• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ingenuity Precision trickler

People in here complaining about 3 months on a product when people prepaid the ponzi company without warning, who hasnt released their brakes in over a year, and thr product they paid for doesnt even exist anymore and he changed it to a dildo.
what company is this?

I just got this email, pertaining to my December 19 order for complete system. What does it mean? Anybody else with an early order number get this email?

I'm three orders after you and I've not received an email. I ordered new systems without trickler so this must definitely be in regards to how many tricklers he's gonna need.

Start hand trickling....and get use to it.
That's what I do, and it sucks! It's why I traditionally shoot more factory Match ammo (Hornady and Berger) because I shoot 2-3x/wk. Before Covid, factory-quality was halfway acceptable, but now the factory offerings are nowhere near as good as they were. I shot a string of Berger 300NM 215gr three days ago, 19 rounds with an ES of around 100 @ over $5/round. That won't work at the distance the cartridge was designed for. Pre-Covid I was getting single-digit SDs from their ammo. I can appreciate the challenges they must be facing to get this stuff out, but it just doesn't cut it. I'm going to have to give up on "Match" ammo because it just isn't up to the standard anymore. But hand-trickling that many loads is a complete PITA. The new IP system can't come soon enough for me.

After having an IP tricker for over a year, it’s amazing how many supposedly important reloading things don’t seem to really matter as much as I once thought, like case fill and seating depth, etc.

Making every powder charge exactly the same makes the whole thing easier.

After having an IP tricker for over a year, it’s amazing how many supposedly important reloading things don’t seem to really matter as much as I once thought, like case fill and seating depth, etc.

Making every powder charge exactly the same makes the whole thing easier.
Is it the trickler and consistent powder charges, or advancements in bullet design that are less sensitive to distance from the lands?

I mean, were we loading inconsistent powder charges before but correcting it with a certain seating depth? How would that make up for inconsistent powder charges?

I mean, I bet consistent powder charges matter, but I am not sure about the relationship to seating depth.

Is it the trickler and consistent powder charges, or advancements in bullet design that are less sensitive to distance from the lands?

I mean, were we loading inconsistent powder charges before but correcting it with a certain seating depth? How would that make up for inconsistent powder charges?

I mean, I bet consistent powder charges matter, but I am not sure about the relationship to seating depth.
You’re correct, hybrid and tangent bullet designs are less susceptible to variations in accuracy, etc at varying seating depths. Basically just pick a depth and go.

So i Was emailed a week ago my order was ready, I payed that day and have yet to receive a shipping email. How long after you guys payed dis y’all’s shipped? Thanks Jimmy

So i Was emailed a week ago my order was ready, I payed that day and have yet to receive a shipping email. How long after you guys payed dis y’all’s shipped? Thanks Jimmy
For what? Just the trickler? Or the entire kit?

Mine shipped the next day. Maybe shoot him an email.

Completed payment 15 minutes after ready email was received. Received "shipping label created" tracking email 2 hours 40 minutes after completion. Package delivered at my door in 48 hours. Log into your account, check your orders and see if the tracking was updated there.

https://ingenuityprecision.com/my-account/

It still says PROCESSING , I emailed 2 days after and they said it takes a little bit to get everything assembled and boxed up . Just excited to get it!

It's well worth the wait. You will love it. I feel sure the new system will also be well worth the wait.

In the absence of information, I predicted July at the earliest, if you scroll up. I stand behind my forecast.

But I’m always hopeful someone will say shipping next week and prove me wrong

And if it’s going to be July, I’m gonna have to go and buy a charge master, because I am completely out of ammo

• Wow
Reactions: Kadams1563
In the absence of information, I predicted July at the earliest, if you scroll up. I stand behind my forecast.

But I’m always hopeful someone will say shipping next week and prove me wrong

And if it’s going to be July, I’m gonna have to go and buy a charge master, because I am completely out of ammo
I keep using my CM and every time it reminds me
Why I want a new system so damn bad lol

Product pages are down on website. Wonder what's up.

I contacted my bank to file a charge back and fraud claim. After 6 months of bs excuses and lies, Paul can communicate them with VISA.

Filing a chargeback if you weren't able to secure a refund is one thing. Claiming fraud is quite a bit over the line at this point.

I contacted my bank to file a charge back and fraud claim. After 6 months of bs excuses and lies, Paul can communicate them with VISA.
I mean... It's not fraud. He delivers a product and makes it very well known it may take time. But otherwise, good luck.

I don't really worry about $100, so to me, a chargeback on the IP is kinda over the top.🤷🏾‍♂️

Filing a chargeback if you weren't able to secure a refund is one thing. Claiming fraud is quite a bit over the line at this point.

