• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Iron Ridge Arms NEW AR-10 D model Uppers.

Re: Iron Ridge Arms NEW AR-10 D model Uppers.

Any chance the match upper/lower combo will be ready for SHOT?

Yes we are doing a list right now .. I have had comp problems all day. Iam waiting for the pics to sent to us so I can get the spec sheet up for the hide guys.. hope to have the list up and running tomorrow.
thx
IRA Co.

If we opted for the ceramic coating for the lower group buy, will these uppers have any issues if they are only anodized?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iron Ridge Arms</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes we are doing a list right now .. I have had comp problems all day. Iam waiting for the pics to sent to us so I can get the spec sheet up for the hide guys.. hope to have the list up and running tomorrow.
thx
IRA Co. </div></div>

Sweet. What's needed to be on the list?

We are offering the IRA D-Model (DPMS Type)Uppers in the Black ANO... Hide members can purchase the option for coating.
we will have:
FDE
Foliage Green
OD Green.
I will post the list & pricing as soon as we can get the mail service up and running; we are still having some email sending problems.
In the mean time, Hide members can send us the Name, Address,
E-mail address & C/C number . And I will start the list in house.
send info to:

[email protected]

303-772-4365

Thx
IRA Co.

We are still receiving emails/orders from the Customers ..Thank you...
BUT unable to send out mail & reply...working on it. We will have each person in place as they come in per the time stamp. Am just great with the tech support..ya right..
we have another 15 uppers getting ready for ANO..

Armalite Type uppers getting close to manf mode:

Thx

IRA Co.

e-mail sent.

thank you.

will these be completely stripped or include dust cover, etc.?

Thx to all....we are doing a major overhaul on the web sight and email system. We can still receive email. but still a tuff time to reply.. Doing our best.. hope to have things working better in a few days. The New web site will take some time to get up and running.

Thx
IRA Co.

I would have liked to have seen the price of the upper to be the same wether anodized or cerakoted as in the lower group buy. That darn cerakote is pricey. I can only afford one this time. Looks great though. you guys do great work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scarlett_Red</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have liked to have seen the price of the upper to be the same wether anodized or cerakoted as in the lower group buy. That darn cerakote is pricey.</div></div>
+1 ^^

Any idea on how long the complete upper will be ready? or at least the barrel ext?

Per the website the DPMS upper is $399?

Are hide members going to get a different price for the group buy?

How far out is the list & shipment for these uppers?

You guys going to do a charging handle at the very least soon?

When will the integral 23MOA model be available that is pictured at the bottom of the stripped receivers page?

The CNC run times on the uppers are pretty long. Yes the Hide group will get a better price on the group buy, we don’t have a lot of room on this product,
All the New uppers will have the 23 MOA build in them. we feel this is a prefect MOA and meets the specs that the German and other Manf need for the 500 yd plus shoots.
I will have more tech data on the buy. But we are working on the web stuff due to a major cluster bomb..
so far we are doing great ...we have the new web site up and about 1/4 % done.
also we are back up and running on the email front. Sending and reply is fine for now.

thx for your patience.

IRA Co.

are the ones you're now shipping going to have the rail as pictured here:

IRA10-stripped-1416.jpg

Why is the price difference between the anodized upper versus the cerakoted upper $25 on your webpage, but $50 on the group buy. After paying local sales tax I am only $4 cheaper than the regular posted price of $425. thx

mine is ordered and already on the way to me via UPS... is there actually another thread with prices listed?

Damn really tempted to build one of these up as a Battle Rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scarlett_Red</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is the price difference between the anodized upper versus the cerakoted upper $25 on your webpage, but $50 on the group buy. After paying local sales tax I am only $4 cheaper than the regular posted price of $425. thx </div></div>

You know what? I think that might be my fault. Thanks to some server shenanigans over the past week, I was forced to remake the website from the ground up. I do believe I mis-listed some things.

I'll be in touch with them shortly to get it all figured out.

I'd like to get in on the group buy. Where do I sign up?

received mine today for my IRA-10D lower. the fit is nice and tight. looking forward to getting this one put together.

does it accept the DPMS ejection port dust cover?

Can you please let me know when you have your side charging handle model ready? Will this be similar to the JP LRP07 Rifle?

Thanks,

Andy.

I sent an email 2 days ago, still waiting to hear back.

Just checking in as well, I sent an email 6 days ago and nothing yet. I can send another one if there are server issues again. Thanks!

I heard Oliver is out elk hunting this week so don't expect any replies til next week. I am still waiting myself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scarlett_Red</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard Oliver is out elk hunting this week so don't expect any replies til next week. I am still waiting myself. </div></div>

That is correct. He asked that I mention that, too. Hang tight.

Hope we got back to all of the Hide members...?? If not hit me at:

[email protected]

[email protected]

Looks like most of our web & E-Mail issues have been taken care of.
We just had another small batch of uppers go to the ANO guy.
We are still not up to full speed on the manufacturing of the uppers, running a little slower then we like...should have that fixed in a 30 days.

Any member can email us with a wish list and we can get you on the pre-purchase list now, till I get the group buy list up & running.

Thx.
IRA Co.

I am interested in a lower and a upper. I tried calling and left a message. Will there be a group but on both uppers and lowers?

We are going to do the group buy price at:
$ 339.00

8.00 fix ship/CON-USA only

Any coating for the Hide members will only be. $ 25.00 extra.

*Will also offer the lowers once more for the Members.
*And a Hand Pick Upper & Lower Match set.
will have price on that as well.

Thx.
IRA Co.

so 339.00 for the plain black uppers? how much for the plain black lower to match the upper? I am interested in both.

Sounds like a lot of overtime ya'll been putting in
smile.gif
Thank you for that. What about complete uppers? Are they ready?

I will do the same group buy on the Lowers once more, & add a few items to the list.

I don’t have all the parts for the complete uppers yet..

have about 90% of the programming done for the Armalite type uppers that will be coming off line soon.

Thx for all your support, we have been busting our butts here in the shop.
We have some more fun stuff coming off line. Stayed tuned.

Once again HOW MUCH for the stripped DPMS uppers for the group buy?

I want to get in but I need to know how much.

Iron ridge, can you post the prices for lowers again, and the uppers come in black right?

The Lower group buy will be around 375.00 for the IRA Lower A or D-models.

The IRA Upper A or D-models will be 339.00 Plus 8.00 per shipping.

Still trying to get better pics from my web guy so I can get the post going.

The IRA-Triggers will be on as well. @ 139.00

thx
IRA Co.