• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ingenuity Precision trickler

It is likely that @Maurygold pisses so far up Paul's leg that he disengages from public discourse. The best thing Paul could do is fire Maury as a customer and refund his money.
lolol you do realize were talking about people who have been waiting 150 days with virtually zero comms for something with a 45-day lead time listed on the website.

If I knew any answers I'd say so. I knew that the whole system was not guaranteed to be coming out though so I'm not shocked. As far as the "trickler only" folks go, I admit it would be good to have some communication. I don't know whats going on in Paul's life and business but I do know how difficult it can he running your own business and having to rely on others to do anything. These days it's damn difficult to do anything. That said I do understand the frustration on the trickler only folks part. I went through that with Joel waiting for almost year after I was supposed to get my action and it was equally as frustrating hearing "next month" over and over and never getting anything.

Here's my time line of events:
Pre-order ingenuity trickler: 8/30/2022
Delivery of trickler: 9/8/2023

Pre-order new system #27517: 12/24/203
Estimated delivery: hope by end of year!

To add to that:
trickler ordered 8/03/23
trickler shipped 8/16/23

Pre-order new system 12/20/23 It'll ship when it ships

Reactions: Sig Marine
It looks like you and Maury both will continue to have soggy crocodile tears.
Gotcha, didn't think you'd want to have to re-order and wait longer either. Who would? I'm just not sure why you're here in this thread to say "i've got mine, why are yall pouting?"

Gotcha, didn't think you'd want to have to re-order and wait longer either. Who would? I'm just not sure why you're here in this thread to say "i've got mine, why are yall pouting?"

The IP trickler is really great. It's a bummer you don't have one. Here's what it would look like if you did:

20230623_080519.jpg

IIRC the trickler thing is just Paul's side hustle... (I could be wrong?)

That said, as someone who owns a business as well, maybe chill before he invokes the "No soup for you policy" (which I 100% co-sign btw lol).

I imagine it pisses him off (even more than some of you) that the rig is not already in your whiny-ass hands lol.

I’m pretty new to this side of reloading and waiting on a new product that seems to be very intuitive and cutting edge doesn’t seem to unreasonable. Like others that have commented, good things come to those that wait. And as far as the deposit on the trickler I spend more then that on redbull over a few weeks time. Assuming dude delivers whenever that this. I’d say it’s all good. But just my 2 cents that I’m sure no one cares about. But hey that’s what half of all post are someone’s opinion that is basically worth nothing haha

I just can’t believe y’all don’t have your ready to ship email yet on the kit sans trickler. Y’all made a list alright…

IIRC the trickler thing is just Paul's side hustle... (I could be wrong?)

That said, as someone who owns a business as well, maybe chill before he invokes the "No soup for you policy" (which I 100% co-sign btw lol).

I imagine it pisses him off (even more than some of you) that the rig is not already in your whiny-ass hands lol.
Do you offer a product for sale, or provide a service ?

wow. we're headed for the bear pit. I hope the double agents over there at accurateshooter have not caught wind of this thread, the benchrest grandpas LOVE to call us pussies, whiners, and babies while they're walking uphill barefoot to the BINGO match in the snow

Last edited:
No, 90% of it is just people bashing labgaydar which I take sick pleasure in too

I preordered on 10/12/23 and have just received an email ready to complete payment
Is that for the trickler or the complete system? I don’t think they were taking orders that early for the complete system.

I preordered on 10/12/23 and have just received an email ready to complete payment
10/31/23 order here. Received email as well.

Edit - received tracking around 2.5 hours after completing payment.

Last edited:
I was super confused by that email and accidentally pre-ordered a second complete system lol

It was only then that I realized it was for just the trick

Reactions: FNG1001
For the record I have not complained. Go ahead and jump a few peeps in line and I’ll throw my chargemaster out the window.

^Shoot it. Filled with tannerite. For youtuber

And put a labgaydar on top of it

Last edited:
Reactions: jetsurgeon
I ordered the IP trickler on November 15th. Shipped Thursday and will be here tomorrow. Can’t wait to try it.

I ordered the IP trickler on November 15th. Shipped Thursday and will be here tomorrow. Can’t wait to try it.
You will love it. It's been a min since I have loaded with mine since I had a good stockpile and wasn't able to shoot for months due to health issues. I loaded up 80 test rounds last night with it and though I've used it for a few years I guess now, I was sort of reminded how good that thing is last night. There's a minimal amount of getting the dropper dialed in so the trickler runs and minimal amount of getting the slider on the scale to be optimal. Both takes less than 5 min to do. Man that thing just keeps kicking out perfect charges over and over. Get your scale grounded correctly and then just let her bump. I did 82 charges last night and not a single over throw nor under. Just all right on the money and about 8-10 seconds total each, from when I slide the cup back in.

The new system will be even easier.

Reactions: ma smith and afd77
I just got this email, pertaining to my December 19 order for complete system. What does it mean? Anybody else with an early order number get this email?
IMG_5719.jpeg

No I think I’m about 16 orders after you. So I guess they want a $100 for down payment?

or did you have an order for just a trickler and he’s applying it The $100 towards your complete set up

The latter. But why this email now? That arrangement was already made in 12/19

The latter. But why this email now? That arrangement was already made in 12/19
He may just be keeping track now that he's shipped out his latest batch of tricklers. I didn't get that email, but I opted to purchase the standalone trickler from my October order. So my downpayment was used for that. I was originally going to use the down payment for the full system but didn't want to wait in case it keeps getting delayed.

People in here complaining about 3 months on a product when people prepaid the ponzi company without warning, who hasnt released their brakes in over a year, and thr product they paid for doesnt even exist anymore and he changed it to a dildo.
I haven't complained, I understand a small startup like this, takes time. I waited 8? months for my v3 auto throw to compliment my auto trickler. At least I haven't pre-paid for this. Most companies take your money, and make you wait......