Agreed, but new account first post drama is always entertaining and encouraged. ;)

No matter how many times different companies in this industry have offered preorders or backorders that seemingly stretch out to infinity from the initially estimated 30-90 days, and no matter how many times people are warned about only buying things that are on the shelf and in stock if you need it ASAP, there are plenty of those who ignore that advice and sign up for these "wait time unknown" preorders or backorders... and then get testy when they have to wait.

I've signed up for plenty of long wait time preorders and backorders over the years and all but one has eventually arrived, but I've signed up knowing there is no definite delivery date.

However, I will admit I am more cautious about long term backorders and preorders that are charged up front after having been caught up in the Liberty Optics fiasco last year. I was one of the lucky ones that was able to do a chargeback and get a full refund, while others weren't so lucky as by the time word got out about Scott disappearing they were past the maximum time for filing a chargeback claim with their credit card company.

I don't think Paul is in the same situation as Scott and Liberty optics, but there are some supply and lead time issues going on.

Reactions: LR1845
SUS....

1000054133.png

Reactions: Kaveman44
Well you're an idiot then. I don't recall exactly but I'm pretty sure it says on the web site that the timelines are ESTIMATES.... Do you know what the word estimate means? I get it, I want the new system too and if I'd ordered just a trickler I'd want it also. That said, it's not like all this is just in Paul's control. He's only as good as what the suppliers tell him. It's a very different world now since covid and all the bs that went with it. None of that is "fraud" m, no matter how bad you want your trickler

Reactions: Secondistic
Well you're an idiot then. I don't recall exactly but I'm pretty sure it says on the web site that the timelines are ESTIMATES.... Do you know what the word estimate means? I get it, I want the new system too and if I'd ordered just a trickler I'd want it also. That said, it's not like all this is just in Paul's control. He's only as good as what the suppliers tell him. It's a very different world now since covid and all the bs that went with it. None of that is "fraud" m, no matter how bad you want your trickler

Getting your money back because you don't feel that IP held up their end of the deal is certainly one thing. Suggesting that Paul/IP is committing fraud is something else entirely, and that's quite the accusation to make.

I waited for my V-3 after I put down a deposit. Now that I think about it Ibelive it took 6 to 8 mounths to get. I also waited for my IP trickler after a deposit . I recived both of them it just took a while. Ipreorded my full system on 12/21/2023 if I remember right and you can check utube that Paul was still devloping some of the pices that will go into the whole kit. Like the draft shield powder cup lites and the like.So no wonder it is takeing a little time . Just remember if you have no skin in the game than you have nothing to bicth about.
Now you all can crucify me on this site. No big deal I have big shoulders.

Reactions: Secondistic
So, one of my 1000's of customers from all over the world reached out to me to give me a heads up to the current normal "stuff", for lack of a worse word, that stirs up in here.
So far I have not received any emails or anything asking for a refund or I would have gladly done it. You would not be the first that has asked for a refund that got tired of waiting. I get it. And I have always done it for anyone who asked with out hesitation. But I do not understand why some would rather bash in a forum than contact the business in a proper way. This is not my website or my email and I do not make it a daily habit to check in here. I'm extremely busy trying to make everyone happy, which by the way is impossible!
I originally started taking the $100 down for the powder meter preorder to make customers happy knowing that they were going to get a unit and had an actual order number in line. It was not for cash flow or me. I actually do not like taking the money before I can ship the product because its not good business practice in my opinion and I know that when inevitable shipment delays and equipment breakage or whatever shit always happens as a manufacturer I have customers demanding where's my stuff.
For this reason I decided to not take money for the new system this time. I knew with a brand new product that the first batch was going to be the hardest and take the longest so I did what I thought was the most fair. This has not proven to be any better at pleasing anyone.
Yes I have extended the eta for release of the new system from previous. Currently I'm hoping and trying for June, but who knows it could be sooner if everything continues to go well. Everyone needs to keep in mind who benefits the most for it to start shipping , me! I have spent an astronomical amount to get this off the ground and I don't make a dime until I can ship units.
Everyone should be thankful that I am a perfectionist and will not release until I know it's done correctly. There are plenty of other units on the market you can go buy for that.
Just be patient with me for the new unit, "Those that have preordered for 0 dollars" and you will be thanking me when you get it!
Yes, I'm that confident!

As for you and the powder meter. I have been shipping back orders for it the last two weeks. It takes time to get them assembled and shipped but I have about 50 more to get out to be caught up. I send emails out for final payment in the order they were placed, but ship them as they are paid in full. They don't always ship immediately after payment. Stuff happens. Because half the customers slow pay when I send out notifications I usually send out 20-30 at a time and start assembly and shipping as they are paid. I had a shipment of packaging supplies get delayed last week and I had already sent out a bunch of notices so now I had a bunch paid that couldn't ship out immediately.
This is all shit that happens everyday in being a manufacturer. I don't post all this shit everyday because I don't like telling excuses. I try to just keep my head down and work at the task at hand the best I can.

