of a review on the Tac Ops can? Do you have the titanium one?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fubarski2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Concealed carry?</div></div>

I'm holding my tongue and NOT making a short joke since I don't personally know LL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any chance of a review on the Tac Ops can? Do you have the titanium one?</div></div>

When it clears, I can do it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any chance of a review on the Tac Ops can? Do you have the titanium one?</div></div>

When it clears, I can do it </div></div>

Brilliant, thanks!

geeze should have found this thread last week, i would have been a few k's richer
    smile.gif
    as in not spent!

More to the point how shit is it that you are you able to buy ADI ammo in the US and we can't get it here in OZ! Oh and nice pistol, what is the long thing stuck on the barrel?

Do the combats have the SRT in them?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MinorDamage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frank,

Any reason you got it without the tall sights for the can?

Josh </div></div>

Cuz Frank dont need a 'tall' in anything...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cuz Frank dont need a 'tall' in anything... </div></div>

Well played, sir.

I miss living near a class 3 dealer I used to just drop buy and get to shoot all his toys AR-10 was the most fun on full and never even been around cans he is a lucky man indeed and plus 1 on the set of twins he just got!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats a hell of an impulse buy, most impulse buys are a candy bar or a coke. </div></div>

Yeah, but just think of the pogey he can get with a suppressed SIG. I'd call that an upgrade from a Coke and a Clark bar. </div></div>

76200_894517473332_68128142_45569733_5163201_n.jpg