• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Indy Good Samaritan EDC'er Identified as Mr. Elisjsha Dicken

"The Good Samaritan, who was identified as Elisjsha Dicken, engaged the gunman within two minutes of the start of the shooting Sunday at Greenwood Park Mall. Police said Dicken approached the gunman from a distance and fired 10 rounds of ammunition at him, striking and killing him before he could retreat to a nearby bathroom.

"His actions were nothing short of heroic," Ison said. "He engaged the gunman from quite a distance with a handgun. He was very proficient in that, very tactically sound. And as he moved to close in on the suspect, he was also motioning for people to exit behind him."

" Police say he (the Hero) was legally carrying his pistol under Indiana's new constitutional carry law."

Story says he fired 10 rounds at the Terrorist- talk about opening the lead faucet like a BOSS! American Hero indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoDopes
He'll be "Rittenhoused". Accused of shooting an innocent man just out walking his rifle. Sued by the family. Crucified by the MSM........... Lather, Rinse, Repeat

And the reporter said "Multiple magazines" not clips'.

Evidently the mall was a gun free zone.

"I don’t know who needs to hear this but when a 22-year-old illegally brings a loaded gun into a mall and kills a mass shooter armed with an AR-15 after he already killed three people and wounded others is not a ringing endorsement of our implementation of the Second Amendment," Moms Demand Action founder Shannon Watts said on Twitter.

"I don’t know who needs to hear this but when a 22-year-old illegally brings a loaded gun into a mall and kills a mass shooter armed with an AR-15 after he already killed three people and wounded others is not a ringing endorsement of our implementation of the Second Amendment," Moms Demand Action founder Shannon Watts said on Twitter.
Fuck that cunt. Kid put down a terrorist. He did so while bringing a pistol to a rifle fight, no small task. Seems to have kept his cool and got the job done. That kid is a hero.

Well, Shannon is a leftist twat, fully funded by Bloomberg. What she has to say is totally predictable as they are disappointed that the wacko didn't get enough body count to advance the narrative.

Fuck that cunt. Kid put down a terrorist. He did so while bringing a pistol to a rifle fight, no small task. Seems to have kept his cool and got the job done. That kid is a hero.
The question is, are they going to charge the guy for having a gun in a gun free zone? If not, why? Are "gun free zones" a violation of the 2nd amendment? This is an anti-gunner's nightmare...a man breaks a useless law...or is it a "suggestion"...and saves countless lives. Seeing how these anti-2a people have no sense and are tunnel visioned zealots, I bet they at least try to bring charges.

I didn't read the article. I wonder what his hit percentage was?

Good for him, though. 50 yards is a good poke.
will be interesting to see the video. my guess is the bad guy was sort of in a corner, no bystanders in the background to worry about, and the good guy lit him up.

The question is, are they going to charge the guy for having a gun in a gun free zone? If not, why? Are "gun free zones" a violation of the 2nd amendment? This is an anti-gunner's nightmare...a man breaks a useless law...or is it a "suggestion"...and saves countless lives. Seeing how these anti-2a people have no sense and are tunnel visioned zealots, I bet they at least try to bring charges.
From what I understand, he didn't break any LAW - he didn't obey the property owner's policy.

If he had been found to have been carrying a firearm against that policy, he would be asked to leave. If he didn't leave, he would then be charged with trespassing - as that IS a law.

Nope, Indiana law prevents that. Just because the mall has "no firearms" signs on the door doesn't mean anything, all they can do is ask you to leave, if you refuse, then you're trespassing. The best way I heard it explained is the malls "no firearms" sign is the equivalent to a "No shirt, no shoes, no service" sign. Absolutely no legal repercussions because he was carrying in a gun free zone.

Last edited:
I read he went back to his car to get his weapon because of the "gun-free zone" thing. Had he actually been carrying at the time maybe only one would have been shot by BG.

I haven't heard/read that anywhere. All I had heard is that he was there shopping with his girlfriend and that he was legally carrying.

Last edited:
I didn't read the article. I wonder what his hit percentage was?

Good for him, though. 50 yards is a good poke.
Well, he was, I assume shooting the lung destroyer. So at 50 yards off that 9mm was still like probably what WW2 vets would expect out of one of those 5" guns off the Missouri. But yes, great shot under duress at 50 yards!!!!

Wait, I think I'm reading now it was a 45? If so, why are there bodies left? Would a 45 vaporize?

Last edited:
Nope, Indiana law prevents that. Just because the mall has "no firearms" signs on the door doesn't mean anything, all they can do is ask you to leave, if you refuse, then you're trespassing. The best way I heard it explained is the malls "no firearms" sign is the equivalent to a "No shirt, no shoes, no service" sign. Absolutely no legal repercussions because he was carrying in a gun free zone.
That's where TX has it nailed with the 30.06!!! Not showing that sign, no legal issue.

A good reminder to practice handgun shooting at distance.
That’s some mighty fine shooting considering the situation.

Well I guess when you have the will to act, you don’t need level 4 plates, ballistic shields, swat teams, MRAPs, etc

The MSM namely the AP has a big article stating that armed good guys shooting armed bad guys is extremely rare. Yeah because they wont ever report the instances when they happen.

