• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Iran's Largest Warship Sank

If you have an abusive regime, you are not going to get top people to be leaders anywhere in .gov. Sort of like Italy in WW2, they Italian people hated Mussolini. It would have been uncharacteristic for good Italian engineers to work, or do good work, for the war machine.

Hi,

All self inflicted incidents in order to garner world pity because "Israel is being mean to us" because of the UN letter released publicly today.

All attention seeking, feel sorry for me because Israel is attacking us so we cannot have our UN voting rights removed as it would be a sign that Israel has no reasoning to not full on attack us at that point; so someone please help us pay this bill....

1622669315255.png

Edited To Add:
Guess why the "leak" was on the emergency liquified gas line????
Because it is easier to shut off from the main lines.
Because it would not hinder any production, storage or transfer from the facilities operating lines.
1622672247281.png

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
lol, no...pretty accepted view in the science but the widely accepted populace view is wrong and supported incorrectly by the media. Evolution is at the genetic level only.
Lol, The Onion is a satire website. Dolfins are not growing thumbs, neither due to their genetics, nor however you think they could.

I‘m fairly well versed in the theory of evolution. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
Hi,

All self inflicted incidents in order to garner world pity because "Israel is being mean to us" because of the UN letter released publicly today.

All attention seeking, feel sorry for me because Israel is attacking us so we cannot have our UN voting rights removed as it would be a sign that Israel has no reasoning to not full on attack us at that point; so someone please help us pay this bill....

View attachment 7638966

Sincerely,
Theis
Not coincidence. Good point!

Hi,

View attachment 7638966

Sincerely,
Theis

16 mil seems like chump change, even for Iran. Presumably those fast boats are for sale to Venezuela.

Did anyone think two fires in one day was enough?

I would hate for the message to be missed or dismissed.

Reactions: 308pirate and lash
A thermobaric explosive would not be effective in that scenario. There is a reason they are also called fuel-air explosives.

The frogs know something of this:
Yup, that's Frogman stuff. A buddy of mine was a frog man for quite a while. Those are some tough dudes with some of the stuff they have to do, under water...

I am not sure how they are classified now though. They changed some of that in the last 10 years or so.

Yup, that's Frogman stuff. A buddy of mine was a frog man for quite a while. Those are some tough dudes with some of the stuff they have to do, under water...

I am not sure how they are classified now though. They changed some of that in the last 10 years or so.
Frogs as in francophiles not frogmen.
Though the frogs frogmen likely had something to do with this.

Reactions: lash
Hard to say, if you have been keeping up with the news over the past year or so, the French people at many levels seem to be getting pretty upset at their government and the rest of the Euro Elites.

I would not be surprised if France is where the violent push back against the globalists happens first on the European side that is.

We can hope that they get back to their roots and solving the oligarchy and invasion problem they have.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Shitty maintenance is almost always the cause. Think Desert One. Shitty training is the next. Think Desert One. Shitty leadership. Think Desert One.

I doubt very much that the Iranian Navy does anything right at any level.

Can anyone do cartoon sketches of alla humping a goat?

Shitty maintenance is almost always the cause. Think Desert One. Shitty training is the next. Think Desert One. Shitty leadership. Think Desert One.

I doubt very much that the Iranian Navy does anything right at any level.

Depends on who is leading their opposition.

I hope they don't hit an iceberg and sink or maybe just sink in a horrible rain shower.

I wonder if they know about all the shit that gets lost in the Bermuda triangle never to be found?

But if thier willing to provide a moving target for our Navy in trade for sympathy, it's a deal.

Lol, The Onion is a satire website. Dolfins are not growing thumbs, neither due to their genetics, nor however you think they could.

I‘m fairly well versed in the theory of evolution. Thanks.
cool so you get it!

yes the onion is pretty good for a laugh

Now we need some good Hillary/Kamala satire...lol

1635603089610.png

I have found photographic evidence of what happened. Definitely Jewish Space Laser stuff.

And to think @THEIS is spouting all these ideas about emergency gas lines and stuff. I don't know how he missed something this obvious.

Wait a minute!

Maybe he actually owns the Jewish Space Laser. Probably bought it at one of those weapons expos in Dubai or something. It probably now fires both lasers and his newest high pressure cartridge, 6.5 Messiah, and is accurate enough to hit the emergency gas line in Iran.

Hmmm....

View attachment 7731327

I have found photographic evidence of what happened. Definitely Jewish Space Laser stuff.

And to think @THEIS is spouting all these ideas about emergency gas lines and stuff. I don't know how he missed something this obvious.

Wait a minute!

Maybe he actually owns the Jewish Space Laser. Probably bought it at one of those weapons expos in Dubai or something. It probably now fires both lasers and his newest high pressure cartridge, 6.5 Messiah, and is accurate enough to hit the emergency gas line in Iran.

Hmmm....
Look its the Christmas Star, that's not the frigging Christmas Star Gris . That's the light from the Jewish Death Ray Satellite.