• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This MAN should have been at Uvalde.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Instead of a bunch of cowards. Good work officer.

Houston cop lauded for thwarting potential mass shooting ...

https://www.foxnews.com › houston-cop-lauded-thwartin...

4 hours ago — Houston Police Sgt. Kendrick Simpo is being lauded as a hero after thwarting a potential mass shooting at a mall where hundreds of children ...
    I remember years ago here in Texas a cop took out 2 guys with ak’s who were going to kill everyone at a art showing(a anti Muhammad thing) with his handgun, it took balls, there are good ones out there.

I remember years ago here in Texas a cop took out 2 guys with ak’s who were going to kill everyone at a art showing(a anti Muhammad thing) with his handgun, it took balls, there are good ones out there.

There seems to be more to that story. This one smells like a setup to me.

• Wow
    Reactions: 10ring'r
    you Have a link to this?
    I saw another article last week ,but this article states the report put out about the shooting states Officers were Hero's and didn't hesitate or waste a minute in their actions.

• Haha
    Reactions: 10ring'r
    There seems to be more to that story. This one smells like a setup to me.

Probably, the just happened to be driving by part seemed convenient, but he engaged two terrorists with rifles on a city street, took balls, Uvalde police wouldn’t engage a teen age tranny.

Reactions: Maggot and FatBoy
    This is a fking joke, right.
    Unless you are referring to the BorTac cops.
    When it popped up last week in the news I couldn't believe it either. They must be using the ratio of total students and teachers saved to ones killed to produce a low percentage of lives loss for the positive spin. The video tells the real story though, wall mounted hand sanitizers also work during school shootings.

When it popped up last week in the news I couldn't believe it either. They must be using the ratio of total students and teachers saved to ones killed to produce a low percentage of lives loss for the positive spin. The video tells the real story though, wall mounted hand sanitizers also work during school shootings.

Uvalde Cops Want To Exempt Themselves From ... - Flipboard​

https://flipboard.com › article › crooksandliars

Jun 19, 2022 — Poor, defenseless say releasing public records could embarrass them. Well, that just makes it sound like maybe some of the children died ...
    Missing: 06UvaldeJun18,suppressbodycameraphotos,

• Angry
    Reactions: BullGear
    Reactions: Maggot