Paul,
Thank you for your post and explanation. It seems that with age comes patience; youth tend to want immediate gratification. I posted in this thread that “it gets here when it gets here” and stand by that statement. Too many seem to forget about products which require mods/updates to get them to run/operate correctly or more efficiently and their frustration with something which doesn’t live up to expectations. I have your trickler and will say, it performs as advertised and up to my expectations.

I look forward to the release of the entire system WHENEVER it meets your standards and wish you continued success…Semper Fi

So, one of my 1000's of customers from all over the world reached out to me to give me a heads up to the current normal "stuff", for lack of a worse word, that stirs up in here.
So far I have not received any emails or anything asking for a refund or I would have gladly done it. You would not be the first that has asked for a refund that got tired of waiting. I get it. And I have always done it for anyone who asked with out hesitation. But I do not understand why some would rather bash in a forum than contact the business in a proper way. This is not my website or my email and I do not make it a daily habit to check in here. I'm extremely busy trying to make everyone happy, which by the way is impossible!
I originally started taking the $100 down for the powder meter preorder to make customers happy knowing that they were going to get a unit and had an actual order number in line. It was not for cash flow or me. I actually do not like taking the money before I can ship the product because its not good business practice in my opinion and I know that when inevitable shipment delays and equipment breakage or whatever shit always happens as a manufacturer I have customers demanding where's my stuff.
For this reason I decided to not take money for the new system this time. I knew with a brand new product that the first batch was going to be the hardest and take the longest so I did what I thought was the most fair. This has not proven to be any better at pleasing anyone.
Yes I have extended the eta for release of the new system from previous. Currently I'm hoping and trying for June, but who knows it could be sooner if everything continues to go well. Everyone needs to keep in mind who benefits the most for it to start shipping , me! I have spent an astronomical amount to get this off the ground and I don't make a dime until I can ship units.
Everyone should be thankful that I am a perfectionist and will not release until I know it's done correctly. There are plenty of other units on the market you can go buy for that.
Just be patient with me for the new unit, "Those that have preordered for 0 dollars" and you will be thanking me when you get it!
Yes, I'm that confident!

As for you and the powder meter. I have been shipping back orders for it the last two weeks. It takes time to get them assembled and shipped but I have about 50 more to get out to be caught up. I send emails out for final payment in the order they were placed, but ship them as they are paid in full. They don't always ship immediately after payment. Stuff happens. Because half the customers slow pay when I send out notifications I usually send out 20-30 at a time and start assembly and shipping as they are paid. I had a shipment of packaging supplies get delayed last week and I had already sent out a bunch of notices so now I had a bunch paid that couldn't ship out immediately.
This is all shit that happens everyday in being a manufacturer. I don't post all this shit everyday because I don't like telling excuses. I try to just keep my head down and work at the task at hand the best I can.
I got on the preorder list for $0. I’m fine with waiting for a great product. I appreciate the hard work! Thank you.

I preordered a trickler last Wednesday, received an email tonight saying it was ready to ship and to make the full payment. I was anticipating waiting 45 days, and i already preordered the complete unit, but figured for the time being the trickler and my v3 would be a nice upgrade. Sufficed to say, i am pleasantly surprised that i'll be getting the trickler that much sooner.

I got on the preorder list for $0. I’m fine with waiting for a great product. I appreciate the hard work! Thank you.
I agree with this sentiment.

However, there are more than tangibles and dollars and cents involved.

Intangibles include my opportunity costs while awaiting the new system, and credibility for delivering on time, and communicating shortcomings etc

There is no free lunch.

And there is value in things that cost no dollars

Last edited:
Reactions: LR1845
Just got my tracking email two days ago and I placed my order 6-7 weeks ago! Obviously i’m so excited that I wish I could have it next day but I’m thinking the wait will be worth it

Reactions: FNG1001

Intangibles include my opportunity costs while awaiting the new system, and credibility for delivering on time, and communicating shortcomings etc

There is no free lunch.

This has got to be one of the biggest loads of cry baby BS I've read. This literally reads the same as "WAAH WAAH I want it now WAAH WAAH". It's a free preorder list so if your butt hurts cancel your preorder so someone with common sense can get theirs sooner.

• Haha
Reactions: Schütze
You’re a peach aren’t you

If THAT is the biggest load of crybaby BS you can remember reading, reading for comprehension & retention may not be your strong suit

Carry on

Last edited:
@secondofangle2, think of it this way.... Whether he estimates(never guaranteed) February 2024 but delivers in June to make sure everything is as good as possible or he estimates December 2024 and gets done early in June. Either way you get it when it's ready and you pay nothing until then. The only reason to complain is if the product doesn't work as described after the wait. Last thing we need is another Autotricker V4.... Let the man take his time, get it right, and quit bitchin. @Ingenuity1 do your thing man I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

There is no free lunch.

say what

• Haha
Reactions: Schütze