• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Is a Viper PST Gen 3 coming???

I've seen it, looks very nice for the price. Should be out next week and the crossover guys should be happy.

• Haha
Reactions: tt22
I've seen it, looks very nice for the price. Should be out next week and the crossover guys should be happy.

NEXT WEEK??? Boy, you can really tell who’s important in this thread. I got my test sample TWO weeks ago. Sadly, I’m stuck at work for the next year and a half and don’t have any photos, so you’ll just have to take my word for it… ;) :ROFLMAO:

NEXT WEEK??? Boy, you can really tell who’s important in this thread. I got my test sample TWO weeks ago. Sadly, I’m stuck at work for the next year and a half and don’t have any photos, so you’ll just have to take my word for it… ;) :ROFLMAO:
So you want me to post pics and specs before vortex announces it and have them pissed at my employer?

This whole thread has been speculation about it coming out in the next few months so all I was trying to convey is next week it will be out…

Reactions: Basher
So you want me to post pics and specs before vortex announces it and have them pissed at my employer?

This whole thread has been speculation about it coming out in the next few months so all I was trying to convey is next week it will be out…

Easy there brother, I was just pulling your leg a little, hence the snarky comment about being “stuck at work for a year and a half” and the laughing emoji… :ROFLMAO:

I legit have no skin in the game, so if they actually are dropping a new line, then I’m definitely curious!

Last edited:
Reactions: RFutch
So what you are telling me is I should wait another week or should I just get the pst gen 2 or the burris xtr iii or the nightforce shv?
Come on man what are you telling me. The suspense is killing me.
This is how I feel right, well everything but trying to stick the remote in my ass. That'd be weird

Easy there brother, I was just pulling your leg a little, hence the snarky comment about being “stuck at work for a year and a half” and the laughing emoji… :ROFLMAO:

I legit have no skin in the game, so if they actually are dropping a new line, then I’m definitely curious!
I ain't mad, I just didn't understand your post. Not sleeping really fucks up your cognitive functions. Wish I had taken sleep apnea more serious, sooner.

Reactions: Basher
So what you are telling me is I should wait another week or should I just get the pst gen 2 or the burris xtr iii or the nightforce shv?
This is how I feel right, well everything but trying to stick the remote in my ass. That'd be weird

I have no glass comparisons with this new scope but features/weight are great. I would wait, its just a week.

Reactions: Basher and Glowie
I have no glass comparisons with this new scope but features/weight are great. I would wait, its just a week.
You seen the meme. I wasn't kidding.
Actually I am waiting on a xlr element chassis. And I have been looking at midrange $ scopes(I have a nxs not looking to spend that much this time) so I have time. Thank you

Imagine Razor LHT glass.

Reactions: Glowie
I ain't mad, I just didn't understand your post. Not sleeping really fucks up your cognitive functions. Wish I had taken sleep apnea more serious, sooner.

It’s all good! I feel you on the sleep issues, I’m a CPAP user myself and they’re life changing machines! Hopefully you see the same benefits I do with mine.

As for the scope, I’m not necessarily in the market right this second, but I might be in a few months, so I’ll definitely wait and see what comes out!

It’s all good! I feel you on the sleep issues, I’m a CPAP user myself and they’re life changing machines! Hopefully you see the same benefits I do with mine.

As for the scope, I’m not necessarily in the market right this second, but I might be in a few months, so I’ll definitely wait and see what comes out!
Just here to join in on the CPAP discussion, I concur....life changing!

Maybe I can use my time machine and get an advanced look at said optic....be right back
20240503_153956.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Bakwa