• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Iron Ridge Arms NEW AR-10 D model Uppers.

Oliver

Private
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2009
CO, Boulder
www.ironridgeguns.com
GREAT news... The new Iron Ridge Arms D-model Test uppers are up and running perfect....

We just pulled the new proto-type off the CNC and its spot on...I couldn’t ask the engineers for a better part, they all did a great job, I think the public will be as excited as we are. We will post a picture later today if I can get my head out of my rear end.

First up will be the IRA D-model DPMS type upper.

Next the Armalite Type IRA A-model upper.

Thx for the Hide group on the support.

Iron Ridge Arms Co

[email protected]

Re: Iron Ridge Arms NEW AR-10 D model Uppers.

Awesome! Waiting Patiently
grin.gif

saw them in person on Firday and can't wait to place my order, fantastic job guys, keep up the amazing work.

Working on the pics...

No accuracy test yet ...just place it on the lowers for testing & function.
All works perfect.

Have a few cosmetic changes to fix .. should be done today. then we will manf a few more in the test module... and off to the range for 2nd Rd testing. Working on the barrel guys now, and doing our own barrel extensions as well to get the fit we need.

Shipping and price to follow. ballpark ship...I hope 30-60 days.

(but I always say that ...till I get bit in the ass with a new problem to work on..)

coming soon to a theater near you...

thx
IRA Co.

tag for more information. can't wait to see pics. any possibility of a 'complete' with bolt / carrier?

hurry up with the pics I have 2 lowers and waiting for 2 uppers.

Rich

Excellent, I am looking forward to the pics and learning about available options.

I saw these in person and they look great. Just like the lowers. They will make a sweet gun when they are done........

Any chance of photo? Even a teaser will do.

My lower just posted this on Craig's List - - she is getting desperate.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lovely and Lonely Iron Ridge Lower seeking IR upper soul mate. Ceramic finish a plus. Straight shooters only.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vulcan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My lower just posted this on Craig's List - - she is getting desperate.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lovely and Lonely Iron Ridge Lower seeking IR upper soul mate. Ceramic finish a plus. Straight shooters only.</div></div>
</div></div>

+1 very funny.

Ok guys, this type of torture has to be a violation of the Geneva Convention.
How about at least one shot to get us through the weekend?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: firemarshall27</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome! Waiting Patiently
grin.gif
</div></div>

Me too!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iron Ridge Arms</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> We hope.. As soon as we can find the parts and good suppliers.
Thx IRA
</div></div>

IRA,

hell make your own. Honestly it can not be too hard right?

Then again I have no clue. I have seen a CNC on TV once
smile.gif

John

That's just wrong...You can't post a title like that without pics.

COME ON!!!! PICS!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iron Ridge Arms</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> We will post a picture later today if I can get my head out of my rear end.

</div></div>

Damn! Must've been wedged in there pretty good!
laugh.gif

Is there a doctor in the house?

Sorry to the HIDE guys..

I was out in Canada for a week doing some hunting for the GREAT northern BEAVER...

Well not really just fishing.

We had no cell service and or cell phones. so I was out of the loop big time to answer any questions. but I had to get out of town... but back now and rolling on with the goods.
But I will get pics up ASAP. We just had or 3rd D-Model IRA upper come off the CNC ...this one is spot one. Doing some more testing, then off to the range.
I promise I will get a pic up today. I just not great with the camera and need my web guys help.

THX
IRA Co.

Wow!

Ok here come the questions...

Expected availability of the Armalite upper?
Are you going to offer build complete uppers or simply the receiver?
If complete, can you make any hints as to barrels, lengths, forends, BGGs, expected accuracy, gas block(s) that you might start with?

How does the test model shoot?

Thanks in advance.

Nice! I have an IRA lower. Was going to send it to GAP for a .308 build, but now I'll wait until the IRA upper shows up so I can have a matched IRA GAP rifle.

My lower is waiting on some of that lovin' right there...

anyone know where I can get a lower on sale or on a deal. I missed the group buy and I really dont want to pay 475 for a stripped lower. Will there be another group buy or sale on the with the stripped upper?

yep... pretty much confirms this is what needs to go on top of my IRA lower.

is there going to be a forward assist in that flat area?

happy to see the dust cover and shell deflector in the design.

We are still doing the programing on the Armalite type uppers they are coming along well.

No forward assist yet... we hope to do a drop in type fit so they can be removed if need be.

Right now we will just do the stripped uppers ...till we can find all the parts to offer a complete upper and a full Barr. upper. we are looking at the barrel manf now. as well as the other parts need to sell the complete uppers And a full rifle.

Anyone needs to have a build done contact us...And we can help you out.

If you are in need of a lower please email us at:
[email protected]
and well see what we can work out.

thx
IRA Co.

No Info on the Barrel Manf yet we have a few in mind.
Noveske
Bartlein Barrels
Pac-Nor
Mike-Rock
we are still in the works with barrels manufactures.

Barrel Extensions... we are Manf here in house. we are not able to find the quality we need so were doing it on our own.

IRA Co.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have the picture here from IRA...

Gen3upper.jpg

Pretty bad ass... </div></div>
Is that a picture or CGI?

What is the cost on the upper??? Not that it matters Im gonna pay it any way.

Rich

Guys who bought the first run of lowers still gonna be first in line for the uppers? I gotta have some of that sexiness right thar....

That's what I'm talking about!

Wonder if I can get a Iron Ridge chrome medallion to hang on a gold neck chain to go with the color scheme?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shane45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One thing I spot that I do not care for is the center relieved pic rail. Why remove support for the lug? </div></div>

is there any advantage to this? aside from weight savings? POF seems to do the same with their rails.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shane45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One thing I spot that I do not care for is the center relieved pic rail. Why remove support for the lug? </div></div>

I agree with this sentiment 100%. The relieved pic rail makes this a no-go for me.