That law just went in effect July 1 st , if this happened in June there is a good chance the hero would have been unarmed

That, or still deaded the psycho but instead of staying on the scene he dips out and vanishes and leaves just the dead perp as the only sign a good guy with a gun had been there...

Anybody who tries to charge this man with anything needs to be doxxed, immediately and fully. Doesn't matter if they got family and children. Their info can go public online along with their own. We need to start playing by the rules of the left now and then some. Even when leftists' loved ones had died from the clot shots recently I've been defecating a healthy load of shitposts and clowning right on their memorial pages and when they wailed about it I clowned them even more. No fucks given. They need to understand that they are loathed and any tragedy that befalls them or their families is entertainment to others. It is because of them that we have shit like gun free zones and antigun states like NJ. Enemy operatives. Not "Americans of differing political beliefs"...

Most "gun free zones" aren't legally enforceable. They're house rules put in place by the businesses. It's not a criminal violation to bring a firearm into one.

If the business owner realizes you're armed, they may ask you to leave, and you're best advised to do so, refusal at that point puts you in a position where you're trespassing which IS a criminal violation.

There are very few statutory defined places you can't bring a firearm. Courthouses, federal property, schools, etc.

Movie theaters with signs, Malls, etc... that's almost always a corporate policy not a law. Concealed is concealed and if you get burned and you're asked to leave, be an adult and leave. Next time pay better attention to the signage so you don't have a similar misunderstanding in the future.

Most "gun free zones" aren't legally enforceable. They're house rules put in place by the businesses. It's not a criminal violation to bring a firearm into one.

If the business owner realizes you're armed, they may ask you to leave, and you're best advised to do so, refusal at that point puts you in a position where you're trespassing which IS a criminal violation.

There are very few statutory defined places you can't bring a firearm. Courthouses, federal property, schools, etc.

Movie theaters with signs, Malls, etc... that's almost always a corporate policy not a law. Concealed is concealed and if you get burned and you're asked to leave, be an adult and leave. Next time pay better attention to the signage so you don't have a similar misunderstanding in the future.
It varies by state. In Texas it can be up to a Class A Misdemeanor depending on the circumstances.

Just saw another update on local news. Eli and his girlfriend saw the gunman walk out of the bathroom, he pushed her out of the way and told her to stay down and then steadied himself on a pole/pillar and engaged from approx. 40yrds away. Fucking kudos to Eli for being an all around badass and a heck of a shot.

Yep. And Greenwood Park Mall is your typical white suburban mall.
He could legally carry before July 1.
July 1 was just the date that you could legally carry without a license.

Reactions: UKDslayer

Riddle me this: Why are the (liberal) new outlets saying "Four dead, two injured in Greenwood mall shooting"? Why are they counting the shooter as a victim? At Uvalde they didn't say "19 children, 3 adults dead".

Reactions: Uhlan

All Simon malls are posted that way.

And she's from Zionsville on the north side of Indy, so she thinks she's got even more of a say, which is typical of her.

Reactions: 308pirate
He'll be "Rittenhoused". Accused of shooting an innocent man just out walking his rifle. Sued by the family. Crucified by the MSM........... Lather, Rinse, Repeat
Indianas ag is pretty pro 2a and no bs.
I doubt it.

It varies by state. In Texas it can be up to a Class A Misdemeanor depending on the circumstances.
If they just had a policy about firearms they can't do anything other than ask you to leave.

If they have formal signage such as the 30.06 or 30.07 signs posted they will ask you to leave as well. Depending on what you do will determine if you get charged with anything.

If they do charge you it's a max $200 fine. It's a Class C misdemeanor or equivalent to a traffic ticket.

If the owner of the property asks you to leave though and you refuse to go, that turns it up to a Class A.

As a general rule for anything like a mall or pizza restaurant it's a max $200 ticket.

As others have said, he’ll be fine. Personally I’m not taking off my gun for some stupid sign, ask me to leave if you notice it and I will. That said, if you have a sign in your window that says guns aren’t allowed, I’m not giving you a dime of my business. I assume this guy just wanted to get his dick wet so decided that following his girlfriend around an anti 2A mall was worth it and took his heater like he should. Good for him.

Anybody who tries to charge this man with anything needs to be doxxed, immediately and fully. Doesn't matter if they got family and children. Their info can go public online along with their own. We need to start playing by the rules of the left now and then some. Even when leftists' loved ones had died from the clot shots recently I've been defecating a healthy load of shitposts and clowning right on their memorial pages and when they wailed about it I clowned them even more. No fucks given. They need to understand that they are loathed and any tragedy that befalls them or their families is entertainment to others. It is because of them that we have shit like gun free zones and antigun states like NJ. Enemy operatives. Not "Americans of differing political beliefs"...

Settle down people. This is Indiana, not NYC.

Local media said he shot 10 rounds from 40 yards out.

Irrelevant

Just saw another update on local news. Eli and his girlfriend saw the gunman walk out of the bathroom, he pushed her out of the way and told her to stay down and then steadied himself on a pole/pillar and engaged from approx. 40yrds away. Fucking kudos to Eli for being an all around badass and a heck of a shot.
Local media said he shot 10 rounds from 40 yards out.

So do you read the thread before posting or just go in all free willy like?

The last thing I would do is talk to anyone except my lawyer.