• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looks like things are heating up between Iran and the Paki's.

Just waiting for them to nuke each other. Of course it’s a little early for that as we are not close enough to the election for it to create the needed distraction so the handlers of our current sitting president can steal another election.

The world diversity forum looks down on this thread title.

Seriously why is "Paki" a slur? I'm old and confused.

The world diversity forum looks down on this thread title.

Seriously why is "Paki" a slur? I'm old and confused.
Not a slur, just an abbreviation. I'm lazy.

It is in Britain and the Commonwealth (I'm vulgar in many languages and cultures!) but I was being honest in that I don't get why it is. No one could/would explain it to me. Just random shit of the day.

It is in Britain and the Commonwealth (I'm vulgar in many languages and cultures!) but I was being honest in that I don't get why it is. No one could/would explain it to me. Just random shit of the day.
Same theory as Maga. Make America great again, should be encouraged and desired by all Americans, but its a slur against a certain group of people. The word/phrase is not hareful until it is directed toward a group of people. Paki is affiliated with a past group of people in the UK directed at Pakis.

Simple answer........People are dumb!

How lucky would everyone be if they both let the birds fly at each other .......
Is Pakistan our ally? Would Joe have to defend it? Because...China.

I didn’t think Pakistan was a willing participant when we were sending dudes/drones into Waziristan, I have a hard time thinking we’re buds now.

I didn’t think Pakistan was a willing participant when we were sending dudes/drones into Waziristan, I have a hard time thinking we’re buds nonow.
Why don't you ask this guy....
Osama-bin-Laden.jpg

He hung out there plenty.

Oh wait....they didn't know he was ever there.