• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Interesting Craigslist ad pics

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida
    I'm not judging......Always a cold one just a arms length away! LMAO

00K0K_akZCbSCpcVJz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Not much interesting in the photos. I wouldn't spend the money for one of those when there are others at more than half the price that doe the same thing.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
    I guess I'm the only guy not stacking two coolers next to my bed these days.
    it would not be uncommon to store extra items i was selling in a spare bedroom.

seeing as how the bed is all made nicely up next to the coolers, i doubt someone is sleeping in it every night and making the bed with the yetis there.

Reactions: theLBC
    it would not be uncommon to store extra items i was selling in a spare bedroom.

seeing as how the bed is all made nicely up next to the coolers, i doubt someone is sleeping in it every night and making the bed with the yetis there.
    I thought the coolers were for the midgets....

What kinda Bear Pit savages do not make their damn beds when able?! :LOL:

Don’t like Yeti, I prefer the big heavy duty construction contractor bags for moving body parts around when I done. You don’t have to wash them!

• Haha
    Reactions: HeavyAssault