• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ingenuity Precision trickler

Time to start managing expectations. Up until your reply to my post there has been no mention of things slowing down when using the Creedmoor or any other scale.

Your most vocal supporters want V3 throwing speed or faster. If not informed beforehand that the throwing speed will change depending on scale used, you will have a number of disappointed clients.

I went the AT route not because it throws to 0.02gr, but because it throws faster than I can seat bullets. Slowing things down is a deal breaker for me even if it is cheaper.
You sound like you shoot an moa scope....
gtfo-denzel-washington.gif

I don't hate the AT V3 with IP powder meter but there is room for improvement. I'm interested for sure.

You sound like you shoot an moa scope....
View attachment 8195110
Scopes are for plebs. Diopter sights all the way...

As is why its being made to work with several scales. You choose how fast you need it by which scale you buy. What's not to understand?

Paul is being extremely versatile by giving ALL reloaders options and compatibility with his products. Pretty awesome if you ask me. I'm sure that requires more programing and pivoting on his part, but in all honesty, there is probably a larger client base for a lower priced scale setup than A&D type owners....even if it is a little slower.... I know F Class John tested this Creedmoor Sports scale and had excellent things to say about it.

My IP throws in half the time the AT did and it never overthrows. Even with a slower scale it’ll probably be faster.
Gentlemen, relax. At no point did I say anything negative about any of you, the IP Trickler or the Creemoor scale.

I pointed out that the people's expectations need to be managed. IP trickler is touted as the fastest trickler available. As true we know that is, pairing it with certain scales will slow it down. I suspected it; Paul confirmed it and now everyone reading this know it as well. If this factoid is not made clear to potential buyers, some will be disappointed when they buy what is touted as the most accurate reloading scale with the fastest powder trickler known... You just need to read the AT V4 thread to see what happens when people feel misled.

Reactions: 4O6shootist
Lol, not yet!
Its going to expand usability to pistol shooters all the way to ELR guys. It will throw all the way down to several gr. with +/- .1gr precision or better by just the dumper in less than 1/10th of a second or dump way over 100gr in a second. The biggest thing is that it will just do what it needs to do out of the box with very little tweaking , just as 1000's of customers can attest that the powder meter does!
I absolutely cannot wait for this. The IP is by far my most beloved loading device. It's also really nice to be able to email a guy and get a phone call. I don't expect that at all, but I won't ever forget it. I had a small issue and emailed Paul and he was calling me like 5 min later telling me what to do. This was on a Sunday afternoon btw. He obviously is passionate about what he is doing and I really like that. Can't wait to add this new set up but I wouldn't turn loose of my old one either.

Scopes are for plebs. Diopter sights all the way...

Gentlemen, relax. At no point did I say anything negative about any of you, the IP Trickler or the Creemoor scale.

I pointed out that the people's expectations need to be managed. IP trickler is touted as the fastest trickler available. As true we know that is, pairing it with certain scales will slow it down. I suspected it; Paul confirmed it and now everyone reading this know it as well. If this factoid is not made clear to potential buyers, some will be disappointed when they buy what is touted as the most accurate reloading scale with the fastest powder trickler known... You just need to read the AT V4 thread to see what happens when people feel misled.
Pretty sure a different scale with a different rate at which said scale functions will slow down ANYTHING using that scale. Not exactly breaking news there

Here is a vid of the complete new system. I think we are ditching the keypad for a large touch screen to make things easier to access as we keep adding more options . What do you guys think?
All of it will be backward compatible with the powder meter. You can use your old side stand or like this. Trying to make it work with several different scales for different overall price points so the user can decide what fits their needs. Paul

I love this

Reactions: secondofangle2
Man I would like one of these to go with my IP trickler.. when are these gonna be available?

I am shooting and trying for November release. I'm going to work this weekend to try to see if I can somehow start a list on the web site for customers who are going to want one so I can gage the first run of orders this time better.
Count me in right now, just let me know when and how to get on the list and its a done deal. I may even buy a complete new setup so I have 2 tricklers.. Thanks Paul, and nice work! Oh and I agree the touch pad would be a cool feature..

I am shooting and trying for November release. I'm going to work this weekend to try to see if I can somehow start a list on the web site for customers who are going to want one so I can gage the first run of orders this time better.
Yeah you know I'm down for the new system. Probably will end up doing a new scale and having dual set ups for using it on the dillon and using the new system on the stuff I load on the single stage.

I'm in for 2!!

I'm in for a complete new system, trickler, dumper, electronics, etc. I'll buy another scale and also have 2 setups!

I’d be in for at least one.

Any idea on cost?

I'm in!

Ditched the Supertrickler (it is a fantastic unit, nothing against it. In fact, I would recommend it for one who does not have V2/V3 access)...

Just needed something fast to possibly keep up with a progressive.

View attachment 8110055
What did you place on the auto drop tube and IP tube on the left setup??

Lol, not yet!
Its going to expand usability to pistol shooters all the way to ELR guys. It will throw all the way down to several gr. with +/- .1gr precision or better by just the dumper in less than 1/10th of a second or dump way over 100gr in a second. The biggest thing is that it will just do what it needs to do out of the box with very little tweaking , just as 1000's of customers can attest that the powder meter does!
Are you planning on new disks for use with fine ball powder too??

I'm in for one as well

Are you planning on new disks for use with fine ball powder too??

Paul and I have had this discussion in length. His powder thrower will drop those powders very accurately. His ball powder disc works but the trickler will not work with very fine ball or smashed ball powder due to the tolerances of the clearance between the disc edge and hopper wall..... wc844 for example goes under the disc.

But that stuff meters like water, his thrower will throw that to 0.1gr...

Paul and I have had this discussion in length. His powder thrower will drop those powders very accurately. His ball powder disc works but the trickler will not work with very fine ball or smashed ball powder due to the tolerances of the clearance between the disc edge and hopper wall..... wc844 for example goes under the disc.

But that stuff meters like water, his thrower will throw that to 0.1gr...
Good deal. I have the IP paired with my V3 and emailed him a few months ago regarding the disk. Was just curious since I didn’t know about this new system then. Thanks

I place heat shrink tubing on my Autorickler (area419) powder dropper funnel and my IP tube straw.

Prevents all the kernels from jumping out
I get the IP straw but how so on the AT? I have a 308 shell I think it is, rhat I cut to fit on the bottom of my AT to get the bottom super close to the cup. Is that what you mean?

Reactions: NiteQwill
Now that's probably better than my set up then. I need to try that out. Mine works pretty well but there's still some splatter with ball powders
I bought the Amazon 100-piece, multiple size, heat shrink tubing set for a few bucks. That way you can experiment. Sorry I don't have a link but they're easy enough to find.

I would be in for 1.

I think I am in too. The IPM is a great product. If the whole system is as thoughtful and easy to use, it will be great.
Waiting for the sign up info.

...sounds like we definitely have enough interest to justify a 'SH Group-Buy' this Fall

Now that’s what I’m talking about. I already have a Fx-120 and the IG trickler; can’t wait to get a dropper.

Reactions: Terp